Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

KG will be out for the All-Star game. His replacement? RASHEED WALLACE! That's right, David Stern actually picked Sheed to replace Garnett.

phantomgerald

LOL, you shitting me? Rasheed sucks. I could think of at least 5 players more deserving of that spot.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, he's not what he used to be but then again, his team is 2nd place in the EC, so he deserves it I guess. If not Sheed,it would've had to be someone from the Celitcs or Magics.

Soulpower

I would have given Hedo Turkoglu the spot for the All-Star game.. The man's been clutch for Orlando all season and is averaging career high in Points, Boards, Assists and Steals.

Also, this:

Jason Kidd has quietly -- and not so quietly -- hoped for a trade to the Dallas Mavericks all season.

And now Kidd has stronger-than-ever hope that the wish will be granted, according to NBA front-office sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that talks between the Mavericks and Nets, which had seemingly stalled, grew serious after the teams played Sunday night in New Jersey and have moved them to the brink of completing the NBA's third blockbuster deal of the month.

Although sources say that the teams are still sorting out final details, this deal was described as "imminent" by one source close to the process after negotiations moved to an advanced stage Tuesday night. The proposed swap -- salvaged from talks of a three-way trade with Portland that developed and fizzled quickly two weeks ago -- would require Dallas to send 24-year-old point guard Devin Harris, veteran swingman Jerry Stackhouse, the expiring contracts of center DeSegana Diop and swingman Devean George and another player such as guard Maurice Ager to New Jersey for Kidd and possibly forward Malik Allen or veteran guard Darrell Armstrong.

It's believed that Dallas would also send New Jersey cash ($3 million is the league maximum) and one or two future first-round draft choices. One source told ESPN.com that the Mavericks and Nets were also discussing a separate trade that would send Antoine Wright to Dallas for a future second-round pick.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
finally.......J Kidd has come back, to dallas. wow the nets got a good ass deal.

Rell

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, does this deal make Dallas better? I mean, they went from a great young point guard who can shoot, to a great old pg who cant. He plays defense and rebounds though, which is important. The West >>>

phantomgerald

Kidd isn't really that good. True he's a pass-first PG which is rare to come by, but Nash is younger and better, and there are young up-comers like Paul, Williams and Hindrich, so i don't rate Kidd much.

And LOL at George, he should just move. What's the point of staying when your team doesn't want you

Soulpower

Anyone else find it weird that FORMER LAKER DEVEAN GEORGE was the one that vetoed the trade?

I find it funny that a trade that could hurt the Lakers in the long run (If Dallas and LA were to meet in the playoffs) was vetoed by a guy that used to play with them.

All part of the master plan to see Boston vs LA in the Finals.

Rell

Reaction score
No, this trade would actually hurt the Mavs. It really has no affect on the Lakers, they have 3 7 footers starting, the best player in the league, and a veteran pg with a great young guard in the making. Dallas is trading theirs away for a 35 year old.

btw I saw this little excerpt on espn.com, I had to post it

Staples Center to The Palace of Auburn Hills, 2310 miles.

The Palace of Auburn Hills to Toronto Raptors Air Canada Center, 241 miles

Toronto Raptors Air Canada Center to Verizon Center, 559 miles

Verizon Center to Continental Airlines Arena, 225 miles

Continental Airlines Arena to Philips Arena, 885 miles

Philips Arena to TD Waterhouse Centre, 439 miles

TD Waterhouse Centre to American Airlines Arena, 235 miles

American Airlines Arena to Charlotte Arena, 736 miles

Charlotte Arena to Target Center, 1188 miles

Target Center to Staples Center, 1929 miles

Total Miles Traveled....8747

Wins....7 (NBA record for 9 game road trip)

Total points scored....957

Average Points per Game....106.3

Average margin of victory....14 points

Teams afraid of the Lakers.....29!!!

:yes:

phantomgerald

Stupid stupid Dallas. I'm still pissed at how easily Lakers got Gasol though.

PeepShow

LOL Rell, Kobe is now out for a while with torn pinky ligaments. What a shame :laugh:

phantomgerald

I think it's destined that the Lakers are never going to have their three best players on the floor at the same time.

Rell

Reaction score
Shows how much you know, he's only out of the all star, and shoot out :laugh:

He tore "dislocated" his pinky a long time ago (NJ game) this is just the Lakers trying to make him sit out. He's already said he wont miss any time, and will still play in the Olympics. If that doesn't show you the bogusness, you're blind. Lebron did the same thing 3 years ago to get out of the dunk contest...Remember the shoulder injury that had him missing a few weeks? Well, he never missed a game the 2nd half of the season.

So long story short, Kobe has you bamboozled.