Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Man... FUCK THE PISTONS! I've been rooting for them for about 12 years, and as of late, I've had to come up with reasons as to why Detroit under-achieved in the posteason. But this is pathetic, I refuse to root for a team that doesn't give a damn about winning the playoff games.

Soulpower

Ok... So let's update this a bit.

Pistons up 3-2 over Philly with their win last night at home.

Houston managed to stay alive as they crushed the Utah Jazz. Game 6 is Friday in Utah.

The Suns are done and Sports Illustrated is reporting that Mike D'antoni will NOT return to the team next season (Both Steve Kerr and D'antoni deny the report). If he does leave, word is that the Knicks and Raptors would be interested in signing him.

The Mavericks are also done and I'm pretty sure that Avery Johnson will be fired in the offseason. Hell, the whole team should look completely different next season.

It'll be New Orleans vs San Antonio in the second round, I've got the Hornets winning in 7 games.

And now.. for some award:

Kevin Garnett won defensive player of the year
Manu Ginobili won the 6th man award
Byron Scott won the Coach of the Year
Hedo Turkoglu won the Most Improved Player award
And announced today... Kevin Durant was named Rookie of the Year.

Enigma22

Reaction score
anyone been watching the cavs vs wizards series?

there has been like ten flagrant fouls or technical fouls in the last 4.75 games and there has been some hilarious trash talking. Deshawn Stevenson said lebron james is overrated so lebron said that comparing stevenson to lebron was like comparing soulja boy to jay-z. so stevenson invites soulja boy to the next game lol. who is deshawn stevenson anyways? i never heard of him before this series... they asked lebron james about the rivalry between him and stevenson and he just laughed and said there was no rivalry...

PeepShow

^Yeah, I watched the final minute of that Cavs game tonight. Lebron should have never drove the lane. It was too crowded. Should have just take then 20ft jumper w/ a man on him. He could have made it easier than driving the lane and having 2 bodies on him.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he was obviously fouled there tho... he should have went to the line with like one second left... they got robbed in that game...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
The Cavs really should be in the semis right now, man everybody was ready for the next round when Delonte West scored that layup in the fourth quarter. But that's what happens when a team expects their opponent to drop dead and let them win. Oh yeah and LeBron was fouled, Sangalia got lucky without getting that foul called on him.

Soulpower

If anything, it should have been a charge on Lebron in that last play. Songaila even had his back turned when James drove to the basket. I will say this, Songaila should have been thrown out in the 1st Quarter.

And it was the missed free-throws that killed the Cavs, if anything.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he turned his back and thats why it was a foul. and ya he probably should have been thrown out in the first quarter. also ya the cavs need to make their free throws...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
But hey even though my Cavs lost throughout the whole game on the FSN broadcast Austin Carr had me dying out laughing. All he was talkin about was for somebody to step up and not rely on LBJ.

HHHforever

Reaction score
If anything, it should have been a charge on Lebron in that last play. Songaila even had his back turned when James drove to the basket. I will say this, Songaila should have been thrown out in the 1st Quarter.

And it was the missed free-throws that killed the Cavs, if anything.

I agree, it could have easily been a charge. In all honesty in that situation that's a great no-call. Pretty much the only people that have been saying that should have been called is Cavs fans. Pretty much every analyst in the world has said it was a good no call in that situation. You can't call ticky tack fouls with 2 seconds left in the game.

Also whoever made the Austin Carr remark, he is possibly the worst color commentator in all of sports. I seriously don't watch the Cavs if they're on FSN or if I do I put the TV on mute and listen to music. I seriously hate him, his commentary is just utterly awful. I wouldn't listen to him if he commentated for a team that I liked.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol well ur right that no one but a cavs fan would think that was a foul should have been called and im all for letting people play through fouls but in game changing situations like that it should have been called cause it really was a foul...

also ya austin carr is a terrible commentator lol... he calls lebron james the "L-Train" about 50 times a game which gets extremely annoying but hes a cavs legend so whatever...

HHHforever

Reaction score
50 times a game? Try like 2409238 times a game lol. I mean he's seriously awful.

As far as the foul like I said you're never going to get that call in that situation. The NBA doesn't want their officials determining the outcome of a game by making a call that could have gone either way and sending some one to the line with the possibility of winning the game. The no call was the right decision.

Hometown Kid

50 times a game? Try like 2409238 times a game lol. I mean he's seriously awful.

As far as the foul like I said you're never going to get that call in that situation. The NBA doesn't want their officials determining the outcome of a game by making a call that could have gone either way and sending some one to the line with the possibility of winning the game. The no call was the right decision.

I wouldn't say that it just seems like the teams that Stern thinks bring the bank get more calls...but Lebron still wasn't fouled on that play...i'm glad the ref swallowed the whistle on that 1...

Enigma22

Reaction score
he technically was fouled tho cause of the way Sangalia turned.... i wouldnt normally want it called but it caused the cavs to lose so i wanted it called lol... anyways it doesnt matter cause the cavs will finish up the series this saturday...