Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Thats perfect because the Lakers seem like the only team that wants Kwame. As much as I dislike him offensively, he's a big body and a great position defender. Besides, I would feel bad for him if he was forced out of the nba...he's a failure :sad:

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
yea i guess the lakers like him too. he's got good chemistry with the team. everyone likes him even though he sucks. lakers look to be for real now. you think gasol was just using his back as an excuse to get out of town?

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah lol, he wanted out for a while now. We almost gave Bynum and/or Odom up for him during the offseason. Now everything seems to be working out.

Soulpower

Man.. The Lakers stole Gasol! I can just see it now! Boston vs LA in the NBA Finals.

Actually.. I cant' see that. I see LA vs Detroit >_>

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
at least the grizzlies get 2 first round picks out of it. 2008 and 2010.

Rell

Reaction score
And J-Critt, dont forget about him. He's the centerpiece of the entire deal. Everyone wanted him, including the Nets. He's flashy, hes athletic, and hes 19. One of the biggest prospects in the NBA. He has the talent to be a franchise type of player. Trust me, I'm not reaching.

phantomgerald

Wow not updating myself on NBA for two days and the first big trade happens? Good move by the Lakers definately. They're definately contenders now. If they don't at least make the conference finals, it'll be considered a failure. Considering they almost got Jermaine O'neal in the offseason, this is definately an upgrade. I don't rate JO at all, but Gasol I think is one of the best on his day.

Soulpower

Lakers beat the Nets by 15.

Pau had 24 points, 4 assists and 12 boards.

I would call it a pretty good debut >_>

Rell

Reaction score
Not to mention Kobe had a whopping 6 points...thats right, Kobe scored 6 and the Lakers won by 15 :shocking:

You guys hear about PHX? They're trying to acquire Shaq via trade. The problem is, the trade will include Marion :laugh:

This trade makes them worse. Shaq plays lazy defense, he cant rebound anymore, and on offense he's a liability. I hope the trade goes down lol

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
yea terrible trade for the suns if it goes through. i heard it's a done deal as long as shaq can pass a physical.

PeepShow

You guys hear about PHX? They're trying to acquire Shaq via trade. The problem is, the trade will include Marion :laugh:

This trade makes them worse. Shaq plays lazy defense, he cant rebound anymore, and on offense he's a liability. I hope the trade goes down lol
LOL, and don't forget that the Suns are giving up Marcus Banks as well. I know he's not much, but he's 5 points a game. Hell, Marion and Banks can give you 25 pts a game while Shaq can give you 15 tops these days. Not to mention Shaq is almost retirement age. If the Suns were to do this, that would almost be as stupid as the Lakers trading for Kwame :laugh:

jmt225

Reaction score
I have to say the Heat are better off in the long run, and a BIG maybe for the Suns in the short run, all depending on Shaq's health and ability to contribute to the team. If I were the Suns, I don't think I would've risked it, but at the same time, looking at it from their perspective, they haven't been able to win a championship with the team they have, so I guess it is time for a drastic change before Nash wears out.

I don't think I'll have my mind made up on this until we actually see the Suns play, if this deal does indeed go down.

Anyway, go Warriors! Can't wait to see Webber play Thursday.

Reaction score
The Suns basically just screwed themselves out of winning the west. When you have 2 other guys that are faster and better than Shaq that you were talking about getting (Emeka Okafor from the Bobcats and Samuel Dalembert from the 76'ers) why don't you make the move on one of them? They are both younger and still have a lot of years in them. Shaq is injury prone and isn't going to be around much longer before he has to retire. Shaq is not what this team needs and getting rid of Marion was a big mistake and I hope the Suns pay for it.

This of course all pends on Shaq passing a physical.