Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^^Oh yeah I agree but everyone is jumping on the refs and complaining Ginobili got away with murder. Ginobili played his usual style and game, but he went off in the fourth quarter. The fans were throwing things unto the court and whatnot. Bottomline the Spurs kept attacking the basket while the Jazz settled for jumpers.

phantomgerald

yeah the utah fans were way too agressive, not that jazz were helping either. ginobli won back his starting spot?

(nice pics of godzilla and 300 btw)

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Soulpowers awesome lol, Ginobili wasnt benched for bad play he comes off the bench because he provides the Spurs with instant offense, he plays starter type minutes still, just without him they wouldnt much of a scoring bench.

circle

Reaction score
Cavs win game 4 so now its a series to watch.

as far as Ginobli goes kudos for taking it to the rim...haven't had too many finishers in the series so yeah the refs are bound to call fouls on players who foul guys like obi-won ginobli

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah the Cavs make it a series ughhhh, I still think they will lose, it will just have to be 6-7 games now. Im so sick of Lebron James no matter what he does everyone finds a way to link it to Jordan. HE IS NOT MICHAEL JORDAN. People also think everything he does is so great. His game consists of him bulldozing down the lane throwing his hands up and having the refs blow the whistle, not impressed. I can't stand his coach either he looks like a frog to me. I don't like the Cavaliers PERIOD!!!

phantomgerald

his playing style is similar to jordan in a way. he needs to have a big season next year for him to even win comparisons from me about him and jordan. i like him though i think he's a good player and not so selfish like kobe

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats the whole thing Lebron isnt selfish which I dont mind, but Jordan on the other hand was a scorer capable of taking any game over. Lebron is more like Magic than he is like Jordan. I agree with you he does need a huge season next year to even be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan.

circle

Reaction score
I think Lebron's regressed this season...I think the big issue is he isn't a Magic, Jordan, Bird type player. Also he doesn't have the Killer Instinct, and can't finish games....I'm not talking about the pass in Game 1, but its also clutch FT. getting open for a shot, and all that. He doesn't finish well enough for me to consider him a great...Right now I don't even consider him in the top 50 of NBA players

Personally King James needs to win at least 6 championships before I can compare him to MJ.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Id say if he wins 3-5 rings Ill give him the nod.

Spurs fourth Final Appearance in 9 years. WOW Homecourt advantage no matter who they face, capable of beating either the Cavs, or the Pistons. Personally I think the Spurs will destroy the Cavs, and the Pistons have an equal chance at winning and losing the series

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
O...M....G Utah lost :( :( :( ....I really though my boys had a chance..Deron was banged up and the rest of the boys werent playing like they should of though.Well theres always next year....Im just sad I can wear my Kirilenko jersey for a couple weeks.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Utah had a great season, some people didnt even have them making the playoffs and they went to the Western Conference Finals. Great lineup of young talent, to me they're like the Bulls of the West. They have a bright future ahead of them. They'll be back next year.

phantomgerald

what they realy need is for Kirilenko to step up more and take some pressure off williams and boozer. but no doubt, they'll be one of the teams to watch next year

Defiant One

Reaction score
GREAT GAME, OK my personally feelings aside LeBron was amazing tonight. He closed, finished, made big shots, he did it all. Enough of that, he also got a bunch of bogus calls from the refs. Chauncey was fouled like 3-4 times and got no whistle. Its like it was orchestrated to get LeBron to the Finals or something. A bunch of Bull if you ask me. Detroit had better win this series although I now fear they wont. Its gonna drive me crazy to hear every analyst try and further compare LeBron to Michael Jordan.

circle

Reaction score
I think Krielenko will be on the block...he pissed off Sloan and the owner too much this season.

Lebron finally takes a game over, but I'm still not impressed...sorry, and I'm a big Lebron fan, but it is still not the scene that he arrived or anything like that.