** Spoiler Confirmation** Big TNA Surprise Coming Shortly - Who Is It?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

ROFL, Hulk Hogan building this guy up like he is Hulk Hogan Jr, but then it's just going to be Kennedy? They debuted Flair and Hardy, without any hype, they hype this guy and its only Kennedy.

Do I need to spell it out?

Flair + Hardy > Kennedy

Flair should have atleast been hyped a little and left Hardy as a surprise

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Considering Hardy got indicted or whatever it was the very next day, I thinK TNA is counting their lucky stars they didn't hype him. As for Flair, if Bischoff is going to spout on about everyone earning their spots and then we have Flair regularly chopping for ten minutes straight with his red face and his B-cups flying, TNA is dead.

Reaction score
^^^^^Flair> Kennedy all alone. Hardy>>>>Kennedy all alone.

Eh, I'm apathetic towards Ken, he never impressed me, he just screamed his name into a really cool mic. He just showed me he has more aptitude towards being a ring announcer than a wrestler. I wouldn't classify him as a "big" name either

The Rated R CMStar

I'd mark out way more if Brian Kendrick steps out in TNA as a way more edgy, cool incarnation of THE BRIAN KENDRICK-THE MAN WITH A PLAN

LKP

Its not as if no one knew that one. But he lost, WTF is up with that call?

noumenon

I didn't catch Genesis. What's Kendrick's character/appearance?

Kizza

THE form. He had the jacket, but didn't dance or anything. Kinda stormed the ring. Obviously heel.