Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

yeah but if he played like that again, it's hard to deny that he's at the kobe level at the very least

Defiant One

Reaction score
I still wouldnt put LeBron in Kobe's league, Kobe has been in the league for 10 years playing at a high level, and Kobe has three rings. LeBron may get passed the Pistons this year but he wont get by The Spurs.

circle

Reaction score
Lebron needs help from his jesters ie. Gibson., Gooden, Pavlovic, Ilgalskus and his robin in Larry Hughes. If they can contribute just a lick of the game...Lebron can do his thing. Not to diss them b/c I like Gooden and Hughes, but they really have to step if they are going to have any chance.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^true story, LeBron only needs them to play halfway decent and they will have a shot to win the game/series. But for The Spurs LeBrons back up dancers will have to play great, if want a snowballs chance to win it all.

phantomgerald

the rest are not playoff quality, period. Lebron is the only reason why the team is so far.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I predict the Spurs win in 6. They have always been good at stopping Superstar players. They'll either stop LeBron and make everyone else make a shot, or stop everyone else and make LeBron do it all. Either way the Spurs will destroy the Cavs. I for one will enjoy LeBron losing. I just can't stand him and the team as a whole.

phantomgerald

gibson might just happen to become the rookie steal of the season. with 21 and 31 in important playoff games, if he can do it consistently, then cleveland will be great

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah the cavs did get a steal in the 2nd round by drafting Gibson. No matter how good he plays. I just dont think they'll be able to match the Spurs who will have homecourt also. The Cavs have to have everyone playing great to have a shot at winning this series, I dont think that will happen.

phantomgerald

yeah they need to be on really on-form and san antonio really off form to win.

Defiant One

Reaction score
true the stars really have to align for the Cavs to win, but then again everyone (including myself) said the same thing about the Mavericks and Heat last year. The Mavs were such an overwhelming favorite, then games 3-6 D-Wade took them over and the Heat won. But that wont happen this year.

Reaction score
Cavs are off to the finals and Lebron is looking better than ever . . Im really rooting for them in the finals since the original team i was rooting for (Bull) got dropped already . .

phantomgerald

all it takes is for hughes, gibson, illguskas and gooden to have a monster game each while lebron puts up his usual numbers for them to become champ. hard to see it happen though

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^I just dont see it happenin against the Spurs. Maybe if the Cavs were facing the Suns or something, just not the Spurs.

circle

Reaction score
I don't want to say sweep, but I like the series to go at least 6. I can see the NBA pimping Lebron's 1st NBA finals. This should be exciting to watch...once again it is a watchable NBA finals series

Parker/Vaughn/Udrih vs. Gibson/Snow
Edge: Spurs just barely. Gibson's big playoff series is going to be a huge momentum shifter for the Cavs, but Tony Parker is playoff tested and Vaughn and Udrih are serviceable.

Ginobli/Finley vs. Palvoic/Hughes
Edge: Cavs. Hughes can shut both Ginobli and Finley down with his defense and Pavlovic is instant offense. If Ginobli takes it to the rack like he did against the Jazz than the advantage goes to the Spurs. Finley can fill both SG and SF spots.

Bowen/Barry vs. James/Newbie
Edge: Cavs - King James will show the world that he is the guy to take the NBA to the next level. Bowen will have at least 2 good defensive games against Lebron. Barry will fill in on 1,2,3 spots and can be the 3rd guard if the spurs go 3 guard offense. Newbie is just a filler at this point.

Duncan/Horry vs. Gooden/Varejo/Pollard/Marshall
Edge: Spurs. Best PF of the millenium will man handle whoever is guarding him. Gooden will hold his own with his hustle. Varejo is Ginobli...a guy who flops a lot. Pollard is there for fouls for the 4, and 5. Marshall can hit 3's, but no D! Finally big shot Bob is the X-Factor and count on at least a few clutch shots from him this series.

Elson/Bonner/Oberto vs. Big Z
Edge: Cavs. Big Z is much more talented than the other 3 Centers, but I don't think anyone really cares about this matchup

Spurs in 6, but I really want the Cavs to win.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^I like your breakdown of all of the matchups, pretty much agree with most of what you already said. I agree Spurs in 6. I think The Spurs have the Advantage at every position except Small Forward because of LeBron of course. One thing that should be noted the Spurs have always been great at dealing with Superstar players. These playoffs alone they stopped AI, and Melo, in the first round, second round Nash, Amare, Marion, third round Wiliams, Boozer, and Kirilenko. Throughout the Spurs history they've always been able to handle those types of players, I do think LeBron will still get his usual numbers but I dont think it will be enough.