** Spoiler Confirmation** Big TNA Surprise Coming Shortly - Who Is It?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
We can now confirm that former WWE performer Ken Anderson (a/k/a Mr. Kennedy) will be debuting with TNA Wrestling next week, according to company sources.

Anderson will either debut at Sunday's Genesis as the 'Major TNA Wrestling Superstar Acquisition' teased on Thursday's iMPACT!, or he will debut at the following night's television taping.

Current plans call for Anderson to debut at Genesis, but should the company decide to hold out, he will debut at the following evening's television tapings.

Either way, Anderson will debut with TNA next week.

Whoever said it was on the money.

Anyways, this is great for TNA and I think and hope he does well in TNA. Just like SCSA was WWF/E's goldmine when he left WCW, at any given time, someone else could be the same for TNA that takes them over the top as well. It's just a matter of time to me on who that might be that takes them to levels like SCSA took WWF/E to new levels.

Toddy

Reaction score
I like this as I am a fan of Ken and I hope he actually does well in TNA

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I know there's tons of Kennedy hate on the internet but I've never seen anything wrong with aside from running his mouth after he was released, the truth or not.

I love how you put it, Austin was the guy that eventually led WWE over WCW and really beyond. It's a long shot in Kennedy doing the same for TNA but if he did, that would be crazy seeing as Austin is one of Kennedy's motivations in the business. I believe I read once that Kennedy studied up on Austin's matches to try and improve himself. Injury prone or whatever you want to call it, Kennedy can still work a mic. He will walk in and automatically be one of the top mic workers, now if he can catch on to the TNA in ring style, he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Nation

Fuck yes! Kennedy is the shit. Screw the haters he's had a couple of injuries. So has Triple H, Batista, and Cena. But Kennedy isn't a major superstar. I read a while ago that JB said TNA is getting two people. One guy is supposed to be at Genesis and the other sometime after Genesis.

The Rated R CMStar

Kennedy was fun on his first Smackdown run, but to it's pure hate when talking about injuries is a joke. Guy practically spent the last 2 years of his career injured and came back only to injure the champion.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Decent on the mic (cut one memorable promo against 'Taker, though apart from that was nothing special), subpar in the ring, injury prone, and constantly makes a moron of himself in public (and not just after he was released by WWE). He'll fit in with the Russo regime with ease.

Kizza

What James said. He'll probs injure half the roster and get a title shot for it.

Beer

Pushed to the moon for three months, injury, return, title win.

It's so wrong.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen... I am the greatest acquisition of Tee En Ay... I hail from GREEN BAY WISCONSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN... MISTAAAAR KENNEDIIIIIEEEEE!! ...what? We had to change the spelling for copyright reasons. KENNEDIIIEEE!!

All seriousness though, awesome, let's hope they use him well. The gimmick he was slowly getting into prior to his release was gold.

Reaction score
^^^But so right in TNAs eyes.

I look forward to reading the stories of his upcoming injuries - either on himself or those near him. Here's to hoping he gets a little too close to Hogan at one point... :p

noumenon

I'm not gonna bash it just yet. I enjoyed Kennedy for part of his WWE run. Let's just hope he doesn't drop anyone (or himself) on their head.

Beer Money Army

great we get to see him injuring himself inside a 6 sided ring now.