Steam Summer Sale 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Any decent survival games on sale? The Forest got a 5 dollar cut, but compared to others that isn't a great cut.
Nvm, Got something else I like.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Okay I got

Bully: 3.49

Alien: Isolation: 9.24

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood: 4.99

Goat Simulator: 1.99

Just Cause 3: 9.99

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 17.99

Mount and Blade Warband: 4.99

And finally best of all.....
Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency: 0.74

So my bill came to 53.42

Just Cause 3 had a pretty good deal and I wouldn't mind playing it. After I saw bad reviews though I'm going to guess maybe some PC issues? Got Bully since well....It's Bully. Wanted to play Alien: Isolation for a while and this seemed like a good time. I think I played Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood when I was younger. Will be fun to play again though. Got Goat Simulator since it might be fun when I'm bored at some point. Don't see myself playing it anytime soon though. Got Mount and Blade Warband since I pirated that when I was younger so why not give money to the devs now? I can afford it so that was to make up for my mistakes. Plus it's a really great game. Play that with mods and you'll have a great time. I'll probably install the Game of Thrones mod and a few others to clock in some hours on it. And I got The Witcher 3 since I had pirated that when I was younger as well. I didn't finish it, so I thought it would be smart to do it now. I finally paid for the game and will probably finish it this time around.

All in all it seemed like a decent sale. I'll probably go back next week since I'm water fasting and need stuff to play. Might get Rise Of The Tomb Raider then not sure though :/

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Okay I got

Bully: 3.49

Alien: Isolation: 9.24

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood: 4.99

Goat Simulator: 1.99

Just Cause 3: 9.99

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 17.99

Mount and Blade Warband: 4.99

And finally best of all.....
Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency: 0.74

So my bill came to 53.42

Just Cause 3 had a pretty good deal and I wouldn't mind playing it. After I saw bad reviews though I'm going to guess maybe some PC issues? Got Bully since well....It's Bully. Wanted to play Alien: Isolation for a while and this seemed like a good time. I think I played Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood when I was younger. Will be fun to play again though. Got Goat Simulator since it might be fun when I'm bored at some point. Don't see myself playing it anytime soon though. Got Mount and Blade Warband since I pirated that when I was younger so why not give money to the devs now? I can afford it so that was to make up for my mistakes. Plus it's a really great game. Play that with mods and you'll have a great time. I'll probably install the Game of Thrones mod and a few others to clock in some hours on it. And I got The Witcher 3 since I had pirated that when I was younger as well. I didn't finish it, so I thought it would be smart to do it now. I finally paid for the game and will probably finish it this time around.

All in all it seemed like a decent sale. I'll probably go back next week since I'm water fasting and need stuff to play. Might get Rise Of The Tomb Raider then not sure though :emoji_confused:
Add Half Life (The first one I think) it was only 0.99. Had that to spare in PayPal

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter might be worth looking at. Not too sure if it takes place in a house, but it is a first-person story-driven mystery. Also has good reviews

It's actually a very stunning game (and demanding spec wise). But I really enjoyed the 'detectiveness' of it.

There's also Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishment

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

Got The Devil's Daughter on this sale and had played Crime and Punishment a while back, it was an awesome game for a Holmes fan, definitely has the detective element you're looking for @Just Kitten

And of course, if you haven't played L.A. Noire yet, do pick that up. It's one hell of a game.

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I love price localization. Thanks to that, this sale is even more awesome. But I still have most the games I want.

Games I bought

Rocket League
Golf It
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (been waiting for ages on this one)
F1 2016

Games to get (AKA Watch List)
Sniper Elite 4
Depth
Dead by Daylight

Games I kinda wanna get (but probably wont)
The Division Gold Edition, Standard is useless.
More To Be Added

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Dead by Daylight
I remember watching that on Twitch. Some people have been saying Friday the 13th is a better horror game, but from my experience the servers sucked really bad and the price is pretty crazy. 40 bucks is just too much for what you get in that game. 20 bucks max I would say. The price on Dead by Daylight is a lot better after looking at it....Um I might be interested in it :/ 11.99 is good tbh

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Killing Floor is currently free on Humble Bundle while it's 4.49 on Steam.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I remember watching that on Twitch. Some people have been saying Friday the 13th is a better horror game, but from my experience the servers sucked really bad and the price is pretty crazy. 40 bucks is just too much for what you get in that game. 20 bucks max I would say. The price on Dead by Daylight is a lot better after looking at it....Um I might be interested in it :emoji_confused: 11.99 is good tbh

Yeah its a pretty nice game from what I gather, Friday the 13th has that brand and characters for it but if you're going for how well the game is made (and playable at the current condition) Dead By Daylight seems ahead of F13.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they keep adding stuff or is everything on sale that will be until July 5th?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they keep adding stuff or is everything on sale that will be until July 5th?

I'm wondering the same thing, it used to be they added stuff and then have an encore day, seems like its ALL on sale now. Gonna look into this though.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
They stopped the daily deals due to the refund system they have now. Everything should be on sale until the end