Spike tv green lights TNA for monday night starting Jan.4,2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EnterTamed

Reaction score
Was just watching the Ultimate Fighter finale and Joe Rogan had an interview with Hogan and Hogan said spike tv gave the green light to go head to head with Raw starting Jan. 4 also the day Hogan starts with TNA on screen.

Kizza

Had to happen eventually. Don't blame them. It should be good. They need to see how well they can do against the top dog, and this should be a fantastic opportunity to get some disgruntled fans of WWE on board. They need to pull out all the stops however.

MizMasta3000

TNA is making the same mistake WCW did. Bring in big time old WWE guys and filling them with false confidence that they could compete. Only Hogan has EVEN MORE control in TNA. Hogan+Bischoff+Stupid executive(Dixie=Turner) does anyone see a fucking pattern?

MizMasta3000

TNA only beat WWE Superstars in ratings by 0.01 points last week. Superstars. How are they going to compete with RAW?

Kizza

It's a TEST. No one is saying they will. They are going to TRY. They're going to push WWE. Who knows? WWE could fuck up massively. Anything could happen. They could resort to something ridiculously dumb.

Travis40

TNA is going to get raped by WWE like Texas will get raped by Alabama

:shifty:

Great One

I'm sure they have something big planned, hopefully. It won't be that bad anyway, like some people think. I thought thursdays was fine though.

xtremebadass

I read WWE might not be able to get the Rock to Guest Host that Monday, so if they don't get a FORMER WRESTLER to guest host that Raw, sounds strange, but fans just might tune into see Hogan.

Let's see who can WWE can that is a suckass celebrity?...Jimmy Fallon? Will Ferrell?

Hulk Hogan > any non-wrestling guest host WWE can snag.

straight_edge76

People it's a one night only thing on January 4th. The next week they are going back to their usual Thursday time slot. If I'm not mistaken?

Qwake

Yeah, January 4th will be a 3 hour live Impact on the Monday with the debut of Hulk Hogan, then from there they will go back to their usual Thursday Impacts, well thats what I've heard/been reading. If the Impact does good against RAW then who knows, maybe they'll make it a regular thing but that's VERY doubtful, although I'd like to see them do good against RAW to make RAW pick its game up, its been fucking horrid the past few months.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TNA are sick of getting 1.1s. The way they book their shows they thought it'd be easier to go down than up.

John

My God, This is going to be an awesome monday.

Raw with the Rock gues hosting and TNA with Hogan :D.