Share an embarassing story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Once in high school i asked to go to the bathroom, the teacher refused (it was common cause she was a bitch) i asked again, still no. So i pissed myself. In the middle of class.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Well since none of you know me irl, I guess it's safe to post my most embarrassing story (might not be appropriate but meh).

This happened during my first year of college, and I was living in a student apartment with four other males. So one day I was alone in the apartment and I was 'spanking the monkey', and finished and put my clothes back on. Now fasforward to later on in the day we were hosting a party and already a couple of people have already showed up in the evening (only about like 6 guys so far, and I know them all). After talking to the group a bit one of my buddies looked at me and asked 'Yo, is that a stain on your pants'? I looked down and sure enough, there was this nice fucking jizz stain on my pants that I wasn't aware of. Now I tried to pass it off as a milk stain but nobody bought it and basically I was ridiculed about it all night.

Pretty embarrassing, but eventually the story soon faded away. However I got a new nickname from that night: Spermenator. Of course I was the drunk of the group and did countless more dumb shit, so I was kinda used to being ridiculed anyways after that ended. But lesson learned change your clothes after doing 'that'. :wank:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm like that bully that flips your desk over in elementary school. :D

How is that embarassing? Bullies are a necessary part of growing up, they make men out of boys. I'd be more embarassed over the fact that you said you avoid risks......,Captain Boredom.

Spermanator? lulz, never had any whacking stories, but I did fall backwards trying to take a piss once.....fountain.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
O hai this thread! Well I'm bored so I feel like sharing another story, though not much of a backstory this time.

During the annual Grade 8 trip to Quebec the class went on a trip to a sugar shack, a place where Maple Syrup is made for the non-Canadians made. Now I was feeling pretty under the weather with certain symptoms throughout the day and after a meal provided at the sugar shack I became really ill. The one teacher took me outside and said that going for a small walk and taking these pills would help me feel better. Well after some distance away from the shack the pills because I was feeling better, until she told me that I'm going to start farting like a motherfucker. Problem was I should've mentioned that I also had diarrhea at the time.... yeah. I'm sure you can see how that turned out. :fp:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That was likely the most Canadian post I ever seen, surprised Bob and Doug McKenzie didn't make a cameo.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I wrote my friend a note in class, and it basically said our science teacher was a perv and a prostitute (he WAS creepy, but me and my friend were huge troublemakers back then), and then he saw me pass it over to her, and read it out in front of the class. I was 12 Ha!.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Had a birthday blackout party for one of my friends, nice and dark out, I pick me up a nice philly, took her in a ditch, because I was too lazy to bring her home, the ditch is fine don't judge me......someone tells someone that there are people "fighting" in the ditch and everyone goes to check it out. Needless to say, we weren't fighting.