• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

Soulpower

WOW... Orlando has a improved a ton, but it looks like they're still not in San Antonio's league. Spurs beat Magic by 18! Though I'll admit it was a bit surprising to see the Spurs score 128 points and allow 110. That's not SA basketball.

circle

Reaction score
It's true, but I like to see the Spurs score a lot of points. I've always thought of them as a boring team, but they run and gun every once and a while it changes my perception.

phantomgerald

They can change just that easily. With Manu and Parker driving to the lane, they can find open shots from the outside or let Duncan get an easy matchup inside. They are unstoppable on their on day.

Soulpower

Lakers vs Celtics tonight.... Perhaps Kobe will now feel what's its like to get raped >_>

Detroit gets Philly.... This is a bit of a trap game, especially if Iguodala and Louis Williams go nuts, but I still think the Pistons will win the game.

circle

Reaction score
Let's do predictions on who will get to the NBA Finals.

If we really want to...determine the top 8 seeds in both conferences and pick ROY, MVP, 6th man and DPOY, but I think that would be pushing it.

NYKings

Reaction score
^^^I'm down for that but from what I've seen it'll be hard to pick Durant as ROTY. He's way too inconsistent. But I'd think we should do predictions.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
ROFL, did anyone see that Celtics/Knicks game? One can only guess what happened.....

104-59 Celtics. Hahah....

I saw the game it was hilarious and it made quintin richardson look real bad because when they asked him what he thought of the celtics run so far he said "they aint win notin" lol