So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zetterberg not making it any further in the Olympics :sad:

Still thinking good results for us, but would have been nice to see the captain see is through.
Yeah that's too bad, Captain Z is one of my favorite players and I always cheer for Sweden if Canada fails. You guys will still do great though, insane line up this year even without Zetterberg and Hank Sedin.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Kunitz is getting prime Olympic minutes while guys like Giroux, Thornton, Seguin, and Hall sit at home :facepalm:

Reactions: Kooldip

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Kunitz is getting prime Olympic minutes while guys like Giroux, Thornton, Seguin, and Hall sit at home :facepalm:
It's a farce, do they really think that Crosby would play worse if he was paired with Tavares, Benn, Duchene or even his arch fucking rival, Giroux? COME ON NOW!! But whatever, can't complain when the rest of the line up looks the way it does.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It's a farce, do they really think that Crosby would play worse if he was paired with Tavares, Benn, Duchene or even his arch fucking rival, Giroux? COME ON NOW!! But whatever, can't complain when the rest of the line up looks the way it does.
Crosby shouldn't be catered to at all IMO. Toews carried canada to the gold in Vancouver and Malkin carried the pens to the cup the year they won it. He's a fine player but doesn't seem to show up the the grandest stages.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Looks like he messed up his knee, probably won't play against us on Sunday. Speaking of Canada, 6-0! If Bobby Luu keeps this up, we've got an awesome shot at winning gold :D also, Kunitz, die.
Fuck. He wont be in for the rest of the Olympics. FUCK. Oh whatever, in the Fin-Can match there's canadian refs, so what does it even matter? We'll just get penalties 24/7 for sure. I thought it was against the rules to have a ref of the same nationality as the playing team?

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck. He wont be in for the rest of the Olympics. FUCK. Oh whatever, in the Fin-Can match there's canadian refs, so what does it even matter? We'll just get penalties 24/7 for sure. I thought it was against the rules to have a ref of the same nationality as the playing team?
So much for having a "ref advantage" lol close game, Rask should be banned for being so good.

Reactions: Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So much for having a "ref advantage" lol close game, Rask should be banned for being so good.
And now we have Russia against us at the quarterfinal. Fuck... Unless Norway makes a FUCKING BIG upset, I'm afraid our tournament ends here... Ilya, Malkin, Ovechkin... Oh shit...

Well now I just hope anyone else but Sweden gets the gold.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
USA team is equally as talented as Russia.
I still think Canada will be winning the gold, Crosby hasn't done much and he and his other forwards will definitely be kicking it into high gear.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the format kinda sucks? Seriously, Slovenia in the fucking quarterfinals? And the fact that you can lose 3 games and win 3 -> you're in the final. 3 wins, 4 losses -> you get a silver. Seriously, there's something fucked up in this format. Also FFS WE GET RUSSIA IN QF AND SWEDES GET FUCKING SLOVENIA? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS SO LUCKY?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the format kinda sucks? Seriously, Slovenia in the fucking quarterfinals? And the fact that you can lose 3 games and win 3 -> you're in the final. 3 wins, 4 losses -> you get a silver. Seriously, there's something fucked up in this format. Also FFS WE GET RUSSIA IN QF AND SWEDES GET FUCKING SLOVENIA? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS SO LUCKY?
Will Slovenia even have Kopitar for that match? I hear he may still be having some stomach issues.?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Will Slovenia even have Kopitar for that match? I hear he may still be having some stomach issues.?
Nvm it looks like he's back seeing as he scored a goal today to help put them there. Yeah Idk the formatting is a little rough, there are definitely better ways to go about it.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
My Flyers are steadily fighting for 2nd place in Metropolitan division. Rangers aren't too hard to take over in points.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So the QF matches are Swe-Slo, Fin-Rus, Can-Lat and Usa-Cze. Are you fucking kidding me, Latvia and Slovenia at the Olympic quarterfinal? At least now we know that Sweden and Canada are in the semis, pretty sure USA gonna 3-0 Czechs, which means we are the only ones facing a real challenge. Fuck my life and fuck our luck.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So the QF matches are Swe-Slo, Fin-Rus, Can-Lat and Usa-Cze. Are you fucking kidding me, Latvia and Slovenia at the Olympic quarterfinal? At least now we know that Sweden and Canada are in the semis, pretty sure USA gonna 3-0 Czechs, which means we are the only ones facing a real challenge. Fuck my life and fuck our luck.
I'd hope we go 3-0 over the Czechs.
You guys have a tough team though, not quite as stacked as Russia but built enough to pull some shit out of their ass :)

Reactions: Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd hope we go 3-0 over the Czechs.
You guys have a tough team though, not quite as stacked as Russia but built enough to pull some shit out of their ass :)
3-1. Semi fucking finals baby.

...against Sweden... WHY JUST WHY ALWAYS SWEDEN?