** Spoiler Confirmation** Big TNA Surprise Coming Shortly - Who Is It?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I hope he stays. A The Brian Kendrick push can actually turn me into a TNA fan. I just hope he's actually there to say and not a one time appearance. (lol, such a hypocrite, I should be bashing the fact that a new talent is already getting title matches while the rest of X-Division perishes in oblivion :shifty:)

biggs

Reaction score
Well, looks like TNA has picked up another viewer. It'll be worth suffering through the rest of the show to get to see The Brian Kendrick perform week in and week out!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And Kennedy's match proved once again that he is a pretty horrible wrestler. Kendrick was nice to see though.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Many people in TNA have had good and even great matches with Abyss. Kennedy proved once again that he's subpar by not being able to bring anything remotely interesting out of neither Abyss, nor himself. As your supposed 'crown jewel' of a company with superior wrestling, should he not be able to wrestle at least near as well, if not better than those already in the company?

LKP

I admit he let me down after i made that comment lol Crown jewel was maybe going a bit to far but still its early days for Anderson yet.

Axis

What Hogan's rhetoric tells me if that TNA plans on making Kennedy a crown jewel. If he's not a top tier talent right now, I would have to guess that they plan to push him to become such over the next few months.

Reaction score
The thing is, knowing it was his first match, why the fuck didn't they put him with someone who isn't boring as fuck like Abyss? Abyss hasn't had a good match in awhile and his match with Joe sucked. They should have put the even more boring Kennedy with someone who could have carried him and bumped for him. It certainly was lackluster to say the least.

The Rated R CMStar

I admit he let me down after i made that comment lol Crown jewel was maybe going a bit to far but still its early days for Anderson yet

Really? Because I was promised a man who would completely change the game, a name so big that would rip the mantle of the entire wrestling industry...and I got Mr. Anderson