** Spoiler Confirmation** Big TNA Surprise Coming Shortly - Who Is It?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Yeah, hes got hogan and flair there to help him out i suppose. I think his confidence will grow and he will be big in tna. Instead of saying no he wont etc etc. Give things time BKB.

Edit
Q1 that sounds like a damn good idea to me with anderson.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Daniels was challenging for the World title last PPV and now he's facing Val Venis, who still hasn't done anything to erase the jobber image he carries. Tell me how that isn't being dropped.

If Mr. Kennedy arrives, it can only mean another guy will get pushed down the card. It's only logical.
Rated CM Superstar its nice to know you love wrestling. But you have a stupid reason for everything. Who says Anderson will be main event level straight away. In tna people do not really drop down. After angle who did you think Desmond Wolfe ould fight? Cmon remember you can just say aj cause angle beat Wolfe to get to aj. In wrestling there is logic.

Anderson is a good wrestler, good on the mic and yeah hes been injured. But sow hat? give him a break in TNA he could be bigger than he ever was int he wwe. Give the guy a break and stop acting as if you knowing everything about wrestling.
CMStar, Punk, the real issue is why, in a manner of speaking, everyone can't be in the main event. Like we saw from the MVP/Miz promo last week, a pair of midcarders fighting over a title whose purpose is primarily to eat up airtime can still pull off the best segment of the night. It's up to Kennedy, or Morgan and Hernandez, to PUT themselves in the main event.

LKP

Morgan and Kennedy should go up to main event. Hernandez just don't fit for me. I see him more of a upper mid carder like venis and Daniels who can be called up to main event level if needed. he has no mic skills, i think that lets him down. Morgan has mci skills size and the dna to make it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
CMStar, Punk, the real issue is why, in a manner of speaking, everyone can't be in the main event. Like we saw from the MVP/Miz promo last week, a pair of midcarders fighting over a title whose purpose is primarily to eat up airtime can still pull off the best segment of the night. It's up to Kennedy, or Morgan and Hernandez, to PUT themselves in the main event.

Your analysis is true to an extent. It IS up to the workers to approach creative, bounce ideas back and forth and overall work to evolve their characters and when its go time, even if your given just 4 minutes of TV time, YOU have to make those 4 minutes the best 4 minutes of the show.

But it also has to come with the creative team backing you up and giving you a decent program. Shelton Benjamin for example, has been putting on stellar programs and evolving his character and his move set for YEARS, trying to stick out as a unique individual. But beyond giving him a title shot or a mid card feud every now and then, creative just does not have the confidence to back him up to be a real upper mid carder with the occassional world title feud (not necessarily win but a PPV main event would be nice once every six months) or at least a win with the Money In The Bank briefcase, which he's competed for EVERY YEAR since it first started.

That's just one example of a stellar worker who's efforts are practically ignored by creative. Matt Morgan put on a clinic with Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory, obviously making the match the best of his entire career, but creative didn't get behind him and move forward with his push. I wouldn't attribute that to Matt Morgans fault, I'd contribute that to lackluster booking.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Morgan and Kennedy should go up to main event. Hernandez just don't fit for me. I see him more of a upper mid carder like venis and Daniels who can be called up to main event level if needed. he has no mic skills, i think that lets him down. Morgan has mci skills size and the dna to make it.

I agree Morgan has all the skills to pay the bills. But Hernandez is quite simply in the wrong company, period. He's got the size that Vince likes. He's got the ability that the crowd loves. If given the opportunity with WWE's marketing machine he'd have the latino drawing power of Rey Mysterio and easily be Rey Reys replacement once he retires. Hernandez is a WWE built guy through and through, and could be something huge there.

LKP

Yeah he can fly, wrestle and is Hispanic. Vince should try and sign him for the blue brand.

Wrestling Station

so he cant use his nickname in TNA..

He will be chanting! Mr. Anderson.............Anderson! :laugh:

Wrestling Station

or they can just give him some old ass gimmick. Remember Macho Man gimmick TNA used now? For Ken, they will use "Ravishing" Rick Rude >_>