Some Weird 9/11 Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Nah...I just wanted to piss you off again,cause I turn up the Trouble til it gets real loud!,I like it so much better that way(alright yeah), gonna see how much I can F**k with today(yeah)

Travis40

Just a coincidence...I think it was terrorists...why would our government need to kill 3,000 people to try to invade...they could've just invaded anyways without getting the public on their side. And what about the terrorists car in the airport parking lot and the terrorists' images from the Airport Security Camera...and if dumbasses really thought that a missile crashed into the Pentagon...what about the people on the highway backed up in traffic that saw the damn plane in clear view strike the fucking building?

What about the farmers in Penn. that saw a plane spiraling toward the fucking ground? Like there's gonna be fucking plane wreckage when the damn plane was going so fucking fast...I can't believe that people are stupid enough to beleive that the government killed 3,000 people to invade when they could've done it anyways without the public or the UN giving a shit. And the windows breaking out of WTC....what about people trying to break the fucking windows to get air? They probably thew something out the window and it looked like it exploded...what about the passengers on Flight 93? What about Flight 11? And the other 2 flights that crashed into the Pentagon and WTC 2?

There are many facts that point toward terrorism from foreign land that caused 9/11...not the government. And the people at WTC heard "explosions" around the building....if they were fucking smart enough they would look up...and see the bodies jumping out of the building and hitting the concrete. Even people around the building said that "When the bodies hit the ground...it sounded like an explosion going off" which explains why people heard explosions.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Peepshow, I don't know if this will help you or not, but when doing your paper you should read about the burning of the Reichstag from the late 30's in Germany.

PeepShow

^LOL Monkey. I already wrote it. Thanks for all the help guys. (I did include how some people think it was a big hoax :)), but the main thing was just stating my opinon of the war itself. I just think we should just leave. We arent accomplishing anything in my eyes and losing more lives as we go on. Thats about the main idea of what I had.

Again, its all just wired. And thanks to TOK, Im torn to believe if it was real, or a hoax. Thanks once again BITCH.....lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I firmly believe that it was a terrorist attack, however it was grossly exploited after the fact.

CenaMark54

Don't buy into that Loose Change video. Just about everything in it has been proven false by experts, engineers, and scientists.

The people that made it are like 20 year old who keep having to take things out because they don't make sense. They then go and add some more ridiculous claims that end up getting debunked as well.

MikeRaw

^LOL Monkey. I already wrote it. Thanks for all the help guys. (I did include how some people think it was a big hoax :)), but the main thing was just stating my opinon of the war itself. I just think we should just leave. We arent accomplishing anything in my eyes and losing more lives as we go on. Thats about the main idea of what I had.

Again, its all just wired. And thanks to TOK, Im torn to believe if it was real, or a hoax. Thanks once again BITCH.....lol

YA GREAT IDEA...GO OVER THERE,START A WAR,MAKE CHAOS LEAVE!
WTF!?Now Im torn on that...First off,you shouldnt have been there in the first place,but the police of the world(US)had to go there and secure their oil.Fucking idiots,and now you have a government that is a puppet of the us and cant handle the country,an iraqi army who will be conquered,and a world superpower still ontop of the world.
My point is,pulling out wont hurt the US,but itll hurt Iraw who they supposedly wanted to help...
I disagree with the whole goddamn war but now that their over there,they have some tough choices...

PeepShow

YA GREAT IDEA...GO OVER THERE,START A WAR,MAKE CHAOS LEAVE!
WTF!?Now Im torn on that...First off,you shouldnt have been there in the first place,but the police of the world(US)had to go there and secure their oil.Fucking idiots,and now you have a government that is a puppet of the us and cant handle the country,an iraqi army who will be conquered,and a world superpower still ontop of the world.
My point is,pulling out wont hurt the US,but itll hurt Iraw who they supposedly wanted to help...
I disagree with the whole goddamn war but now that their over there,they have some tough choices...

I say we just nuke the whole fucking country of Iraq and Afgan...lol