Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

at least the suns have marion and stoudamire, if they take turns having big games, the suns is still playoff quality. the cavs seem lost if lebron is not on form. this just shows how bad the eastern conference is

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah The pistons had a bad year, and were stilll the number 1 seed in the conference. The east really is the JV league. The Spurs face the Jazz tonight and I think if they Jazz are gonna win a game in this series it will be game 3 or 4.

Soulpower

^^People said the same about the East in 04... And the Pistons won the title. I get the feeling that history will repeat itself this year.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah based on the final four teams remaining I would pick the Spurs, but I cant help but feel like everyone is sleeping on the Pistons, which is what Detroit wants. When they were the underdog they went to the Finals two straight years and won a title the first year. They thrive in that role, with less expectations. Last year when they were expected to win they lost in 6 to the Heat in the Conference Finals.

phantomgerald

how can it not be the spurs. their backcourt is better or equal to detroit's. they got duncan. and their bench is deeper than detroit's

Defiant One

Reaction score
I dont know about that, the Piston's have the deepest frontcourt in the league with Webber, Wallace, Mcdyess, Mohammod Maxielle, and Davis they have so many bodies to throw at Duncan, something they didn have two years ago when the Pistons took the Spurs to 7 games.

I have been hearing on ESPN that Stan Van Gundy is leaning towards taking the Magic head coaching job.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Well one on one he could beat them all, but he would be double teamed. Making it difficult to get a shot off, of course Duncan would still get his 20 and 10 but itd be contested shots. A deep frontcourt is something the Pistons didnt have the last time around, now its there biggest advantage.

phantomgerald

well if he gets double teamed, then the guards will get more open shots. San Antonio is not a one man star like cleveland

Defiant One

Reaction score
True the Spurs are a much better team than that. Speaking of the Spurs they beat the Jazz in Game 4 to go up 3-1 no way in hell the Jazz win three in a row to beat the Spurs and win the series. Its only a matter of time of when the series is over. I think tomorrow The Pistons will go up 3-1 as well on the Cavs. Larry Hughes is unlikely to play in that game.

phantomgerald

it's just a matter of time before we get to see a pistons-spurs finals

Soulpower

Oh my fucking God!! Its Ginobili, and he's destroying Tokyo!!!

642i3og.jpg

Madness?? This is SAN ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOO!

4ukz5hu.jpg

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol Ginobili is destroying the Jazz by himself, and the refs let it happen. Oh well no matter I dont think anyone (Out side of those in Utah) expected the Jazz to go to The Finals anyway.