Shitbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what i thought. I'd imagine that it will have a bundle though most likely something similar to the European one I think a red PS3 would totally own.

You should ask the people at your local store if they will be receiving any of that bundle. If your store is carrying the bundle, get there early prior to the store opening on the release date, because GS usually will not hold a system for you.

Reaction score
xbox > ps3

because of the online play

anyone can mod their ps3 and play a game and make it total faggotry online...
do that on XBL and your ass be kickin the curb...if your caught lol

i had a ps3 once and played it a lot after i got it...then sold it to help me get my road runner. i just bought the 360 and love it. all my friends have it so i can play online. the ps3 does more but i got a compute and i dont give two shits about blu ray or hd. idc about feeling like im there and its not a HUGE difference anyway...we dont even watch the hd channels we got...ok sidetracked lol, but i also have a computer so i dnt need a browser. i bought a gaming console

thus 360>ps3 all day

but i would like another one lol