Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
WON: “there has "been communication" between the two sides (AEW and Stardom) and while there is no arrangement as of now, "We were told to expect some stuff to happen"

══════════════
Right now my, brain is over loaded with potential matches

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Also SLK may have even bigger chance, she recently debuted new submission finisher
"Black Tiger Leg Destroyer", and i looks awesome.

Reactions: Rosie

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
That is CIMA's Atheos, wrist-clutch over-the-shoulder single leg boston crab with Neckscissors.
Atheos.gif

Reactions: FatBagzJones

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Can't see the show yet but I did check and:

Ya girl's Tiger girl lost. But considering I heard good things from the match, that is the most important thing. I meme, but if she shows she's being built up to the top tier and can hang, that will do wonders for her, win or loss. Looking forward to seeing it since Saya's also awesome.

Also SLK may have even bigger chance, she recently debuted new submission finisher
"Black Tiger Leg Destroyer", and i looks awesome.

And I love that. Stretch Muffler with the scissors. Genuinely one of the most underrated submission holds I have seen before. Works for a high-flying technician like her since it isn't some move to overpower someone like when Brock or even Big E did it, but it is great looking. So between that, her Tiger Suplex, the Tombstone variation she does, multiple ways to end a match and that is always good to have.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Can't see the show yet but I did check and:

Ya girl's Tiger girl lost. But considering I heard good things from the match, that is the most important thing. I meme, but if she shows she's being built up to the top tier and can hang, that will do wonders for her, win or loss. Looking forward to seeing it since Saya's also awesome.

And I love that. Stretch Muffler with the scissors. Genuinely one of the most underrated submission holds I have seen before. Works for a high-flying technician like her since it isn't some move to overpower someone like when Brock or even Big E did it, but it is great looking. So between that, her Tiger Suplex, the Tombstone variation she does, multiple ways to end a match and that is always good to have.
*Wrist-Clutch Stretch Muffler with Neckscissors

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

FatBagzJones

Reaction score

═══════════════
Michael Scott: Oh my God! Okay, it happening. Everybody stay calm.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Just wish it wasnt at Deadlock

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Why? Also i think as of now she's booked to appear in three different promotions.
I find the promotion to be meh, the fans are cringe, and the people who run it are cringe/meh to me. Again, though those are my opinions so. And that is cool hopefully promotions I watch

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Kidani says Stardom’s sales have increased 5.5x the level they were at when Bushiroad bought the company.
They used to bring in roughly $200k a month, and March alone this year brought in over $1.2 million.
Eventually he expects them to equal New Japan.
Kidani says Stardom’s income is roughly:

40% Ticket Sales
30% Merch
30% Split between PPVs, Fan Club, Stardom World, and other Broadcasts

═══════════════
March had 2 day PPV and 2 red belt matches, and only issue for me was, Syuri vs Mayu didn't had that big match build upthat it deserved (felt more like side attraction ), and took backseat to Gulia and DDM storyline. Also match quality decreases, because you can't have 40+ minute bangers 2 nights in row, that would be really rough on the body.

Reactions: Rosie and Alexa