Steam Summer Sale 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Going to pick up Portal 2 for $2.. Final Fantasy 7 for $6 (because the emulator version sucks and I don't feel like playing it on my PS3 all the time).. Torchlight 2 for $5.. The Room and The Room 2 for $1.25 each.. Trine 2: Complete Story for $3.. Spelunky for $2.25.. Shadowgate (2014) for $2.25 (Loved the NES version!).. Evoland for $5.. The Cave for $5..

I'm trying to find some mystery solving games too... ones where you like go through a house and find clues then try and solve the mystery.

Reactions: Solid Snake

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
A lot of stuff on sale, but not really anything that grabs me (except for Rocket League and Sniper Elite 4). I think my wallet is safe... FOR NOW! dun dun dunnnnnn

Reactions: Solidus1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A lot of stuff on sale, but not really anything that grabs me (except for Rocket League and Sniper Elite 4). I think my wallet is safe... FOR NOW! dun dun dunnnnnn

Get Depth, it is a lot of fun! Me and Soli were playing it earlier. You can be one of 4 divers or one of 2 sharks. You basically have to be a diver who helps a machine work its way through the ocean floor or a shark that has to stop them.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Get Depth, it is a lot of fun! Me and Soli were playing it earlier. You can be one of 4 divers or one of 2 sharks. You basically have to be a diver who helps a machine work its way through the ocean floor or a shark that has to stop them.

How good is the matchmaking on it?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
How good is the matchmaking on it?

Fast. You just join, get put in a game, and play. After it is done, it takes you back to the main menu. This way unless you are in a party, you always play new people. You can also choose a difficulty and if you want to always be a shark or always be a diver.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
OH and you find treasures as you play so you earn money to unlock better weapons while in a game. It resets after each round. The more treasure you find and more kills you get, the better stuff you are able to buy.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to pick up Portal 2 for $2.. Final Fantasy 7 for $6 (because the emulator version sucks and I don't feel like playing it on my PS3 all the time).. Torchlight 2 for $5.. The Room and The Room 2 for $1.25 each.. Trine 2: Complete Story for $3.. Spelunky for $2.25.. Shadowgate (2014) for $2.25 (Loved the NES version!).. Evoland for $5.. The Cave for $5..

I'm trying to find some mystery solving games too... ones where you like go through a house and find clues then try and solve the mystery.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter might be worth looking at. Not too sure if it takes place in a house, but it is a first-person story-driven mystery. Also has good reviews

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter might be worth looking at. Not too sure if it takes place in a house, but it is a first-person story-driven mystery. Also has good reviews
Plus it's 85% off

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Any decent survival games on sale? The Forest got a 5 dollar cut, but compared to others that isn't a great cut.