Shitbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Name 5 please, that have come out in the past year.
That's EXCLUSIVE to PS3 that's not named Uncharted 2.

Heavy Rain, Infamous, MAG, Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (not the same game as the 360 version, they completely remade the game), Demon's Souls, Afrika, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, God of War Collection, White Knight Chronicles & MLB 09: The Show all are exclusive and came out within the past year.

God of War 3 comes out March 16. GTA: Episodes from Liberty City isn't exclusive anymore, comes out for PS3 March 30. PS3 is also getting DC Universe Online & The Agency sometime later this year.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
^you forgot Resistance 1 and 2 :)

That's true, I did forget Resistance 2. He only asked for the Exclusives that came out over the past year. He might want to look at the exclusives that are still in development because that is a large list :)

PS3 sales have been going up, especially since the price drop & the promotion that it is a great entry level Blu Ray player. Also the exclusives for 360 have been going down. A lot of 360 exclusives eventually get ported when the exclusivity contract runs out. 360 also has the Marvel Comics MMO that has been in development hell for years.

I'll say this for 360, for all its faults at least you don't need to install a game before you play it. 90% of the PS3 games I've played require a fucking install for nearly no real reason. I've played the 360 versions of those same games & they just read off the disc. Street Fighter 4 didn't need a 2 gig install, neither did Resident Evil 5 or GTA 4.

On closing, HALO sucks cocks. Derivative Sci-fi shooter bullshit.

LadyHotrod

Halo is the most overrated pile of shit in the world. Fuck Halo.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
To best hoenst theres no such thing as an over rated game.

Sure there is. It all comes down to personal taste. I don't care for Heavy Rain. I played the demo & it didn't draw me in. On sampling it, I don't think it lived up to its hype, hence over rated to me.

J

Sure there is. It all comes down to personal taste. I don't care for Heavy Rain. I played the demo & it didn't draw me in. On sampling it, I don't think it lived up to its hype, hence over rated to me.

Well no matter how "over rated" you think it is, fact prove that its not as it's sold almost twice as many copy's as the highest selling Ps3 game. Infact the top 3 selling Xbox 360 games have outsold Ps3's highest selling game.

Xbox 360 Top 3 selling games

# Halo 3 (8.1 million)
# Gears of War (5 million
# Gears of War 2 (5 million)

Ps3 Top 3 selling games

# Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (4.65 million)
# Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (3.5 million)
# MotorStorm (3.31 million)

Thus proving Xbox 360 exclusives > Ps3 exclusives. Who gives a flying fuck who has more, its all about quality and how liked by fans they are.

Sorry you guys shouldn't have started a console war I could go all night.