Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
ok well Washington beat Boston 3 times in the regular season so they obviously are able to beat them... and its no that i have a low opinion of the Celtics, i just think that they are beatable... and they probably will beat the hawks but i doubt they will destroy them because the hawks are pumped and they know what beating the Celtics means and they know that they have the ability to do it...

Again regular season not that important when looking at head to head match-ups. I'll again say that the Cavs swept the Spurs in the REGULAR season last year and got swept in the FINALS. So no Washington would not beat Boston in a 7 game series, they'd talk their way out of it. This whole Atlanta thing is a fluke, the Celtics will win game 7 by double digits, I'm expecting a 20+ point game and they'll carry that momentum into the Cavs series.

bus,
Yea that's be great, let's wait til after Sunday to start the second round and have no games today and only 1 tomorrow. The NBA playoffs are fucking long enough as it is, there's no reason to drag them out even further.

HHHforever

Reaction score
So the players can rest? The Lakers have been sitting around since last Monday and so have the Magic. Other teams have also been doing nothing since early this week. I'd say 6 days or more is more than enough rest for these guys and they'd probably actually prefer to start playing earlier rather than waiting longer. Also like I said if they waited for every round to be complete we'd probably be playing into July, the playoffs are long enough as it is and I'm ready for the second round to get under way.

Enigma22

Reaction score
they dont want to wait a week because if the players have to much time off they get rusty and stuff... look what happened to the rockies in the world series last year...

and hhhforever i guess we will just wait and see who wins cause this arguement is going nowhere lol but boston will have to pick up their game from where it is now to beat the cavs...

Rell

Reaction score
I hope the long rest period doesn't hurt the Lakers rhythm, its been a while since we've played.

PeepShow

Ummm, where is Bynum btw. Wasn't he supposed to be back towards the end of the regular season?

Hometown Kid

Ummm, where is Bynum btw. Wasn't he supposed to be back towards the end of the regular season?

He was supposed to but they kept pushing back his return date for his dislocated kneecap and last week Coach Jackson announced he won't be back "anytime soon"

Rell

Reaction score

The Lakers medical staff are holding out Bynum for "precautionary reasons". The Lakers are a legit contender without him, so Vitti will probably hold out Bynum until next year. Its a smart move, and I'm with it 100%. Now if we go down 0-2 to a team like the Spurs, thats where we will need Bynum playing.

Ariza is returining so thats good news. He's our best perimeter defender :D

afhvr5.jpg

had to do it

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
The Lakers medical staff are holding out Bynum for "precautionary reasons". The Lakers are a legit contender without him, so Vitti will probably hold out Bynum until next year. Its a smart move, and I'm with it 100%. Now if we go down 0-2 to a team like the Spurs, thats where we will need Bynum playing.

Ariza is returining so thats good news. He's out best perimeter defender :D

yeah ariza is a good ball player. hes great on defense especially when he played on the magic.

Soulpower

The Lakers can't win the title without Bynum. He would have been the difference against teams like San Antonio, Detroit and Boston. People forget that Gasol is a TERRIBLE post defender and he won't be able to stop the likes of Duncan and KG.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
The Lakers can't win the title without Bynum. He would have been the difference against teams like San Antonio, Detroit and Boston. People forget that Gasol is a TERRIBLE post defender and he won't be able to stop the likes of Duncan and KG.

i haven't seen much from pau gasol ever since his first week with the lakers. i think boozer can beat him down low in the post

Hometown Kid

To Rell: Phenomenal poster...and Ariza is solid although I think Farmar is better IMO

PeepShow

lol, if he doesn't end up playing sometime during the playoffs, what a fail. They seriously need him to win the Title. If he doesn't come back, then forget it.

Rell said:
afhvr5.jpg

had to do it

LMAO.gif

It's really sad though. You have to feel kinda bad for the guy. He scored 40 last night and they still couldn't do it. Shows how much Yao means I guess.