So When Cena Wins The Belt At Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Punk had his rematch and lost and he will lose at WM so he would he get another title shot right away? I see them going with someone else first and maybe build to Cena/Punk later in the year.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I just think it makes sense. Punk could be pissed that Cena beat Rock(if it happens) and want to prove himself once more or something.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
But then they could have Cena say Punk lost the title at the Rumble, lost the rematch at Elimination Chamber and lost to Taker at the Rumble. That isn't really the best run for a new contender to the title. WWE will probably do what they always do anyway and rather than presenting one clear contender will book a triple threat/fatal fourway to determine the next contender.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
You're not saying that you guys actually want to see another round of Cena/Orton with the same old Orton heel/Cena face dynamic?

If he aligns with the Shield and faces Cena then it would basically be like the Legacy angle all over again, all though I wouldn't be shocked if Orton was infact the leader of the Shield all along.

As stated before if they are doing another round of Cena/Orton I'd like to see a heel Cena vs babyface Orton although I guess that will never happen.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
You're not saying that you guys actually want to see another round of Cena/Orton with the same old Orton heel/Cena face dynamic?

If he aligns with the Shield and faces Cena then it would basically be like the Legacy angle all over again, all though I wouldn't be shocked if Orton was infact the leader of the Shield all along.

As stated before if they are doing another round of Cena/Orton I'd like to see a heel Cena vs babyface Orton although I guess that will never happen.

Cena is NOT turning heel..... not without another uber over face to be the face of the company....and face Orton sucks, I cringe every time he smiles or plays to the crowd

AF.

Reaction score
Orton won't get a high profile feud for a long time. He hasn't had one since the Wade one in 2010(?). He's directionless and WWE has NO idea what to do with him.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

It has been years since we have seen it though and Orton actually has motivation to go after Cena rather than just rehashing an old feud for the sake of it. Whilst Orton hasn't been able to hold a title for 18 months and hasn't had any big matches Cena has been maineventing PPV after PPV and has had marquee matches facing Rock twice and Brock once. Orton wants that number one spot that Cena has taken, he can claim that they were about level a few years ago yet Cena has flown by him and he wants revenge by taking the title.

Orton doesn't have to side with the Shield. He can just turn on Sheamus and Show because he is angry at his position on the card.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I guess.

zigglerHEEL said:
and face Orton sucks, I cringe every time he smiles or plays to the crowd

I blame his monotone voice.

He is better as a villian I agree but there is nothing wrong with the character being a face.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Orton won't get a high profile feud for a long time. He hasn't had one since the Wade one in 2010(?). He's directionless and WWE has NO idea what to do with him.

They can use that as part of the reason for him turning heel. He has done nothing of importance for a year and a half and he wants that top spot and that title back. Cena is standing in his way and so he wants to go after him next.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
They can use that as part of the reason for him turning heel. He has done nothing of importance for a year and a half and he wants that top spot and that title back. Cena is standing in his way and so he wants to go after him next.

Maybe have him attack the fans for being cringe worthy and choosing to cheer a Rock who dumped them for Hollywood.

How long has he been face anyway? WrestleMania 26 was the time he turned face yes? 26, 27, 28, 29, that's 3 years, it's about time.

Hasn't he been vocal on social networking sites about the direction his character has been taking as well.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I much prefer heel Orton as I find that's where he is best suited. He's usually much better on the mic and really his character just screams heel.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It has been a long time and it is time for a change for him. He has mentioned it quite a few times that he wants to turn heel again and he clearly does his best work as a heel. There is plenty of ammuntion there for him if he was to turn.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Ugh, not being intentionally dense, but why did they get rid of the punt to the head again?

That finisher looked legit badass.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
When Cena wins the belt I'll turn the channel every time he appears on camera, as I always do.