Some Weird 9/11 Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Hmmm.....I remember that Bush asked the UN permission to invade Iraq and give Saddam and his sons 48 hours to leave the country or get their asses bombed. But going there and ending terrorism in that country will save many more lives in US, UK, and many more placews. And the proof has been around. The hijackers had gotten money from Al Qaeda during their stay in the US. They were there for a long amount of time. They had tons of backing from them.

Trav please leave now lmao///Iraqis werent terrorists dude,al qaeda doesnt have a link to Iraw homie...Get facts straight first please:)lol

the dark knight

mikeraw, either make a new thread or let me talk about it.

Hmmm.....I remember that Bush asked the UN permission to invade Iraq and give Saddam and his sons 48 hours to leave the country or get their asses bombed. But going there and ending terrorism in that country will save many more lives in US, UK, and many more placews. And the proof has been around. The hijackers had gotten money from Al Qaeda during their stay in the US. They were there for a long amount of time. They had tons of backing from them.
alqaeda wasnt a really big threat to anyone's ass. imo, the US is the biggest threat in the world today..

also, the UN..US...same thing if you ask me :nonono:.

question for you:

How did the twin towers fall?

PeepShow

^Trav will prolly say the planes, which may in fact be true, and others will say bombs. Who cares. Its over and lets move on. Im already kinda pissed as it is. I will try my best not to post in here too much more...lol

MikeRaw

mikeraw, either make a new thread or let me talk about it.

alqaeda wasnt a really big threat to anyone's ass. imo, the US is the biggest threat in the world today..

also, the UN..US...same thing if you ask me :nonono:.

question for you:

How did the twin towers fall?

UN is a group of countries who are supposed to decide shit together..Also,they did it even tho they werent supposed to...
If you look at twin towers footage,they fall straight down as f a bomb was gone off on the inside(causing it to fall straight down)If it was from the plane it would not fall like that...

Travis40

^Well the people in America voted for the guy...so he must be doing something right. And I hope Obama doesn't become next president...If Obama wins, I riot. I would like to have Hillary in office because she has experience in the White House when she was married to Bill while he was Pres...

Wasn't directed toward MikeRaw

MikeRaw

^Well the people in America voted for the guy...so he must be doing something right. And I hope Obama doesn't become next president...If Obama wins, I riot. I would like to have Hillary in office because she has experience in the White House when she was married to Bill while he was Pres...

Wasn't directed toward MikeRaw
Dude they voted him back in 2000...His ratings are down NOW!And you say hes a good president(I think your saying that)but then you want Hilary in.Just so you know,a one man riot doesnt do shit on Obama...Lol

Travis40

Trav please leave now lmao///Iraqis werent terrorists dude,al qaeda doesnt have a link to Iraw homie...Get facts straight first please:)lol

Iraw? lol j/k....and anyways....Iraq and Afgh. had terrorists in them. It was a huge deal because we thought they had huge bombs (aka Hiroshima) but turns out....the UN was wrong, that means the US was wrong, Canada was wrong, UK was wrong, Morracco was wrong, Cuba...is gay. But anyways..we're still there because there's a civil war going on in Iraq and if we left...they'd tear the fucking Middle East down

Travis40

Dude they voted him back in 2000...His ratings are down NOW!And you say hes a good president(I think your saying that)but then you want Hilary in.Just so you know,a one man riot doesnt do shit on Obama...Lol

AND 2004 when people were talking shit about him.

MikeRaw

The elections in 2004 werre fixed...Maybe...Lol,but anyways,its 2008 now and Im discussing now...
nd the people looked up to him in 04 because they thought of him as a hero because they were all panicking...

the dark knight

im uploading a video on youtube now.

also mike, i dont find it a coincidence that every UN decision is on the US' side. kayfabe...not only in wrestling.

Travis40

If the US put bombs in WTC....why would they need to use planes? Why wouldn't they just use the god damn bomb to blow the building to fuck? It'd be that easy and they could say that an Al Qaeda member did it and they'd then have a reason to invade Afg..

MikeRaw

im uploading a video on youtube now.

also mike, i dont find it a coincidence that every UN decision is on the US' side. kayfabe...not only in wrestling.

Same TDK.The UN is part of George Bushs Kiss My Ass Club...Untl the russians get angy...Uh oh...lol

MikeRaw

If the US put bombs in WTC....why would they need to use planes? Why wouldn't they just use the god damn bomb to blow the building to fuck? It'd be that easy and they could say that an Al Qaeda member did it and they'd then have a reason to invade Afg..

I made a new thread for the WTC attacks...

the dark knight

Same TDK.The UN is part of George Bushs Kiss My Ass Club...Untl the russians get angy...Uh oh...lol

lmao the russians owned.

i hope they get back one day, that put-in guy seems to be an ass kissing douche.