Summarize and Rate the Last Movie You Saw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Taking of Pelham 123.

The fact that Denzel and Travolta are starring in the same movie gets me excited. It's a good movie, but I don't like how much Travolta swears, seems really unnatural, and really, these aren't really the types of characters for him.

7.5/10

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Beyond the Black Rainbow

Gave me bad acid flashbacks, thought I was going to die, if this film had come out around the same time as 2001: A Space Odysse, people would have praised this film and payed no attention to 2001.

9/10

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The Cabin in the woods.

All I can say about it... freakin weird movie. Just weird.

6/10

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Cabin in the woods.

All I can say about it... freakin weird movie. Just weird.

6/10

By freakin wierd, do you mean boring? Because that is what I was during the whole movie. I get it was going after cliches, but it was soo damn predictable if it wasn't for me and my friends commentary during it, I would've stopped watching.

Merman was lame also.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I was hype to see Merman and then I saw Merman and i was like... well that ain't messy. It was after 1230am when I started watching it so I was like... if I fall asleep I will. I wound up surviving.

but yeah I doubt I'll be watching it again anytime soon.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't get why that move is getting all this praise from the fanboys, Joss Whedon loyalty only goes so far.

That move was just lame.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
Resident Evil Retribution.

As a die hard RE fan, I was almost brought to tears with what Paul W.S. Anderson did (and is doing)
to a great series. None of it was true to the original story. It was, like the other film adaptations,
"Look at how hot my wife is! Isn't she so amazing that she can completely upstage your all the
characters you grew to love? Hell, let's just set them to minor roles so my wife (who's playing a character
not even in the original story) can hog the screen time! Oh, man this is gold!"

Paul W.S. Anderson, Milla Jovovich, and whoever that Rain skank was, can go get torn apart by zombies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Cowboys & Aliens.

Solid movie is you ask me. Daniel Craig impressed me in this film, as I have never liked his James Bond stuff. His American accent was pretty good in this film. Harrison Ford, as always can play the loveable asshole. Olivia Wilde is hot as usual in this film, her acting was pretty decent too I guess. The visual effects were fantastic, the script was pretty damn good, the cast for the most part seemed to really play off each other well.This movie made me wish that Jon Favreau(sp) would do more Western style movies. Just a great film!

9.5/10 (If Olivia showed more skin, would have gotten a 10 from me. 8D)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Resident Evil Retribution.

As a die hard RE fan, I was almost brought to tears with what Paul W.S. Anderson did (and is doing)
to a great series. None of it was true to the original story. It was, like the other film adaptations,
"Look at how hot my wife is! Isn't she so amazing that she can completely upstage your all the
characters you grew to love? Hell, let's just set them to minor roles so my wife (who's playing a character
not even in the original story) can hog the screen time! Oh, man this is gold!"

Paul W.S. Anderson, Milla Jovovich, and whoever that Rain skank was, can go get torn apart by zombies.

Original game story wasn't that great to begin with, it was only fodder to showoff zombies, then the next game stories got more convoluted as it went along. I only liked the 1,2 and 4th and the rest could eat a dick.

Anyways, I liked the movie. Good action, decent 3D and Milla is still hot.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Premium Rush

This is just a crank type of movie accept with bikes. The movie starts off pretty well, but then it just becomes predictable and boring. Not a terrible movie, but not an interesting one.

Rating : 6/10

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The Three Musketeers.

Mila Jovovovovovovich is in it. I don't like her acting in it what so ever. Orlando Bloom plays the bad guy, would have liked to see him as one of the Musketeers, or at least fight with a damn sword! The best actor of the entire movie is Christoph Waltz. If you don't know him he's the German guy from Inglourious Basterds. He played the Priest type dude in this. I absolutely enjoyed his performance in this film, it's what saved it for me. I'm not a fan in how they took this film. They went for a little bit too much comedy, and not enough swordplay which we all love from that type of shit. Wasn't an amazing film, but watchable.

6/10.

Pete

Reaction score
The Three Musketeers.

Mila Jovovovovovovich is in it. I don't like her acting in it what so ever. Orlando Bloom plays the bad guy, would have liked to see him as one of the Musketeers, or at least fight with a damn sword! The best actor of the entire movie is Christoph Waltz. If you don't know him he's the German guy from Inglourious Basterds. He played the Priest type dude in this. I absolutely enjoyed his performance in this film, it's what saved it for me. I'm not a fan in how they took this film. They went for a little bit too much comedy, and not enough swordplay which we all love from that type of shit. Wasn't an amazing film, but watchable.

6/10.

Obviously should have played Aramis or D'Artagnan.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Would have been good for either role. I didn't mind the actors who played them though. Kind of wish they would give more detail to the characters though. I really only knew names, you don't know who the fuck the actual person is.

Undertaker

Reaction score
Hostage (2005).

This is simply one of the best films I have ever seen. My nerves were on edge throughout the whole film because you never knew what was going to happen next. It was refreshing to see something like this produced. For those that haven't seen it, it is about three teenagers who take a family hostage. The police officer in charge then finds out his family has been taken hostage too. I've never quite got the plot but the film was awesome. Bruce Willis as always produced the goods - I hope he never retires.

9/10.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
The Lookout (2007)

Really good film. It has a slow build, good story and some pretty tense scenes throughout. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was also excellent in this film and really made it that much better. There is one pretty big plot hole (which I only picked up on afterwards when I read a review for it), but in many ways it was needed to make the story work. 8/10