Some Weird 9/11 Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

lmao the russians owned.

i hope they get back one day, that put-in guy seems to be an ass kissing douche.

Put-In...LMAO!!!!
But man,Russians own,true my friend:p
In the meantime I just noticed where trav sais that the UN thought that Iraqq had WMDs...OMG...Lol,USA thought that and said it to the UN(who didnt believe them)but then was denied permission to invade.So please do not drag the now just as guilty country of Canada into the idea of invasion...

Hitman

Reaction score
Put-In...LMAO!!!!
But man,Russians own,true my friend:p
In the meantime I just noticed where trav sais that the UN thought that Iraqq had WMDs...OMG...Lol,USA thought that and said it to the UN(who didnt believe them)but then was denied permission to invade.So please do not drag the now just as guilty country of Canada into the idea of invasion...

Good point even thought I'm not Canadian

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
awow.................

wow this is like sooo totally NOT interesting, lets find anything that has the number's 9 or 11 and make sure we twist it around and make sure that it has to do with the world trade center...... OH SHIT thats 16 letters! and 16 - 5 = 11 and thats the day when it happened oooooooooooooh my god!

Beer Money Army

damn you for bumping :)

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3x4Rm5f71s&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3x4Rm5f71s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]