Steam Summer Sale 2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I recommend getting Prey (2017) if you're looking for a new game. It's honestly harder than most AAA games you'll play these days. Not much hand holding and shit like that. It gives you a path and it's completely up to you to get there. Played 4 hours today and plan on finishing it later today. And also think about buying Resident Evil 7 since that's very fun. I played it a while back and that shit was just fun. Loved it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Bought "Doom & Destiny"..... retro type RPG with lots of funny parodies and inside jokes... a Zelda themed world, a Super Mario themed world, a Pokemon themed world and more that I haven't gotten to yet, played it a little over 8 hours the first day I bought it.. adult language and adult themes.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
A friend of mine gifted 'Miscreated'. So will be jumping into that, it seems to be one of the few games that was crap at the start and have worked its way to a better place. When usually, it's the other way around.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A friend of mine gifted 'Miscreated'. So will be jumping into that, it seems to be one of the few games that was crap at the start and have worked its way to a better place. When usually, it's the other way around.
I actually showed that to Soli and said this sounds like a really fun game.
But the recent reviews made me just pass on by. Let me know how it plays, I am curious.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I actually showed that to Soli and said this sounds like a really fun game.
But the recent reviews made me just pass on by. Let me know how it plays, I am curious.

We should be breaking that one in tomorrow, so I definitely will. The recent reviews were a bit of a red flag but the game just looks awesome. I mean you can bike, you can even use BOATS! BOATS in the zombie apocalypse!

Apparently has a PVE server too so that's good because I prefer PVE when I'm soloing it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Got 2.99 from my refund of The Witcher 2 in my wallet. Anything I should buy with it?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have one of them light up ones and Soli uses an xbox 360 controller.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Frosty in the game right now and my controller works fine. The steam controller is the one that has issues apparently. Though you may not like that it is only multiplayer with friends no online games. Like me and Soli play together through Steam invite.

EDIT : never mind I am in a lobby online right now. What the heck are these people talking about? LOL if you are interested then just give it a go. I like it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just left a review. Apparently I never have before. LOL

Maybe this is a new issue with downloading the game now but me and Soli have no issues whatsoever with controller support or playing. Never crashes either.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
In other news I just got my first 100 plus hours in a game. Crusader Kings 2 is a game I highly recommend. It's getting bad reviews at the moment since the price system went up (I doubt Steam reviews are for pricing lol) but the game is sweet. So many mods for it including the popular Game of Thrones mod.