So uh, what's up with this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Hi Worldlife. I missed you and your excessive use of the shift and capslock button. o_O

Reaction score
I don't mind them, but then again, I'm a troll who doesn't care about "E-status"

You're not a troll, and if you are you're not very good at it. That seems to be the new fad around here. "OMG, look at me , I'm in Troll U, I'm so lolzie, some one give me a high five so I feel accepted. But I'm not funny." The only thing is about 3 people are any good at it and the really funny part are not the ones dumb enough to fall into the traps and their responses, but the ones that insist that they're trolls like it's some right to passage.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're not a troll, and if you are you're not very good at it. That seems to be the new fad around here. "OMG, look at me , I'm in Troll U, I'm so lolzie, some one give me a high five so I feel accepted. But I'm not funny." The only thing is about 3 people are any good at it and the really funny part are not the ones dumb enough to fall into the traps and their responses, but the ones that insist that they're trolls like it's some right to passage.

Are you knocking my instute of higher learning?

Reaction score

I don't try to be funny. But I am a troll. Look at my rap sheet of bad reps. It's a mile long and it's gonna get alot worse.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
personally i don't think they'res one person on this forum that even knows what a troll actually is

Reaction score
I don't try to be funny. But I am a troll. Look at my rap sheet of bad reps. It's a mile long and it's gonna get alot worse.

There's a difference in being a troll and being disliked.

Are you knocking my instute of higher learning?
No just the lames that are raping the fad to burst their acceptance cherries. Not every ruffian that steps on the campus of an Ivy league school is a friggin Einstein. Either stop graduating schmucks or tighten up your acceptance requirements.

...god...

Reaction score
This is why you're like my favorite member. I hate the word in general, it's dumb. And 95% of the time, if someone is saying LOL IM A TROLL, odds are they're stupid nerds who aren't since that ruins the entire purpose.