Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
the cavs just dominated the pistons with lebron having 27 points, 13 rebounds and 13 assists to have a triple double... Wally Szczerbiak had 26 points with 6 threes and daniel gibson had 22 points with 4 threes... the cavs couldnt play that game much better... the cavs will beat boston or atlanta, whoever wins their series and atleast get to the conference finals... they could beat detroit but im not gonna say they will for sure...

EDIT: PISTONS SUCK!

Qwake

^ :shock: Pistons hammered the 76ers yesturday!!! they will win...

Enigma22

Reaction score
76ers suck tho lol... they dont even count.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Cavs have no chance against the Celtics imo. They'd need performances from Wally and Gibson like that every single night and that just isn't going to happen on a nightly basis. Those players aren't that consistent. I can't see the Cavs winning in Boston at all just because they suck on the road, yes I know they won 2 against the Wizards but the Celtics aren't the Wizards. Also I'm going off the assumption that the C's win. If not then I guess they'll go to the ECF cuz the Hawks won't beat them, but the Hawks aren't going to be in the second round.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cavs are 2-2 against boston this year so they have beaten them but ya someone will have to step up but i think someone could easily do that... considering boston has lost twice already to Atlanta i think the cavs shouldnt have that much of a problem beating boston...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
the celtics sometimes are bad or good or most of the time, really good. if the cavs can beat them, i wouldnt be surprised. but if the hawks win this celtics/hawks series, the hawks wont have a chance at all against the cavs. but yeah the playoffs this year is interesting

Enigma22

Reaction score
hawks just beat the celtics again. rondo missed the 3 at the end to try and put it into OT... i doubt the hawks will win on sunday but i hope they do... cavs will beat boston if they win anyways so i dont really care that much who wins...

Enigma22

Reaction score
they could have won but whatever... it was his fault he fouled out and he got the technical after he fouled out...

HHHforever

Reaction score
cavs are 2-2 against boston this year so they have beaten them but ya someone will have to step up but i think someone could easily do that... considering boston has lost twice already to Atlanta i think the cavs shouldnt have that much of a problem beating boston...

The Cavs were 2-0 against the Spurs last year and that didn't really do much for them in the Finals. You know if the Celtics do win this series, which I still think they will, they're are going to be pissed as hell. The Celtics will have home court and that will be a huge factor, I really can't see the Cavs winning that series considering they'd have to win some on the road. The Celtics can win in Cleveland, can't say the same about the Cavs in Boston.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
well they're gonna take it back to boston on sunday and i'm gonna pick the celtics in that one. the celtics are pretty pissed off from tonight and they will get well practice over the weekend. then they got homecourt advantage against the cavs and that will be a good series.

Enigma22

Reaction score
The Cavs were 2-0 against the Spurs last year and that didn't really do much for them in the Finals. You know if the Celtics do win this series, which I still think they will, they're are going to be pissed as hell. The Celtics will have home court and that will be a huge factor, I really can't see the Cavs winning that series considering they'd have to win some on the road. The Celtics can win in Cleveland, can't say the same about the Cavs in Boston.

the celtics didnt win in cleveland this year... ya the cavs will have to win on the road but they did that twice against the wizards who i think could also beat the celtics...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I dunno about the Wizards beating the Celtics, you evidently don't have a very high opinion of the Celtics. I don't think the Cavs are better than the Celtics and the Wizards couldn't even beat them. I know they're struggling in this series, but they're still a very good and experienced team. They'll be okay and they're going to come back in the next series pretty damn pissed and focused. I think they're going to destroy the Hawks on Sunday, but I guess we'll see.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ok well Washington beat Boston 3 times in the regular season so they obviously are able to beat them... and its no that i have a low opinion of the Celtics, i just think that they are beatable... and they probably will beat the hawks but i doubt they will destroy them because the hawks are pumped and they know what beating the Celtics means and they know that they have the ability to do it...