Share an embarassing story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Well I've got one from a couple days ago.

Went out to a function night for my local sports club and it included drinks and a 4 course meal. The food was pretty great and the beers were flowing. A few of us decided to go out after the function to a bar. On the way to the bar my guts made a sudden turn for the worst. I've never experienced anything like it, I was feeling fine and all of a sudden I could feel my bowels tensing and I simply couldn't hold on to this one whilst we drove to the bar. I told the cab driver to pull over at a local McDonalds so I could use the toilet, everybody else in the cab overruled and told me I'd be right and we'd make it. I ended up shouting at the cab driver to pull over and I literally got out the cab and started running for somewhere semi-private so I could take a shit. It was the greenest, most vile shit I've ever done, but luckily it was clean and I avoided shitting my pants. It was embarassing because they filmed me doing the act and the video lasts a good 2-3 minutes and includes me wiping my ass with cardboard I found in an alleyway. At the time I didn't feel overly embarrassed due to being drunk, but now I feel humiliated. I'm the type of person to laugh something like this off, but I'm not looking forward to the ridicule I'm going to receive because of it.

Anybody else have an embarrassing story? Mine could have been a whole lot worse, especially if I didn't get the cab driver to pull over because it took me literally 30 seconds from when i first felt the need to shit to actually shitting. It was freakish and almost like someone had planted laxatives in my food or something.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Mine would be Grade 3 School Excursion, we were doing some project on the environment and went down to the local river to try catch some insects and crap and I fell into the water. In my entire school uniform and the worst thing was I had to go back to school to get dried off by a towel. Wasn't even allowed to go home at all, shit stunk bad

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I felt really sick one time in elementary school and we were doing that popcorn reading where you just read like a paragraph and then tell someone else to read. Well I was feeling really really sick and keeping my mouth shut was the only thing stopping me from puking. Well I was called on and I shook my head at the teacher to tell her no but she forced me to read. I got through like 1 sentence and puked all over the book and desk.

Told the teach I didn't want to read.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL kids, nothing in school is embarassing, when you get older alot more things will be embarassing. Like arguing with you woman so much all you can do is just go "arrrgh!" hoping she will stfu. or not being able to fuck your woman because you drank too much, or just too low on testosterone that your dick doesn't get hard anymore. Shit like that is truly embarassing. I take Onit, so that doesn't happen to me btw.

Anywho, a truly embarassing story is when a guy kissed me, so I kissed him back with my fist. I always considered myself a very open minded person, but when that guy kissed me, I just went staight neanderthal on him and beat him the fuck up. Almost got charged witha hate crime until the judge realized he started it all.

I also fought a guy in a wheelchair, which I'm proud of, because I didn't see a guy in a wheelchair, I seen a guy who was pissing me off.

Need to live a little first before you can tell good stories, school tales?.........meh, not very entertaining imo. Atleast not in my life.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I have to disagree Deezy. Back in school, elementary and all that, everything was embarrassing. I'll hardly get embarrassed about anything anymore because I'm older and just don't care now.

But man, back then, anything would be embarrassing.

Weez

Reaction score
I have to disagree Deezy. Back in school, elementary and all that, everything was embarrassing. I'll hardly get embarrassed about anything anymore because I'm older and just don't care now.

But man, back then, anything would be embarrassing.

I think that was his point. It's not that your school shit was embarrassing on a real scale, it's just that when we're immature kids who can't handle our emotions, everything's a big fucking deal. But it's Deezy, so he won't spell it out for you.
[MENTION=71]deezy[/MENTION] I know what you mean about the Drinking too much and not being able to fuck your chick. I was at a friends house, and one of her friends that we'd drank with several times was there. We'd been flirting and getting towards that point for a month or so, broken over weekend parties sporadically and shit. I got shitfaced like I had never been and when it came down to it... yeah. No dice. You never realize how often people say "What's up?" until you're a bit sensitive to the whole thing lol

Especially the people who were there.. It'd be like "Hey dude, what's up?... OH SHIT LOL. NOT U FGT LOLOLOL"

"Friends"

AF.

Reaction score
I agree with Tapout in that things are so much worse in terms of embarrassing moments in school. If I had done what I did a few nights ago in school I would never live it down. The fact that we're all older and mature makes things much better, and embarrassing moments are much harder to come by as we mature and get older.

Deezy, getting into fights isn't really embarrassing unless you lose.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
LOL kids, nothing in school is embarassing, when you get older alot more things will be embarassing. Like arguing with you woman so much all you can do is just go "arrrgh!" hoping she will stfu. or not being able to fuck your woman because you drank too much, or just too low on testosterone that your dick doesn't get hard anymore. Shit like that is truly embarassing. I take Onit, so that doesn't happen to me btw.

Anywho, a truly embarassing story is when a guy kissed me, so I kissed him back with my fist. I always considered myself a very open minded person, but when that guy kissed me, I just went staight neanderthal on him and beat him the fuck up. Almost got charged witha hate crime until the judge realized he started it all.

I also fought a guy in a wheelchair, which I'm proud of, because I didn't see a guy in a wheelchair, I seen a guy who was pissing me off.

Need to live a little first before you can tell good stories, school tales?.........meh, not very entertaining imo. Atleast not in my life.

You've truly lived a very well rounded life...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You've truly lived a very well rounded life...

Awww stop...you embarass me lol.

And, while I'll agree with most of you saying that school tales probably look more embarassing because it is a time where you are the centre of the universe and stuck in a glass case of emotion. But I think the opputrunity to do more dumb shit increases the older you get, especially when you have the introduction of alcohol and trying to pick up women or men.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Awww stop...you embarass me lol.

And, while I'll agree with most of you saying that school tales probably look more embarassing because it is a time where you are the centre of the universe and stuck in a glass case of emotion. But I think the opputrunity to do more dumb shit increases the older you get, especially when you have the introduction of alcohol and trying to pick up women or men.

Alcohol is great because you can easily forget what happened.... Your sober friends on the other hand.... Bastards still won't let me live down the night I ran around the city naked.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I don't drink so I don't have any drunk stories. :D

And I'm usually very very careful so nothing really happens. But I will say anything that happened in elementary school... pfft nothing. You're still kids so you're expected to do something dumb.

AF.

Reaction score
Alcohol is great because you can easily forget what happened.... Your sober friends on the other hand.... Bastards still won't let me live down the night I ran around the city naked.

Being the drunk of the group sucks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well I don't drink so I don't have any drunk stories. :D

And I'm usually very very careful so nothing really happens. But I will say anything that happened in elementary school... pfft nothing. You're still kids so you're expected to do something dumb.

Slim you fuddy duddy :(