Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Pistons crush Philly and will face the Magic in the 2nd round.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Songaila was suspended by the NBA for Friday's Game 6 against Cleveland for striking LeBron James in the face, according to the Associated Press. (May 2)

how was he suspended but not kicked out of the game he hit him in? he sucks anyways... there is really no point in suspending him...

Soulpower

I got Detroit in 6. Dwight Howard always struggles against Detroit.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hope the magic win but detroit will probably win in 5 or 6...

Rell

Reaction score
Lebroze has been exposed the entire series. I knew he was soft, but I didnt know he was that soft. He gets punked day in and day out, had Jay-Z diss Deshawn instead of doing it himself, and he still cant get rid of the Wizards. And people actually had this guy down as their MVP? What about KG's Celtics, they're struggling against a 30 win team.

And people wonder why the media pays more attention to the Western Conference.

anyway...
sweepden.gif

Hometown Kid

Lebroze has been exposed the entire series. I knew he was soft, but I didnt know he was that soft. He gets punked day in and day out, had Jay-Z diss Deshawn instead of doing it himself, and he still cant get rid of the Wizards. And people actually had this guy down as their MVP? What about KG's Celtics, they're struggling against a 30 win team.

And people wonder why the media pays more attention to the Western Conference.

anyway...
sweepden.gif

Yeah I think my Sonics could contend in that sorry conference...

Enigma22

Reaction score
well everyone knows that the western conference is better then the east... but the supersonics would still not be contending...

and rell lebron is not that soft... hes gettin in peoples faces when they foul him but hes not gonna go and talk more shit then he needs to...

Rell

Reaction score
Lebron got smacked my Darius Songaila, and he walked away holding his chin :laugh:

He called "Soljaboy" a one hit wonder, and then after a game 3 blowout, he went back on his words and said he loves Soljaboy and knows all the dances.

He got his father, Jay-Z, to diss Deshawn Stevenson instead of doing it himself.

and he cried about Brendon Haywood trying to hurt him

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LGRzk_duhj4

Qwake

LMAO!!!
YES! Pistons/Magic will be the best series yet imo. I think the Pistons will get it in the 7th game...

Enigma22

Reaction score
Lebron got smacked my Darius Songaila, and he walked away holding his chin :laugh:

He called "Soljaboy" a one hit wonder, and then after a game 3 blowout, he went back on his words and said he loves Soljaboy and knows all the dances.

He got his father, Jay-Z, to diss Deshawn Stevenson instead of doing it himself.

and he cried about Brendon Haywood trying to hurt him

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LGRzk_duhj4

he just walked away so he didnt get thrown out of the game... theres a big difference for his team if hes thrown out a game then if someone like songaila is thrown out...

and he didnt ask jay-z to do anything... and he wasnt crying about brendon haywood trying to hurt him... he just said that haywood threw some cheap shots to try to take lebron out so the wizards would have a better chance at winning...

Rell

Reaction score
:rolleyes: lol, I just hate Lebron because you like him. Same with the Piss-stains because Sp likes them :laugh:

Qwake

^ damn you!!! Kobes a rapist :shifty:

I love that comeback, btw Lebrons good but he is a big head!!!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
LMAO!!!
YES! Pistons/Magic will be the best series yet imo. I think the Pistons will get it in the 7th game...

hell yeah its gonna be a great series. i already got tickets for game 3. i think the magic can hold on and beat the pistons in game 7 too. i think dwight howard will be guarding rasheed wallace which is a great match up

Qwake

Yeah it will be! Lets go Pistons lets go clap clap. lol, ill be watching every game!!!