Straight Edge Lifestyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I really don't care what you are, as long as you keep it to yourself. Straight Edge people are HELLA annoying because they insist on telling you that they're Edge. Same with all the gay people I've met, as well, but that's beside the point.

That's the same with any minority of people, wether it be Race, Religion, Sexualitiy or Lifestyle, any 1 who is a bit diffrent will try & stick it down your throats & use it as an excuse... or as a way to make themselves look better than any1 else.

As for the whole sXe thing... If that's what your into then cool, i don't get it & doubt i ever will but as long as u don't come on here & start thinking your better than every1 else or that you deserve special treatment then i'm cool. Same with Homosexuals, even though i've never been all 2 comfertobal with it & have really grown 2 hate them... with a passion... i still think though if they act normally & can go around with their day to day business without pointing it out, using it as an excuse or making themselves look better then im fine with it (Even though i still H8 the Queers...lol)

& Finnaly 2 all the 15 year old supposed sXe followers here, stop bloody over-exaudurating about how if you ever get a smoke or have a sip of vodka for the first time, that you'll be hooked 4 life! It's ludicrous 2 think that. Drinking & taking Drugs is fine if you're responible with them, it doesn't get people hoooked & the vast majority who arn't sXE followers arn't Alcaholics!!! as u like 2 think... Personnaly i don't see why u don't like 2 have a drink every now & then & get hammered every so often, it's a great feeling, & quite fun frankly, but i'm not HOOKED because i drink !!! 2 tell the truth i aint had a drink in over a month !!! K mabey not that long but... (Even though i could do with a WKD right now...)

Anyweis down 2 the point... Ermmmm... oh yes... Do what you want, Do what you like but if you decide to shove it down are throats then that's where i'd take a bit of exception.

Reaction score
Wow, since when did this thread turn into a KKK rally? Let gay people be themselves. Maybe if we treated them as equals, then they wouldn't have to be seen as some weird fettish group, but as human beings.

Pretty much anyone who has too much pride and arrogance (minority or majority) is a dick. I think that's what it all comes down to.

Reaction score
Rofl. Straight Edge seems cool. But the other stuff is just way funner. I mean look at Sandman, now look at CM Punk...who do you wanna be?! SANDMAN!!!

Mazz

Reaction score
Im a complete anti-sXe guy. I drink like a sponge,I smoke cigarettes and weed and I had sex with everything that moves before I met my fiancee.

Reinvented

Reaction score
People can be Straight Edge I don't really care but when it crosses over to them saying there better then people that smoke and drink is bullshit.

It all comes down to the person if they are weak minded or not.

straight_edge76

This is how I am; I am a Straight Edge person, but I dont go around flaunting it saying "Im Staright Edge, your a drunk I'm better the you." I am suttle about it. I might not yet be 18 but have had plenty of opprutunity to drink, smoke, do just about every drug imaginable and fuck the sluttiest of girls. I don't say "No Because i'm Straight Edge & you peopel are lowlifes." No, I follow it and if people who know me and that I follow it ask me about it I will tell them. But I just say No if offered a Drink or a Joint. I have friends that do it and I hang out with them when they do it. But don't myself because why get wasted when you can watch your friends act like complete idiots when they are Drunk? thats 10x Better IMO.

Mazz

Reaction score
This is how I am; I am a Straight Edge person, but I dont go around flaunting it saying "Im Staright Edge, your a drunk I'm better the you." I am suttle about it. I might not yet be 18 but have had plenty of opprutunity to drink, smoke, do just about every drug imaginable and fuck the sluttiest of girls. I don't say "No Because i'm Straight Edge & you peopel are lowlifes." No, I follow it and if people who know me and that I follow it ask me about it I will tell them. But I just say No if offered a Drink or a Joint. I have friends that do it and I hang out with them when they do it. But don't myself because why get wasted when you can watch your friends act like complete idiots when they are Drunk? thats 10x Better IMO.

I actually agree with that last line lol.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I have alot of respect for people who have that kind of will power and discipline. These days thats hard to find. Anyone who can pull it off rocks in my opinion.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
'Nother Straight Edge Follower here...

Damn.....so many Straight Edge people here....well add me to the list...I hate people my age ,16, go around drinking and smoking and fucking everything up...then they brag about it! In all honesty i never brag about being straight edge,but I think ill start.....personally im an athlete...I am doing a sport 3 out of the 4 seasons...summer being my chill time,but do I drink or smoke in the summer? no....I am a virgin but I am all for having sex,just not at like 14,15 too young....

Sorry to bump this but I'm wondering for the two that posted here how's that holding up for you?

What about others who proclaimed straight edge a year ago as well?

The Rated R CMStar

Damn.....so many Straight Edge people here....well add me to the list...I hate people my age ,16, go around drinking and smoking and fucking everything up...then they brag about it! In all honesty i never brag about being straight edge,but I think ill start.....personally im an athlete...I am doing a sport 3 out of the 4 seasons...summer being my chill time,but do I drink or smoke in the summer? no....I am a virgin but I am all for having sex,just not at like 14,15 too young....

Words of wisdom

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this but I'm wondering for the two that posted here how's that holding up for you?

What about others who proclaimed straight edge a year ago as well?

I wasnt here a year ago, but yeah, it is difficult remaining straight edge as most of my friends smoke and drink, and its hard not to give in to peer pressure. Im still going strong though.

Reaction score
I don't get it. I'm straight edge, and will be for life. All my friends drink, my brothers drink, my parents drink, and they constantly bug me about it. I never find it hard to turn down any drink, because I know I'll be furious with myself if I do - and funnily enough it's not because I want to remain straight edge, I just don't want to drink.