Steam Summer Sale 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

I recommend this game. It gives an interesting story about the supernatural after a war of Heaven and Hell breaks out. You play as War the horseman in this game.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I actually showed that to Soli and said this sounds like a really fun game.
But the recent reviews made me just pass on by. Let me know how it plays, I am curious.
So we tested it out and well, if you've played games like Rust, etc. Then that's pretty much what this is. It's a slow burn so you'd have to spend quite a bit of time to start enjoying it. Time I rather spent playing other games XD

So my tip: Don't bother picking it up, if you reallllly feel the urge to, watch some gameplay stuff first.

The server connection was a bit finicky too.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So we tested it out and well, if you've played games like Rust, etc. Then that's pretty much what this is. It's a slow burn so you'd have to spend quite a bit of time to start enjoying it. Time I rather spent playing other games XD

So my tip: Don't bother picking it up, if you reallllly feel the urge to, watch some gameplay stuff first.

The server connection was a bit finicky too.

I thought it would be no good. Oh well. Could always request a refund. Steam/Valve handed out like 250,000+ of them over this sale haha

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Is NieR: Automata any good? Not sure to add it....Not even sure if I would like it :/

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So...I'm basically going to be locked away in my house for the next month. Only time outside I will have is the odd time out and walking my lab for 45 minutes to keep me in shape. Anyway I won't have much to do so I thought I might as well buy myself a back log of games to get through this time with. Probably won't play half of them since honestly do many of you play more than 2 games at a time? I personally stick to one decent game and other fun stuff with no main storylines etc. But yeah I'm now done with the sale.

I also got some emulators up and running. GameCube, Super Nintendo (I think) and PS2 but that might be a little unstable. GG Steam you win this time

Games I got

1. Batman: The Telltale Series
2. The Walking Dead Season 2
3. Late Shift
4. GetEven
5. Max Payne 3 Complete
6. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition
7. Zombie Army Trilogy
8. Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition
9. Outlast 2
10. Dead Rising 2
11. Dead by Daylight
12. Remember Me
13. Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition
14. DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin
15. DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition
16. Watch_Dogs2 Deluxe Edition
17. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
18. HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON
19. TEKKEN 7 Deluxe Edition
20. Dishonored 2
21. Mortal Kombat XL
22. Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
23. Resident Evil 6 Complete
24. Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
25. Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
26. DOOM
27. Far Cry
28. Far Cry 2
29. Far Cry 3
30. Far Cry Blood Dragon
31. Far Cry 4
32. Far Cry Primal

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So...I'm basically going to be locked away in my house for the next month. Only time outside I will have is the odd time out and walking my lab for 45 minutes to keep me in shape. Anyway I won't have much to do so I thought I might as well buy myself a back log of games to get through this time with. Probably won't play half of them since honestly do many of you play more than 2 games at a time? I personally stick to one decent game and other fun stuff with no main storylines etc. But yeah I'm now done with the sale.

I also got some emulators up and running. GameCube, Super Nintendo (I think) and PS2 but that might be a little unstable. GG Steam you win this time

Games I got

3. Late Shift
4. GetEven
5. Max Payne 3 Complete
7. Zombie Army Trilogy
9. Outlast 2
10. Dead Rising 2
11. Dead by Daylight
12. Remember Me
20. Dishonored 2
21. Mortal Kombat XL
26. DOOM
27. Far Cry
28. Far Cry 2
29. Far Cry 3
30. Far Cry Blood Dragon
31. Far Cry 4
32. Far Cry Primal
I'm going to download Max Payne 3, Dead Rising 2 and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier to play first. I might try to download everything to my HDD not sure though....Best to get it done overnight I would say. I'm pretty tired now so I'm not interested in these games at the moment. I remember I liked Far Cry 4 so I might add that to my playlist and maybe Far Cry 3

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Games I got

3. Late Shift
4. GetEven
5. Max Payne 3 Complete
7. Zombie Army Trilogy
9. Outlast 2
10. Dead Rising 2
11. Dead by Daylight
12. Remember Me
20. Dishonored 2
21. Mortal Kombat XL
26. DOOM
27. Far Cry
28. Far Cry 2
29. Far Cry 3
30. Far Cry Blood Dragon
31. Far Cry 4
32. Far Cry Primal

Get Rocket League. That game is good filler in between playing other ones. Me and Soli were playing it every night for awhile.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Get Rocket League. That game is good filler in between playing other ones. Me and Soli were playing it every night for awhile.
I'll look into it. Also might get The Forest as my final game since it's different to what I mostly play. Could be interesting I guess

Reactions: Solid Snake

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Decided to swap Dead By Daylight for The Forest. I might get Dead By Daylight on the consoles though

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
So I bought these things on the last day of the sale.
ARK: Survival Evolved
The Flame in the Flood
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Dead Effect 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass (already had the base game)

All Co-Op focused so me and a friend got them, might be fun video content too so that's good :D

The Flame in the Flood looked cool at an ID @ Xbox thing so wanted to pick that up for a while, ARK has a bad rep but figured if anything it will have dinos and that's always fun.

This sale I have bought:

ARK: Survival Evolved
The Flame in the Flood
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Dead Effect 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass
Streets of Rogue
Novus Inceptio
Just Cause 3 XL
Rocket League®
Golf It!
F1 2016
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Pretty happy, they all had awesome deals over localized prices (Which are already a steal for me XD)

I have all the games i've wanted that are released, I'd like BF1 on PC just to see how pretty it is but I already have it on X1 so no biggie there. Now it's all games that are new releases and stuff.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

Games I got

3. Late Shift
4. GetEven
5. Max Payne 3 Complete
7. Zombie Army Trilogy
9. Outlast 2
10. Dead Rising 2
11. Dead by Daylight
12. Remember Me
20. Dishonored 2
21. Mortal Kombat XL
26. DOOM
27. Far Cry
28. Far Cry 2
29. Far Cry 3
30. Far Cry Blood Dragon
31. Far Cry 4
32. Far Cry Primal

This is taking a long time to install. I still need to install TEKKEN 7, Dark Souls 3, Hitman, Sniper Elite 4, Dishonored 2, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Resident Evil 6 and Splinter Cell. I'm also down to 80GB on my main gaming drive I think. Got about 200GB on the windows drive. Like 9 big sized games to go. I think that should be downloaded by tomorrow I hope