So uh, what's up with this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Once upon a time as thenextbigthing, I was a very shitty poster and pretty much just stuck to trolling. I sure was a legendary troll but I've now become perhaps arguably "The Greatest IWF Member of All Time". So yes, members can improve.

pumpt73

Reaction score
personally i don't think they'res one person on this forum that even knows what a troll actually is

Wait, Colin, isn't a troll one of those little guys that live under bridges that get into all kinds of shenanigans???? Oh hell, what was I thinkin, they're pencil toppers with vibrant fuzzy hair!!!!!!

Reaction score
I don't mind maty. I just enjoyed giving him shit about England failing in the world cup. Anything else I've said to him is just me generally not taking anything on this forum seriously.

aallen1995 and McFly on the other hand are totally terrible.

This is why you're like my favorite member. I hate the word in general, it's dumb. And 95% of the time, if someone is saying LOL IM A TROLL, odds are they're stupid nerds who aren't since that ruins the entire purpose.

http://forum.impactwrestling.com/showthread.php?43866-C4&p=609406&viewfull=1#post609406

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
allen - Don't really know who this is so no comment yet.
maty - I barely notice him, tbh. I have seen a few spammy posts from him but not much else. Not saying he doesn't contribute anything worth reading, just saying I barely notice his posts.
McFly - He would be a good member if he didn't take everything so personally and if he would drop the e-grudges. I know I have flamed him quite a few times but I have also spoken to him in a mature manner and he still manages to throw in insults because of something that happened months ago. He can say stupid things at times (ie. that whole Undertaker thing) but he does produce good posts when he puts aside his flaming.
the408kid - People seem to think I started shit with him when it was the other way around. He made a thread that was already made so I kindly directed him to it and he got all snippy, like he doesn't like being wrong. Since that time, he has carried on so I did as well. I have seen maybe one or two posts from him that were actually good but most of his posts are spam or just plain stupid.

I know this will sound surprising but I really don't have a personal issue with any of these people. When they say stupid things, they get jabs from people. When they put forth good posts, they get some respect from people. I think the worst one is the408kid just because he doesn't seem to care what he posts and a lot of his is random shit that makes no sense at all.

I am not perfect, I am just as guilty of doing stupid shit as these guys are (before anyone makes up more bullshit that I think I'm such an awesome, highly respected member, because OMG I don't think that way at all) but I have my times where I just want to cut the bullshit and make some serious posts. My original intentions of joining the forum is to talk about wrestling but myself, as well as some other people, get caught up in the flaming because, well, the wrestling talk can sometimes be lacking due to people just not being interested in it anymore.

This is just my POV but some of the new people just give off a vibe that they are Blue in some way. There are some that are awesome right off the bat and you get a feeling that they are smart and want to contribute in a good way. People like that, I can warm up to (if you want to call it that) but when someone gets all sensitive or just wants to spew random garbage, they kinda get what they deserve.

Of the ones listed, I think the best one is McFly because he can be a smart poster when he wants to be.

maty619

Reaction score