So uh, what's up with this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for this, since I always do when I do this whole "Knight in shining armor" get up, but I just felt compelled to once again take up the helm of the newbie crusader.

Is there a specific reason that the collective majority of IWF hates the influx of new guys on here? Guys like allen, maty, the408kid & McFly?

I mean, I get that they arn't the sharpest tools in the shed, and that they don't exactly have a lot of patience to the point where they freak out when criticized. But are these qualities that really require them to be banished from the fed? (or at least trolled to death until they leave of their own volition)?

This all kind of came to me when I realized that the408kid is a lot like I was when I first started. Short tempered, holier than thou & constantly throwing temper tantrums when I was being picked on or when I saw Blaze being picked on.

Also, look at guys like MizMasta. They also started at the same level of guys like allen & McFly. But he was able to adapt and evolve even despite the trolling. And even though members still give him shit, he's improved a lot since he first came here.

I think these new guys have that same amount of potential. If we actually worked at trying to help them improve as posters rather than making constant hate threads and trying to get them to leave, then isn't increased activity something that we are all striving to achieve?

I think Maty is starting to take that step himself. As his posts in the wrestling discussion have been informative and at least bringing a different, coherent perspective to the subjects he posts in. (Unlike Mister J, who just posts off topic one liners, but I never see him get any shit from anyone).

I'm just saying. It gets kind of old seeing these guys getting treated like dirt when we could be so much better than that. We can really send a positive message to new members that we're not going to exile you away just because you're not an oratory genius right out of the gate.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Allen and maty are kids. People shouldn't expect great posts from them at all. It's not like they were so much better at their age.

...god...

Reaction score
Uhh.. I was here at their age, and trust me, I was. And fyi, I wasn't informed at all in all the underground wrestling terminology and shit, I just minded my own until I got more keen and knowledgeable about things (i.e. didn't type/speak out of my ass). Could ask many of the people here as well, think I got mod in my first few weeks. Prob why I have higher expectations for people and am more prone to being tough on them.

...god...

Reaction score
There's also some completely awesome new posters like Garden and PUMPT. Pumpt is seriously becoming one of my favorite members on here, guy is bad ass/chill.

Reaction score
I don't mind them, but then again, I'm a troll who doesn't care about "E-status"

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Uhh.. I was here at their age, and trust me, I was. And fyi, I wasn't informed at all in all the underground wrestling terminology and shit, I just minded my own until I got more keen and knowledgeable about things (i.e. didn't type/speak out of my ass). Could ask many of the people here as well, think I got mod in my first few weeks. Prob why I have higher expectations for people and am more prone to being tough on them.

It may be just me, but kids look incredibly dumber this days.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with McFly. He sometimes talks out of his ass, but he can back up everything he says. He just falls victim to trolling and feeds them.

There's also some completely awesome new posters like Garden and PUMPT. Pumpt is seriously becoming one of my favorite members on here, guy is bad ass/chill.

Those 2 are easily the best new posters we've had in a LONG TIME.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
wtf noobs why do we treat the noobs the way we do? because they're fucking noobs gawd. /\/3\/\/13 knox

they came here through google. they google'd wrestling forum or wrestling efed, i forget which one makes us in the top 5. But That's how noob they are and that's why we harass them. If we didn't, this place would quickly turn into a pop chip festival of 13 year olds talking about Sheamus and how much they're anticipating Triple H's return because hey guess how we get new traffic. Through Google. A competent poster would just go to a trustworthy wrestling website and click forums. impactwrestling.com isn't one of those sites, Hence the idea of Troll U.
I was banned from my site and was looking for a noob forum so I can be a full-fledged "asshole", ended up enjoying my stay. What's your excuse?lulz

if we gave them rope they would choke us from behind.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I really like the new members. They try really hard and do a great job posting on the forum. At least they bring activity right?

Wordlife

Reaction score
Just been really busy with work, concerts, and school starting next Monday. Haven't really had much free time, but I post occasionally (especially my vBookie stuff). I'll be back almost everyday come next Monday, 'cause on my breaks during school I have nothing to do.