So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You guys dominate Russia at the Olympics. Every fucking time lol.
Well 4-0 at -06 and 3-1 today :p Russia would be a fucking beast if they'd play as a team. Seriously, they have guys like Ilya, Malkin etc. They'd rape everyone from ass to mouth if they'd play as a team.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Interesting fact about T. Ruutu, he has never lost a QF-match playing in the Lions. This was his 7th win in a QF-match. 2 times in Olympics, once in the World Cup and 4 times in the World Championships.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Also Usa-Can at the other semi (i'm pretty sure, unless shit hits the fan and its cze-lat). The amount of epic rivalries at semifinals is just too damn high.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Also Usa-Can at the other semi (i'm pretty sure, unless shit hits the fan and its cze-lat). The amount of epic rivalries at semifinals is just too damn high.
The Americans have been the most dominant team thus far. I'm hoping for a huge Czech upset :happy:

Reactions: Kuolema

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If the US and Canada win, we'll have our own Austin v Rock going on in the other bracket, can't fucking wait!!

Absolutely shocked to see Russia eliminated already, I had them slated for the final lol good effort by Finland!

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Americans have been the most dominant team thus far. I'm hoping for a huge Czech upset :happy:
3-1 to usa after 1st period. So... well... at least they made a goal? And at the same time, Can-Lat after 1st period 1-1. Wtf Canada?

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
3-1 to usa after 1st period. So... well... at least they made a goal? And at the same time, Can-Lat after 1st period 1-1. Wtf Canada?
Lavia is holding their own, kudos to them! I can't see them winning, their goalie is terrible with rebounds and they're gonna gas themselves by playing as hard as they are.

If Latvia actually wins today................ yeah I don't know how i'll react lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
4-1 USA!!
this CAN/Latvia game is crazy lol SOG are MADDD in favor of Canada but Latvia is holding their own for what little they have!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So @jebuu have you hit the mountains yet? You know uncle Vlad is gonna want payback for that upset.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This Latvia / Canada game is sooo good, I'm really pulling for a Latvian upset, not because it'll be easier on paper for the US but because this Goalie is putting on quite the show vs all these Canadian Beasts!