Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I like Princess Rose's Prediction of Tora but I slowed down the Video on the slowest Speed which was hilarious to watch and it seems like the person has light or dark Brown Hair and pretty sure she not rocking that haircut these days. If it's not a new talent coming into Stardom it could be Saki she's the perfect size and has the hair style to match it. It could be Tora in the end pulling the strings pissed off at Momo and SK taking over her group. If she gets them out that is going to leave OT the weakest of the all groups while leaving Momo and SK in the cold because I don't see any of the other groups saying come with us after the bridges they burned coming there. I could also see Momo staying on and screwing over SK too which would be insane. As for the Coffin Match and special Stipulation Matches in general I'm digging hard Stardom taking those risks just don't make a habit of using it too often.

The thing you have to remember is that multiple people can play the masked attacker until the reveal. So it is a safe-ish bet, not gaurantee.

If the theory is right, the I think it will be a matter of SLK v Tora in who will leave. Momo only joined late last year. And honestly, both routes would be interesting, but I feel as though SLK leaving would not be the best because she has thrived so much in Oedo Tai. Even if she goes through a redemption arc and say rejoins Stars, I feel as though it would be a backwards move development wise, and I don't see her fitting in Queen's Quest after leading Momo out and her rivalry with AZM. She does not fit in DDM, God's Eye is unlikely since she'd be behind Syuri and I feel as though now she has kind of earned the right to be a big hitter in a unit. Then I doubt she is much of a dancer for Cosmic Angel's.

Tora because she has been gone long enough, she would have a chance to shift her character if she is out of OT. An injury can be a chance.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The thing you have to remember is that multiple people can play the masked attacker until the reveal. So it is a safe-ish bet, not gaurantee.

If the theory is right, the I think it will be a matter of SLK v Tora in who will leave. Momo only joined late last year. And honestly, both routes would be interesting, but I feel as though SLK leaving would not be the best because she has thrived so much in Oedo Tai. Even if she goes through a redemption arc and say rejoins Stars, I feel as though it would be a backwards move development wise, and I don't see her fitting in Queen's Quest after leading Momo out and her rivalry with AZM. She does not fit in DDM, God's Eye is unlikely since she'd be behind Syuri and I feel as though now she has kind of earned the right to be a big hitter in a unit. Then I doubt she is much of a dancer for Cosmic Angel's.

Tora because she has been gone long enough, she would have a chance to shift her character if she is out of OT. An injury can be a chance.

True they did the same thing having look likes like Kairi before she showed up and legally was able to be on Screen for Stardom. Either way it might lead Tora to the White Belt but that might be a major bummer considering how great Saya has been as White Belt Champion as well. I don't think at all Tora is no where near either lady levels of abilities in the Ring.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
True they did the same thing having look likes like Kairi before she showed up and legally was able to be on Screen for Stardom. Either way it might lead Tora to the White Belt but that might be a major bummer considering how great Saya has been as White Belt Champion as well. I don't think at all Tora is no where near either lady levels of abilities in the Ring.

SLK for White belt, 100%. Saya also is pretty great. Her grace honestly gives me a hint of Okada. Like this confidence, almost boss-like.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score

Man, Stardom showcase molding to be another banger. With so much talent in the match, I wonder will they go formula of AZM vsKoguma vsUnagi, from last month, which was well received by the fans.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Man, Stardom showcase molding to be another banger. With so much talent in the match, I wonder will they go formula of AZM vsKoguma vsUnagi, from last month, which was well received by the fans.

It all started here and bled over during the Weekend it seems like now. I thought for sure it would lead to a 3 Way for the High Speed Title this time wit Tam, but now we've got Momo apart of the party. This Match could legit steal the Show.

Reactions: FatBagzJones

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Pure Ecstasy going on with this News. We all know it's happening but it seems sooner rather than them doing it in November it could happen and I freaking love that if it happens that way. First Event with NJPW will be on 11/20 and will have 2 Mixed Tag Matches.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Awesome stuff. I would maybe expect as women talent come over from Stardom, Women from AEW, Impact, and the independents may also appear on strong and maybe in the US there will be a NJPW STRONG Women's title.

I just want more people to love SLK.

Only thing I hated through the entire thing was them mentioning NFTs and just fuck NFTs.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The only thing that made me go come on now during that Press Conference was when they were talking about how the Mixed Tag Matches only the guys can fight the guys and so on. I hope they break that rule but seriously I love News and the dream I wanted to see is more eyes who don't have Stardom World getting able to see Stardom and all their glory. Best believe I'm going to be crying my eyes out during that November Show.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
SLK is one of the most over wrestlers in Stardom, lol. What are you talking about, lol

More Americans and international fans.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Card for Saturdays MIDSUMMER CHAMPIONS show

Lady C vs. Hina

- Future of Stardom Title: Hanan (c) vs. Waka Tsukiyama

- Utami Hayashishita & Miyu Amasaki vs. MIRAI & Ami Sorei

- Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki, Koguma & Saya Iida vs. Saki Kashima, Fukigen Death★, Ruaka & Rina

- All-Out Battle Elimination Match: Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa, Unagi Sayaka, SAKI , Hikari Shimizu & Yuko Sakurai vs. Giulia, Maika, Himeka, Natsupoi, Thekla & Mai Sakurai

- High Speed Title: AZM (c) vs. Momo Kohgo

- Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani (c) vs. Starlight Kid

- World of Stardom Title: Syuri (c) vs. Momo Watanabe

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Card for Saturdays MIDSUMMER CHAMPIONS show

Lady C vs. Hina

- Future of Stardom Title: Hanan (c) vs. Waka Tsukiyama

- Utami Hayashishita & Miyu Amasaki vs. MIRAI & Ami Sorei

- Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki, Koguma & Saya Iida vs. Saki Kashima, Fukigen Death★, Ruaka & Rina

- All-Out Battle Elimination Match: Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa, Unagi Sayaka, SAKI , Hikari Shimizu & Yuko Sakurai vs. Giulia, Maika, Himeka, Natsupoi, Thekla & Mai Sakurai

- High Speed Title: AZM (c) vs. Momo Kohgo

- Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani (c) vs. Starlight Kid

- World of Stardom Title: Syuri (c) vs. Momo Watanabe

GO SLK! WIN THE WHITE BELT!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I'll be watching the Saturday Show which is 4 A.M my time. Really pulling for the Momo upset over Syuri for the Red Belt.