Spike tv green lights TNA for monday night starting Jan.4,2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Impact will probably stick with the same rating they usually get. Making it live will automatically move it up a couple points, but going up against Raw AND the Fiesta Bowl will detract from a possibly 1.4 or 5

I laughed my ass off at a few people on the net who have suggested they will get higher than a 1.5. I even saw one guy say they could get a 2.

Hometown Kid

:lmao at 7.2.

Prediction: Shane McMahon is going to come on the January 4th Impact. Not joking.

They'll probably get a 1.5 at best.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
it'd be the best damn moment in wrestling if dx started off impact to break the news

Hometown Kid

yes you are

UFC has never gave any wrestling company promo time before, Dana hates wrestling. So there's a chance there's either some kinda behind closed doors deal between TNA and UFC or Spike just wants TNA to bandwagon off UFC's popularity. So sending UFC's newest stockholder over to the live Impact would get quite a bit of buzz I would think...plus it's not like Shane-O doesn't want to stick it to Papa Vince either way.

PeepShow

He's his son. There's no way in hell that he would just leave and try to put his father out of business.

I still don't think you are being serious.

Hometown Kid

He's his son. There's no way in hell that he would just leave and try to put his father out of business.

I still don't think you are being serious.

Yeah he loves him so much he left his shitty company in the first place. :lmao It wouldn't be like he bought TNA, just showing up via UFC/Network orders wouldn't be too big of a deal to him i'm sure.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
shane probably thinks wrestling wont last 10 plus years. he's jumping on something booming and most likely what he believes in.

wwe has been the same shit as the 80s. their booms happen because they find diamonds in the rough. pure coincidence imo. if shane truly believed in the buisness he would have more of a role in the dub pretty sure he'd try to mold the dub with his father rather then running off and spending big to compete with pops.