Shitbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If you stop and think about it, the Xbox 360 really does fucking suck
Gears, Halo, Forza, and games that are way better if you're with the PC Master Race.

The other exclusives are mediocre at best. Oh yeah, and Alan Wake that looks good.

You can talk about how its beating the PS3 all you want but at then end of the day you can't play sales. We are just a small portion that contribute to the sales so why should we even fucking care? I don't give a shit if PS3 is in last, so long as they don't have Sega Dreamcast(I went there) like treatment and the future looks bright then i'm good.

You guys are the best with your 50% extra trade in value deal and I have an Edge card too so even better. Jolly good show ole chap

hndsmepete

Reaction score
LBP was one of the gayest games I have ever played.

I agree completely. I played the demo & thought it was incredibly faggy. Typical platforming bullshit, but there's stickers & costumes to collect instead of coins!:surprise: Maybe this game was developed for the wannabe game developers out there, but I don't want to build a fucking game, I want to play them.

Areoplex

Reaction score
I love my XBOX. I played on the PS3 and just didn't like it, so I chose to get my 360. I can't really say anything bad about the PS3 as I haven't had enough experience with it but I just don't think i'd like it.

Little Big Planet is so fucking faggy. Such a boring piece of shit.

straight_edge76

I am going to get a PS3 when God of War III comes out. I am expecting a GOWIII PS3 budle tbh. I have seen a lot of different prototypes of packaging but I haven't heard anything made official.

Europeans only but it was on to US Gamestop site for a day before it got pulled down so idk

straight_edge76

Yeah, that's what i thought. I'd imagine that it will have a bundle though most likely something similar to the European one I think a red PS3 would totally own.