Some Weird 9/11 Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I say we just nuke the whole fucking country of Iraq and Afgan...lol

Fuck you....Why so innocent people can die because they have a shitty government....Ill nuke them if your the only person in the country...lol

Travis40

MikeRaw neg repped me for no reason (he said "Typical American) so where the hell are you from? I support this war and I think we're there to help the Iraqis....who in the hell caught Saddam? We did....who (possibly) killed Osama? We did...now don't go off on Americans just because you live in some run down country j/k I actually like Canada

PeepShow

Fuck you....Why so innocent people can die because they have a shitty government....Ill nuke them if your the only person in the country...lol

Damn dude, no need to get hostile on my ass. It was a joke....lol. I dont think we should be over there anyways. Its not our fault they cant handle themselves properly. Why are WE the ones who seem to always have to take care of shit? Im not trying to act like we are Way bettter than everyone else, but why cant someone else step up for a change?

MikeRaw

lol first to trav and peep,(trav feel free to neg rep me back lol)
and peep,i was jk(sort of)
I dont support this war at all and I wasnt saying you have to be over there.I said you shouldnt be over there and the reason you are is because your government chose to invade there.And Trav,yes its good to help the iraqis but to pull out wouldnt be helping...

Buttersz

Reaction score
Half of that posted in teh first post was on the fucking south park episode "Mystery of the urinal deuche".

I actully belive it was a huge conspiracy, but i dont want to go there cos im to tired.

Hitman

Reaction score
Half of that posted in teh first post was on the fucking south park episode "Mystery of the urinal deuche".

I actully belive it was a huge conspiracy, but i dont want to go there cos im to tired.

Yeah but half of those weird facts is true

the dark knight

after i read peepshow's and trav's posts....im really starting to be more sick sigh

why dont you americans stop sticking your dick where it doesnt belong? talk about racism and violence...:nonono:

PeepShow

WTF are you talking about? Stop sticking our dick where it doesnt belong?

Its a piece of American history, make that World history that is to this day the biggest tragedy in US history.

the dark knight

^^i still dont think that you got the right people. afgan....ok..not the whole country. get it? just alqaeda or whatever their name is just because they were suspects.

why iraq? wtf have they done? why killing innocent people? they already got saddam. why staying in there?

and, "nuke the wholte country"??????????????????? omg i really dont wanna comment on that.

PeepShow

ROFL, I was kidding on about half of what you just said there TDK, PAY ATTENTION.

I dont want to nuke anyone. I totally agree, we shouldnt even be in Iraq. Let them handle their problems themselves.

the dark knight

oh yea,

the US lost more money and more human beings in Iraq than they lost in 911...20+ times more.