• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009

seX-Power

Smackdown Week 4

Promo: Vickie Guerrero is in the ring for a contract signing between Edge and Jeff Hardy. Edge signs and so does Hardy, but then Hardy strikes and Swanton Bombs Edge through a table, laying him out.

Match: Gail Kim def. Natalya in 7:23 to win the Diva’s Championship. After the match Michelle McCool comes out and motions wanting the title.

Promo: Mr Kennedy is in the ring and says that the next US Champions will be Mr Kennedy... Kennedy, but MVP interrupts. Matt Hardy then comes out and tells both of them that will beat either of them for the title. Vickie comes out and tries this out saying MVP will defend against Kennedy right now.

Match: MVP def. Mr Kennedy in 8:23 to retain the United States title. After the match, Matt Hardy who was on commentary attacked both of them and the three brawled into a commercial.

Promo: The Undertaker is in the ring and cuts a promo on HHH about heaven, hell and possessed souls. Triple H walks out with a sledgehammer but Vickie stops him and tells him he will have his chance in a match at No Way Out.

Match: The Brian Kendrick, Gregory Helms +Chavo Guerrero def. Carlito, Primo +Kung Fu Naki in 7:07 to qualify for the cruiserweight title match.

Promo: Backstage, Gail Kim celebrates her title win with the face divas until Michelle McCool barges in and attacks the new champ. The divas hold McCool back from Gail.

Promo: Bobby Lashley is in the ring and says he is a new man who listens to nobody and goes through everybody. He says he will bloody his opponent tonight.

Match: Bobby Lashley def. Festus in 3:22 and beats him up after the match, leaving him bloodied.

Promo: Backstage, the Big Show suggests to Vickie that Edge and Jeff Hardy be forced to team together, and Guerrero likes the idea, making a match for later on.

Match: Paul London, Evan Bourne +Alex Shelley def. Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder +Jamie Noble in 7:00 to qualify for the cruiserweight title match.

Promo: The three other cruiserweights that have qualified come out and the 6 participants eye each other off, before beginning to brawl with each other to backstage.

Match: Edge +Jeff Hardy and Triple H+ Undertaker went to a no contest in 9:03 after both teams brawled with each other.

y2j__legend

Overall, this Smackdown also looked great, although I do think that you left the match anouncement for Trile H and the Undertaker as they are two huge stars and there match being announced just two days before NWO is a big no no. Overall, everything loked good although I think you should have sold the injuries of Edge a little more as he was nailed with a Swanton Bomb through a table but he was seemingly fine for the main event. I like this new 'monster' character you have given to Lashleyand hopefully this means that you have written off Festus, and the six men who qualified for the Cruiserweight Championship match were the right picks IMO, and it should prove to be one hell of a match, although I do <3 Noble. The MVP and Mr. Kennedy match should have been non title I think as Kennedy would have had his shot in 2 days anyways. Question; who won your Royal Rumble? I CBF looking back :$.

2 more predictions.
Grudge Match: Triple H vs. the Undertaker
Heading into the place where he is unstoppable (WrestleMania), I expect Taker to pick up the win here over HHH.

Cruiserweight Championship Invitational: Chavo Guerrero v Gregory Helms v The Brian Kendrick v Evan Bourne v Paul London v Alex Shelley
Plz?

Get it up soon please :p.

comicgeekelly

Raw Review

Cena/HBK promo- I'm not sure how I feel about this. It was good, I'll say that, but I couldn't tell who was face and who was heel. I think this would have been bettter placed elsewhere on the show.

Melina vs. Rosa- The match wasn't bad, but I didn't care for the ending. Rosa should have won, IMO. I wouldn't be suprised if Rosa goes crazy stalker for Beth.

Priceless promo- You used their cocky heel characters perfectly here. I think these two are a great choice to be tag champs.

Booker/Burke/Steph promo- The racist stuff made me laugh. Booker looked kind of stupid once Steph came out, I hope that's what you were looking for.

Tag match- The match was good, but as I was reading I was thinking that you could have Kofi turn on Batista and make a new Nation of Domination with Booker, Burke, and Kofi.

Melina/Beth/Rosa promo- Rosa is costing Beth her match against Melina, calling it right now. This promo seemed kinda cheezy to me.

Hass vs. Benjamin- Damn good match. I actually liked the ending because now I know they'll have to have a return match. I'm looking forward to that.

Shelton promo- Interesting. Maybe we'll get to see a WGTT reunion. I hope so.

Hardcore title match- I only have one complaint about this match. How in the blue hell did a Moonlight Drive onto the ladder not put away Kaz? There was a lot of hardcore spots packed into this match, that make me happy.

Kaz/Morrison promo- Something about this one didn't click for me. I am looking forawrd to their final match though. Will that be a hardcore match?

Ted vs. Moore- Not bad. Moore getting the win here makes me think that Priceless will be retianing their titles.

Booker promo/brawl- The King Booker gimmick is getting stale. I enjoyed the brawl. I hope we see a Janitor Closet Deathmatch in the future. lol

Orton vs. Punk- Damn good match. By far the best of the night. The RKO off the top rope was sick.

End promo- Christian's gay jokes may have been a bit much. I don't think they'd let him say circle jerking on live TV. Promo of the night for sure. The ending was great.

Final Thoughts- Very good show, as always. I think this PPV is going to be pretty damn good. Speaking of the PPV...

Elimination Chamber match for the Number One Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25: Randy Orton v Chris Jericho v John Morrison v Kazarian v Christian Cage v CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena (c) v Shawn Michaels

Grudge Match: Booker T v Batista

Women's Championship: Melina (c) v Beth Phoenix

WWE Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) v Edge

Grudge Match: Triple H v The Undertaker

Triple Threat match for the United States Championship: MVP (c) v Mr Kennedy v Matt Hardy

Cruiserweight Championship Invitational: Chavo Guerrero v Gregory Helms v The Brian Kendrick v Evan Bourne v Paul London v Alex Shelley

seX-Power

No Way Out Preview

Cruiserweight Championship
The Brian Kendrick v Chavo Guerrero v Gregory Helms v Paul London v Alex Shelley v Evan Bourne
(Over the Top Rope Battle Royale)

Smackdown General Manager Vickie Guerrero received a lot of complaints from some of the lighter superstars on Smackdown that they didn’t have anything to fight for and wanted some recognition. Vickie has a rare good idea, and that was to resurrect the retired Cruiserweight Championship and bring it back as an active title. She decided to have its official return match at No Way Out in an invitational battle royale. However, she held qualifiers to eliminate various men from entering the match, to prevent it to become too packed and ensure that only the best would be competing for the title. The 6 men that won their respective 6 man tag team qualifying matches on the 4th week of Smackdown were THE Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms, Paul London, Alex Shelley and Evan Bourne. These 6 men have all clashed with each other some way or another on Smackdown in the past few weeks, and now they get to settle their issues in the ring for a reward they have all desired. A title comes back into the WWE with a new holder as well, in what promises to be an electrifying match! Which of these 6 men will stop themselves from being dumped over the top rope? Or will the invitational rule allow another competitor to insert himself into the match? Watch No Way Out to find out!

United States Championship
MVP © v Mr Kennedy v Matt Hardy
(Triple Threat)

For the last two years, MVP and Matt Hardy have had an on and off rivalry that has proved to be one of the most epic feuds in recent memory. The two superstars rekindled the fire between them at Survivor Series 2008 in a tournament to decide the vacant United States Championship. MVP won via cheating and Matt made it his goal to retrieve the gold from Montel. Hardy has been unsuccessful in his quest thus far, losing to MVP after the Ballin’ Superstar pinned Matt with his feet illegally on the ropes. Hardy got some revenge against MVP at the Royal Rumble when he eliminated MVP from the match, but then his own dreams of winning were crushed as Mr Kennedy eliminated Hardy from behind in his return from injury, which is ironic considering the match we have now. On the 1st week of Smackdown, Kennedy made his return on Smackdown from a short injury, saying he was after MVP’s United States Championship. Matt Hardy said he was the rightful owner of the title, and next in line to get a shot. Vickie Guerrero made a triple threat match for No Way Out instead, with Matt Hardy and MVP both getting shots at the US gold. Will one of these challengers manage to take the gold from the proud champion? Or will the crafty MVP continue his winning ways? Make sure to watch the PPV to see!

Grudge Match
Triple H v The Undertaker
(Single)

Edge and Vickie Guerrero had basically all control over Smackdown. As a married couple and Vickie being the GM, Edge could get what he wanted. When a new Number One Contender needed to be found on the 1st week of Smackdown, Vickie set up a Number One Contendership beat the clock tournament. After arranging it so that Edge would gain an incredibly short time, there was only one match to go in the tournament, and that was HHH taking on Undertaker. They decided to take a double countout and match Edge’s time, to give themselves a shot at being the #1 contender. However, Vickie again uses her power to announce Triple H and Taker as losers and knock them both out of the tournament, announcing her husband Edge as the winner. HHH and Taker bickered over the loss, with them both blaming each other for their failed plan. In the following weeks HHH and Taker had a series of encounters that left the fans wanting more. They even had to team together on two occasions, and they tried to out do each other in the matches to prove they were the more dominant superstar. Finally, in the 4th week of Smackdown, Vickie announced that the two would face each other at No Way Out in a match that fans had been craving for years. Will HHH force Undertaker to play the game, or will the Dead Man reap Triple H’s soul? Tune in to No Way Out to see the resolution!

WWE Championship
Edge v Jeff Hardy ©
(Single)

On the 1st week of Smackdown, Vickie Guerrero announced that there would be a beat the clock tournament to decide the next #1 contender to Jeff Hardy’s WWE Championship. Being the wife of Edge, she tried to do everything she could to make sure her husband would prevail in the tournament. Edge was put in a match with Funaki which he won in 12 seconds, after attacking his opponent before the bell rang. He ended up winning the tournament, meaning he would face Jeff Hardy for his WWE Championship at No Way Out. Jeff called Edge a liar and a cheater and Edge’s response was having Vickie put him in a match with the 500 pound Big Show, which he lost by disqualification when Edge accidentally speared Show. Show asks Vickie for a match against Edge the next week but Vickie says that he can only get it if he takes out Jeff Hardy. Show does as told and gets his match against Edge, which he wins after the Rated R Superstar disqualifies himself. After the match Hardy comes out and says nobody can take him out and that he will retain his title at NOW, but is beaten down by Edge and TBS. Show is then forgotten from this rivalry as Edge and Hardy sign the contract the next week, which ends with hardy standing over Edge after a Swanton through a table. The two opponents were forced to team together in the main event but didn’t act as a team and the match ended up being thrown out after the two superstars began to brawl with each other. Both men have got the better of each other on Smackdown, but how will it go down at No Way Out? Will Jeff Hardy retain the title he fought so hard to win, or will the Ultimate Opportunist steal the title with help from his wife, General Manager Vickie Guerrero? Watch No Way Out to find out!

Women’s Championship
Beth Phoenix v Melina ©
(Single)

Beth Phoenix defended her Women’s Championship at the Royal Rumble against Melina in what was to be one of the greatest Women’s matches we would see in the modern era. Melina won the title from Beth after a quick roll up, leaving the Glamazon furious. Phoenix took out her anger next week on Raw, demolishing Alicia Fox and it was that week we would also get to experience Beth’s biggest fan, Rosa Mendez, for the first time. Rosa would follow Beth around in admiration but Phoenix would want to part of it, wanting to be a lone wolf. The following week, Beth announced she would be using her rematch clause against Melina at No Way Out, making the match for the Women’s Championship official. That same week, Beth had to team with Rosa but the Glamazon didn’t even let her partner in the match. However, Rosa still found a way to interfere and Beth pinned the Women’s Champ after Mendez got in a cheap shot. The next week Rosa made her singles debut by decimating Candice Michelle, and this is when Beth expressed interest in her. She told her that if she could do the same next week against Melina, she could earn a spot in her personal entourage. Melina beat Rosa the next week in close match, but it wasn’t good enough for Beth, who disposed of Rosa after the match. Later in that night, Melina approached the Glamazon, asking her why she used Rosa like that and beth replied by saying that she never cared about Rosa and she meant nothing to her. Mendez revealed she was listening and sent a teary warning to Beth. Now, Melina defends her title against Beth in the Glamazon’s rematch? Will the dominant Beth Phoenix manage to regain her title, or will the gutsy Melina pull out the win? And what impact will Rosa Mendez have on the match? Make sure to watch No Way Out for all the answers!

Grudge Match
Booker T v Batista
(Single)

The Royal Rumble match was a match that gave 30 superstars the opportunity to get a chance to main event Wrestlemania 25! Batista and Booker T were both in that match looking for their respective chances. They battled throughout the match and both made it to the final 5, when Batista cleanly eliminated Booker to the King’s surprise and frustration. Booker’s anger got the better of him and he rushed back into the ring and eliminated Batista as well, and there was nothing the Animal could do about it. Both men’s Wrestlemania dreams were ruined. The 1st week on Raw Booker cut a promo on Batista, explaining that he has not fully got his revenge and there will be severe repercussions for eliminating him at the Rumble. Later that night, Booker cost Batista a spot in the Number One Contendership Elimination Chamber match. The next week Batista cut a promo himself, saying Booker that he has unleashed the Animal inside him which is out to attack Booker. He gave the King a taste of his own medicine by also costing him a spot in the EC match. The next week they had their first one on one encounter, with the two trading words and eventually making a match for No Way Out. They then were on opposite sides of a tag team match, which Batista’s team won. The 4th and final week of Raw saw Booker set to take on Batista in another tag team match, which he won with his partner, Elijah Burke. Later that night he taunted Batista about his loss and instead asked him to join him, most likely in fear. Batista wanted no part of an alliance as he attacked Booker and left him laid out in a broom closet backstage. It is obvious that these two men have some personal issues which will come to head at No Way Out. But who will prevail, the Animal or the King? Watch this epic PPV to find out!

Number One Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton v Chris Jericho v John Morrison v CM Punk v Christian Cage v Kazarian
(Elimination Chamber)

The Elimination Chamber match, known to be one of the most dangerous matches in the WWE’s history and a structure that all men fear, regardless of who they are or where they come from. Nobody that enters the Elimination Chamber comes out 100%. When Stephanie McMahon announced that this match would take place at No Way Out fans were delighted yet the locker room was terrified at the thought of winning the match. However, there was an incentive to win. The last man standing in the chamber would receive a title shot for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25. Qualifying matches began on the very 1st week of Raw, with John Morrison defeating CM Punk and Chris Jericho beating Batista. The next week 3 more men got into the match, as Kazarian beat Kane, Christian Cage beat Booker T and Randy Orton prevailed against Rey Mysterio. The 3rd week of Raw saw CM Punk win an 8 man last chance battle royale to secure the final spot in the chamber. There are also an amount of personal rivalries intertwined in the match. A week before the Royal Rumble, John Morrison attacked Kazarian and took him out of the match, and Kaz sought revenge. He challenged Morrison to a match and the cocky Guru of Greatness even put his Intercontinental title on the line. He retained it but Kaz pleaded for a rematch and defeated Morrison the next week in a match where his Hardcore Championship was on the line. The two rivals stand with one win apiece and a match for both titles next week on Raw. They look to get an advantage over each other in this match, as well as get them a spot at Wrestlemania 25. Christian Cage and Chris Jericho claimed in separate interviews that they had been watching each other’s matches and following each other’s progress on Raw. On the 3rd week, they had an intense promo where words were exchanged, and later they were on opposites of a tag match won by Christian’s team. Randy Orton and CM Punk have also been at it since the 1st week of Raw. When CM Punk became Shawn Michaels’ protégé, he helped HBK to victory when he took on Randy Orton. Orton swore revenge on Punk and verbally attacked him backstage, but after Orton’s victory on the 2nd week of Raw Punk came out and responded to Orton’s words with a spiteful speech. The next week saw them speak on each other separately but more importantly, a steel cage match was made for them for the next week. That match on the 4th week turned out to be an awesome main event, and Orton ultimately prevailed after an RKO. After that match however, a segment started where all 6 competitors in the EC match would be in the ring together for the first time. After words were exchanged, a brawl erupted and the steel cage began to lower as Punk cleared his competition from the ring, making himself the symbolic last man in the chamber. 6 men are vying for a shot at the World title, but only one man will get it. Which of these hungry competitors will it be? Watch No Way Out to see this barbaric match and find out!

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena © v Shawn Michaels
(Single)

On the 1st week of Raw John Cena was given a week off, but a lot of other things happened. There was a #1 contendership match between Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels, and HBK ultimately prevailed with his student CM Punk by his side. Fans were going crazy for another Cena versus Michaels match, and the two met in the ring the next week on Raw. What was said shocked the world, as Shawn accused Cena of being a kiss ass and a shit talker. Cena took harshly to these comments, as HBK challenged him to become a fiercer competitor. On the 3rd week of Raw Cena came out and promised to the world that he would become a more ruthless person and that the transformation would begin tonight. Shawn questioned Cena, asking him whether he would get the chance to make that transformation. The fans found out what HBK was talking about after the main event where the two opponents teamed up to lose to Priceless in a rather uncooperative match. Cena brought in a steel chair to attack his opponents but before he could, HBK sent the chair into his face with a brutal Sweet Chin Music, fulfilling his promise of not letting Cena complete his transformation. The next week Cena came out and called Shawn a coward and told him that he would kick his ass. Shawn brought out the chair that he used to kick Cena’s teeth in, and he told Cena that his plan had worked and he had turned into a much more ruthless competitor. Cena said that would bounce back on HBK, saying that he would be the first man to find out how dominant he could really be. Shawn challenged Cena to hit him but before he could, he tried to do the same thing as the previous week and kick the chair into Cena’s face. John saw it coming and ducked, before brutally beating down Shawn with the chair, sending the challenger a message for No Way Out. Now we see John Cena get to unleash his fury and make his supposed transformation in finally a match. Unlucky for Shawn Michaels, he has to be the one to witness Cena’s transformation. Will the Heart Break Kid win the title after years without gold, or will Cena’s new found ruthlessness allow him to retain the title? Watch No Way Out for this great match!

Official Card

The Brian Kendrick v Chavo Guerrero v Gregory Helms v Paul London v Alex Shelley v Evan Bourne

Edge v Jeff Hardy ©

Beth Phoenix v Melina ©

Booker T v Batista

Randy Orton v Chris Jericho v John Morrison v CM Punk v Christian Cage v Kazarian

PPV Survey

1. Which match will open the show?

2. Which match will close the show?

3. Which match will steal the show?

4. What will be the order of entry in the Elimination Chamber?

5. What will be the order of elimination in the Elimination Chamber?

6. What will be the order of elimination in the Cruiserweight Championship match?

7. What will be the Smackdown Wrestlemania main event?

8. What will be the Raw Wrestlemania main event?

connorten

I am a huge fan of the way Evan Bourne fights and he has been giving a decent push to get something in the near future, so why not the title he was born to hold.

I gotta give MVP for the win and retaining of his gold in this match. He is a strong competitor and he has proven time after time he can beat these 2 men and I don't think you'll change that historic storyline.

An epic match! This should have for sure been saved for Wrestlemania, but I have a feeling you'll push this rivalry hard to Wrestlemania. Gotta go with Triple H on this one, but I think as you build up to Wrestlemania it'll have 'Taker gaining control.

Edge v Jeff Hardy ©
This is going to be yet another historic match, but I wish you would have added another stipulation to it like Street Fight or something to make it better! I am giving Jeff Hardy round one, but as time goes on I'm sure Edge will take advantage and start cheating his way to the gold.

Beth Phoenix v Melina ©
Gotta give this one to Phoenix. She has been given quite the push and this rivalry will only lead to a change of the title at one point in time.

Booker T v Batista
I have a feeling some cheating may be involved in the winning of this match. Should be a solid match and I can't wait to read it.

I know this may sound crazy and going out on a limb, but in a match consisting of superstars with alot of past heel experience this should be a good match. I'm rooting for my man Punk I mean he has got that World title in his hands in real life and in your BTB and I think, What better time then now to give it to him?

This rivalry is one of the greatest rivalries in real life and I have a feeling with a fan who witnessed this rivalry unfold you are going to make it better! I am going to give Michaels the title here and set up The future VS. The Legend at Wrestlemania with Punk VS. Michaels. That would be an awesome never before seen match!

Overall: AMAZING CARD! This feels like Wrestlemania if you added MITB. I can't wait to read this show and keep up the solid work man!

y2j__legend

Predictions Part Three :eek:

PPV Survey

1. Which match will open the show?
United States Championship Match.

2. Which match will close the show?
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels me thinks.

3. Which match will steal the show?
Elimination Chamber :shifty:

1. Christian Cage
2. Chris Jericho
3. CM Punk
4. Kaz
5. Randy Orton
6. John Morrison

1. Kaz
2. Christian
3. Chris Jericho
4. John Morrison
5. Randy Orton

6. What will be the order of elimination in the Cruiserweight Championship match?
1. Chavo Guerrero
2. Paul London
3. Gregory Helms
4. The Brian Kendrick
5. Evan Bourne

Jeff Hardy vs. the Royal Rumble Winner (whoever that is {the Undertaker? :S})

Shawn Michaels vs. CM Punk

Gards Jr.

Triple H
v The Undertaker

Edge v Jeff Hardy ©

Beth Phoenix v Melina ©

Booker T
v Batista

John Cena ©
v Shawn Michaels

PPV Survey

1. Which match will open the show? Cruiserweight

2. Which match will close the show? Cena vs Michaels

3. Which match will steal the show? Cena vs Michaels

Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Christian Cage
Kazarian
Randy Orton

Not sure, just that Orton will eliminate Punk.

Who cares

Not saying cause I know

See above.

seX-Power

No Way Out

Dark Match: Redneck Rumblers +Gail Kim def. Priceless +Natalya

I've hoped for change,
and it gets better everyday
I've hoped for change,
but still I feel the same

There's something wrong,
cause everybody knows
That we can do this on our own

And we've got everybody singing
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
We've got everybody singing
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

We're doing fine
And it gets better every time
We're doing fine
But I'll let you decide

There's something wrong,
cause everybody knows
That we can do this on our own

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
We've got everybody singing
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

And I'll confess
That I can be a little selfish
Yeah I'll admit
I don't want you to help me through this
I don't want to start over again

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

And I'll confess
That I can be a little selfish, I can, I can
Yeah I'll admit
I don't want you to get me through this
I don't want to start over again

!PYRO!
!!PYRO!!
!!!PYRO!!!
!!!!PYRO!!!!
!!!!!PYRO!!!!!

JR- Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to No Way Out! That was our official theme song for the night, ‘Whoa’ by Paramore!

King- We have a huge PPV ahead of us tonight but let me introduce out special guest commentator sitting here right next to us, Rob Van Dam!

RVD- Hey dudes, sup?

King- I’m still wondering whose dumb idea it was to put you here with us but I suppose we may as well ignore you and get on with the show.

RVD- Chill man, I was invited here to commentate and that’s what I’m gonna do.

JR- You picked a good show to be at because we have a great lineup tonight, including a stellar Elimination Chamber match.

King- But before then we decide who the next Cruiserweight Champion will be with the belt’s reincarnation officially taking place tonight!

RVD- Come on then guys, let’s get Blue!

King- What?

RVD- I mean started, let’s get started...

‘Man with a Plan’ hits to a fair amount of boos and the Brian Kendrick strolls cockily down to the ring accompanied by his bodyguard and tag team partner, Ezekiel Jackson.

JR- Here comes a very talented individual in Brian Kendrick.

King- That’s THE Brian Kendrick, JR.

RVD- Whoa, this guy has some big black guy following him; I’d better tell him to watch out.

JR- Err, that’s Kendrick’s bodyguard Ezekiel, but one has to wonder what role he will play in this match.

‘It’s Time’ rings across the speakers to mild heat as Gregory Helms emerges from backstage, before walking almost indifferently to the ring and cracking his knuckles in anticipation.

JR- A fact for all viewers, this man was the last Cruiserweight Champion before the belt’s vacation.

King- No he wasn’t you fat oaf! But he was a damn good champion when he was, I must admit.

RVD- Cruiserweights are small...

‘Chavo Ardiente’ plays to boos as Chavo Guerrero walks out with his cape, strikes his signature pose and taunts the crowd before making his way to the ring.

JR- The Mexican Warrior is no stranger to the Cruiserweight Championship.

King- And you’re no stranger to the buffet, JR!

RVD- That reminds me, I’ve got the munchies...

‘Rocker plays to cheers as Paul London does his usual entrance, racing down to the ring at high speed before sliding in and playing to the crowd.

RVD- This guy, I know this guy...

King- Good work Rob, have a cookie.

RVD- A hash cookie?

JR- ...Anyway, this man is a stellar in ring performer and has a stellar Shooting Star Press that is maybe only eclipsed by one man.

‘Airborne’ plays to the biggest pop so far as Evan Bourne comes out and makes his way to the ring. He pumps his fists in the air, eager for the match.

JR- This man has one of the best Shooting Star Presses I have ever seen, if not the best.

RVD- But can he do a Five Star Frog Splash?

King- Of course he would be able to.

RVD- Maybe he could do a Four Star Frog Splash. Only I can do a FIVE Star Frog Splash!

King- Whatever...

‘1967’ plays to just as big a pop as Alex Shelley steps out onto the ramp, before playing to the crowd and slapping the audience’s hands as he goes to the ring.

JR- A rather new member of the WWE Universe, Alex Shelley looks to be very promising in the new cruiserweight division.

King- He is the final member of our battle royale tonight in this cruiserweight invitational.

JR- That’s right, invitational, which means that anyone is invited to compete EXCEPT for the people who lost qualifying matches on Smackdown in the past two weeks. However, nobody has shown signs of entering the match and there are no other competitors here tonight.

RVD- Whoa, is Vickie like crazy?

King- Sometimes I wonder whether YOU are.

MATCH 1
Cruiserweight Championship
(Over the Top Rope Battle Royale)

As the bell rings, a skinny official wearing a beanie is fixing the ropes and Chavo kicks him out of the ring to jeers. Chavo taunts the crowd but is then taken out from behind with a dropkick from Evan Bourne. Helms then knocks down Shelley and it doesn’t take long for a 6 man brawl to begin.

JR- This match is already a slobberknocker, all 6 men are fighting for their lives in that ring!

All 6 men are at each other and take out the nearest opponent, with chaos erupting. Brian Kendrick decides that he has had enough of it as he rolls under the bottom rope and retreats to the outside. Paul London follows him out and chases him around the ring but Kendrick runs behind big Zeke and his bodyguard takes out London with a large lariat.

RVD- I told those guys that they should watch out for the black guy!

King- Well that’s big Zeke for you, no doubt he will play a big role in this match to help the Brian Kendrick.

Ezekiel picks Paul up and rams him into the ring apron, before rolling him back into the ring. As Kendrick prepares to get into the ring, Alex Shelley runs to the apron and takes Kendrick down with a baseball slide to cheers from the crowd. He gets back up using the ropes but finds Gregory Helms charging at him. He gets clotheslines over the top, but manages to somehow hold on and keep himself in the match. However, from the outside, Ezekiel Jackson grabs his legs and tries to pull him down into elimination. Shelley manages to kick Zeke away though and quickly throw himself back into the ring and out of danger.

JR- He’s lucky he escaped that ordeal.

As Shelley gets up, Kendrick walks over to him and hits him with a few punches. He tries to push Shelley back out, but Alex will have no part of it, and he holds himself firmly in the ring. However, Evan Bourne gets up behind Kendrick and picks up his legs, and then with help from Chavo, they flip him over the top rope. The wrestlers in the ring walk away expecting to hear Kendrick hit the floor, but the sound never comes and they turn back, only to see that EZEKIEL JACKSON HAS CAUGHT THE BRIAN KENDRICK PREVENTING HIM FROM BEING ELIMINATED!

King- Whoa! We just saw there how much of a force Ezekiel can be!

Ezekiel holds Kendrick on his shoulders and is about to place him back in the ring but is caught completely off guard as EVAN BOURNE COMES DIVING THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPE AND STRAIGHT INTO HIM, KNOCKING KENDRICK OFF HIM AND ONTO THE FLOOR!

Elimination #1- The Brian Kendrick

RVD- Finally, the big black guy gets what’s coming to him.

JR- And so does Brian Kendrick! He’s gone!

Ezekiel begins to carry the distraught Brian Kendrick to the back as the action continues in the ring. Chavo and Gregory throw Shelley painfully into the turnbuckle before focusing on Paul London. They hit him with a double dropkick and then go for a Double DDT but during this Evan Bourne climbs to the top rope unnoticed and he takes both Guerrero and Helms down with a huge missile dropkick! Shelley then helps London to his feet before they both hit simultaneous splashes on Chavo and Greg. Shelley then stomps on both heels and signals for Bourne and London to go to the top rope. Shelley holds the two downed men in place as on opposite corners both Paul and Evan play to the crowd.

JR- Oh... don’t tell me...

They then JUMP OFF IN UNISON AND HIT DUAL SHOOTING STAR PRESSES ON BOTH GREGORY HELMS AND CHAVO GUERRERO!

JR- BAH GAWD! What are we witnessing here tonight!?

The crowd is going wild for this as Bourne and London hold their stomach in pain, though the pain is miniscule compared to what Chavo and Gregory must be feeling. London gets up wheezing and clutching his abdomen in the aftermath of the daring move, but then ALEX SHELLEY SNEAKS UP BEHIND HIM AND THROWS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR!

Elimination #2- Paul London

King- Looks like there will be no teaming up in this match, Alex Shelley is in it for himself!

Alex Shelley smirks and shrugs his shoulders, showing that there are no allies in the hunt for the Cruiserweight Championship. He then tries to give Evan Bourne the same fate but Bourne has learnt from London’s mistakes and he doesn’t budge. Helms and Chavo are still out on the floor, possibly unconscious so Shelley and Bourne agree to eliminate them first. They pick up Gregory Helms together and go to throw him over the top, but before they do, Alex stops Evan and instead takes the time to hit a Shell Shock on Greg, to be sure that he is out. The two then dump Helms over the top rope where he slumps to the floor, having shown no signs of fighting back.

Elimination #3- Gregory Helms

RVD- Lol. Owned.

The two then turn to Chavo put the Mexican Warrior has partially recovered, and he is already on his knees. Evan Bourne goes to pick him up but the crafty Guerrero takes a page from his uncle’s book and viciously low blows Bourne, who crumples and holds his crotch on the mat, writhing in pain. Guerrero tries the same on Shelley but Alex dropkicks him away before he gets a chance. He then picks up Chavo and goes for a roundhouse but Guerrero ducks and then low blows Shelley as well. Alex falls to the floor in the same motions as Evan, as Chavo climbs up to the top rope. He does his uncle Eddie’s taunt, which receives a fair amount of boos and sets up for the Frog Splash.

RVD- Hey, he’s going for my move! What the f-

JR- FUDGE MUFFINS!

However, Evan Bourne gets to his feet and walks over to the corner. He tries to push Chavo down to the floor outside, but Guerrero kicks him away. Bourne persists though and climbs up to the top himself. Chavo tries to again use dirty tactics with a poke to the eye, but Bourne blocks it and drills Chavo with punches BEFORE JUMPING UP AND HITTING HIM WITH A HURRICANRANA FROM THE TOP WHICH SENDS CHAVO WHIRLING TO THE FLOOR ON THE OUTSIDE!

Elimination #4- Chavo Guerrero

JR- BAH GAWD!

King- Can you say anything else, JR?

RVD- Dude... harsh...

Where Chavo falls to his demise, Bourne stays alive, as he manages to hold on to the top rope and stand on the ring apron, saving himself from elimination. However, he fails to notice Alex Shelley who is in the ring, as he runs and nails Evan with a dropkick, knocking him off the apron and out of the match!

Elimination #5- Evan Bourne

King- And this match is over!

RVD- Wait, is it?

Alex Shelley celebrates, having won the match but then a man slides into the ring behind his back. He grabs Shelley and THROWS HIM STRAIGHT OVER THE TOP ROPE AND DOWN TO THE FLOOR!

Elimination #6- Alex Shelley

RVD- W..... T..... F.....

WINNER- ??? by ELIMINATION in 8:21

The bell rings as nobody in the arena knows what has happened.

JR- Was that an elimination? What happened?

As we get a closer look at the man, we see that he is the ring worker with the beanie who was fixing the ropes in the ring when the match began. Lilian Garcia gets into the ring and she looks as shocked as anyone. She goes up to talk to the man who supposedly has just won the match.

Lilian- Are you a cruiserweight?

Man- Yes, and I have papers to prove it.

He gets out a sheet of paper with details on it as Lilian nods her head in agreement.

King- This man could be our newest champion!

Lilian- Well, as this is a cruiserweight INVITATIONAL and you were in the ring as the bell rang, I have no choice but to award you the match. Now, what was your name again?
The man whispers in Lilian’s ear.

Lilian- Ah, I see. In that case, the winner of this match by elimination... CHRIS SABIN!

RVD- What...

King- The...

JR- FUDGE MUFFINS!

The crowd looks stunned at this name, while those who have viewed TNA before boo, as Sabin was a heel in TNA and was a former X-Division champion there. Sabin holds up the new cruiserweight and takes his beanie off to reveal his face to the crowd. He smiles cockily as the crowd begins to boo him for cheating Alex Shelley out of the title. Sabin takes the mic from Lilian Garcia.

Sabin- This marks the beginning of my long and successful career in the WWE. If in my first match I can win the Cruiserweight Championship, then imagine the possibilities.

JR- It looks like we have a new WWE employee.

King- And a smart one too, he utilized the fact that this match was an invitational to his greatest advantage, and now he’s the Cruiserweight Champion!

He once again flashes that cocky smile before walking backstage to an array of jeers.

~~~~~

Michael Cole is backstage with the WWE Champion Jeff Hardy, and the crowd cheers for the Rainbow Haired Warrior when they see him.

Cole- I am here with the WWE Champion, Jeff Hardy!

The crowd pops again for Jeff.

Cole- You have a match tonight against Edge where you are defending the title you fought for so long to gain. What are our thoughts?

Hardy- Well, as you mentioned Michael, I had waited my whole life to win the WWE Championship and when it happened, I was ecstatic. Throughout my childhood and when I first entered this business, I saw this title as my ultimate goal. When I finally reached what I had sought for so long, it was a dream come true. That dream has not ended and I don’t plan on having it end tonight. Edge, I know you have the General Manager on your side, but it doesn’t matter. I will do everything in my power to ensure that my title remains around my waist. You and your fat pig of a wife won’t be able to do a damn thing because I know you are the Ultimate Opportunist but I am the Charismatic Enigma! I will take anything you throw at me and overcome it! Because that’s just the way Jeff Hardy is.

The crowd goes crazy and starts a ‘Hardy’ chant.

Cole- Well then good luck in your match tonight, Jeff.

King- The Charismatic Enigma looks ready to overcome all challenges to retain his title tonight, whether they are from Edge OR Vickie Guerrero.

~~~~~

‘Glamazon’ plays and Beth Phoenix walks down to the ring, without her usual follower Rosa Mendez behind her. She taunts the crowd and receives some boos, before getting in the ring.

RVD- Dude... dude...

King- Damn! Beth is looking fine!

JR- I don’t see how you could be attracted to her after the way she bullied Rosa Mendez, King.

King- I don’t see why I should care JR.

RVD- Dude...

‘Paparazzi’ plays to cheers as the Women’s Champion Melina steps out full of energy and ready to defend her title. She slaps hands with the crowd before sliding into the ring and warming up for the match.

RVD- DUDE!!!

King- PUPPIES!!!

JR- Sigh... you two are grown men.

RVD- Who’s groaning?

King- You was what now?

RVD- Dude...

MATCH 2
Women’s Championship
Beth Phoenix v Melina ©
(Single)

The match begins as the two divas lock up, with Beth getting the advantage, forcing the champion to her knees. Beth then grabs Melina’s hair and pulls, but the referee orders her to step back. Phoenix shoves the referee and the official warns her, saying if she does that again she’ll be disqualified. Beth turns her attention back to Melina, but the distraction has allowed the Women’s Champ to get back up and Phoenix is met with a boot to the gut. Melina goes to Irish whip the Glamazon but Beth reverses it into a whip of her own, sending Melina bouncing off the ropes. On the rebound, Beth goes for a lariat but Melina ducks, keeps running and bounces off the opposite ropes, before taking Beth down to the mat with a running head scissors. Melina gets up under the cheer of the crowd before waiting for Beth to get to her feet, and then hitting her with a running dropkick for a one count.

JR- It’s going to take more than that to take out the ferocious Glamazon.

King- I’d like her to get ferocious with me sometime soon!

Melina waits for Beth to arise and then tries to whip her, but once again Beth uses her strength to reverse it into a whip in the Glamazon’s favor, as she sends Melina into the ropes. Melina rests on the ropes as Beth charges at her, only to be met with a rising boot to the face. Beth staggers as Melina grabs her in a head scissors before hitting her with a heel to the top of the head. Beth holds her head in pain as Melina bounces up on the ropes before DELIVERING A SPRINGBOARD MISSILE DROPKICK THAT CATCHES BETH PHOENIX RIGHT IN THE JAW!

RVD- I wish I just got brutally kicked in the head by Melina...

King- But really, such athleticism could do wonders in the bedroom.

The crowd applauds this maneuver, and it sends Beth falling through the ropes and to the floor. Melina then waits for Beth to arise and she continues her momentum by jumping over the top rope for a diving splash, only for Phoenix to move out of the way! Beth happily watches Melina hit the hard floor stomach first and wince in pain. Beth rolls Melina into the ring and covers, but breaks her own count, as she decides she would like to inflict some more pain on Melina. Beth takes the Women’s Champion and stomps on her chest. She then pulls her to a sitting position using her hair and slams her back down, impacting the back of her head on the canvas.

JR- Oh please, this is cheating!

King- Sexy cheating~!

Beth then takes hold of Melina’s long hair yet again, before pulling her back into a seated position. Phoenix laughs at the champ and taunts her, as the crowd boos Beth’s tactics. Phoenix digs her knee into Melina’s spine, before pulling her back via her hair. Melina’s back is stretched over Beth’s knee and the Women’s Champion screams in pain. The referee tells Beth to get off her and back away. Beth picks Melina up and puts her onto her shoulders. Melina tries to fight away with a few feeble elbows but Phoenix ignores them and RUNS, BEFORE PLANTING MELINA HEAD FIRST WITH THE DOWN IN FLAMES!

JR- This one looks like it’s over.

RVD- Please go on, I haven’t seen enough of these two on top of each other.

Beth covers,

Melina gets a shoulder up at the last second!

RVD- Woo!

Beth screams in frustration before picking up Melina and dropping her back down with a press slam for another near fall, which just seems to anger the Glamazon more. Phoenix rolls under the bottom rope and goes to the outside, before walking over and taking a chair from under a ring general, snapping it shut.

JR- Will people please stop with the cheating!?

Beth holds it and walks back into the ring, but the referee stands on the apron and orders her to drop the chair otherwise she loses the match. Beth slams the ring apron with the chair in frustration, before throwing it back to the outside and meeting Melina back in the ring. Melina is already halfway up and Beth knees her in the gut before whipping her into the ropes. On the rebound, Phoenix attempts a clothesline but Melina ducks it and keeps running under her own will. She reaches an unwary Beth, grabs her head before FLYING ACROSS THE RING AND SLAMMING PHOENIX NOSE FIRST ONTO THE CANVAS WITH THE EXTREME MAKEOVER!

JR- Oh my god, that came out of nowhere!

RVD- I think I just came out of nowhere!

Melina crawls across the ring and covers,

Beth manages to push Melina off her and get a shoulder up before the referee counts to 3.

JR- No, the match continues!

Melina uses the ropes to claw herself to a standing basis, as she kicks the downed Beth in the back, rolling her over onto her stomach. Melina then jumps and hits the Glamazon with a leg drop to the back of the head. Suddenly a woman emerges from backstage and walks out onto the stage.

RVD- Ooh, more divas!

King- Could it be?

It is Rosa Mendez, and she walks down the ramp towards the ring to get a closer view of the match. Melina questions her motive to come down and Rosa replies, saying she just wants to watch. Melina turns back to Beth, who is stirring and beginning to get to her feet. Melina waits until Phoenix is half way to her feet and doubles over, before jumping on her back. Melina tries for the Sunset Flip Powerbomb but before she can execute her finisher, Beth pushes upwards, making Melina fall off her and land flat on her face. Beth picks Melina up via her arms and stretches her back, before VICIOUSLY DROPPING THE CHAMP FACE FIRST WITH THE GLAM SLAM!

King- She’s out cold.

RVD- Wow. That hurt.

JR- Ladies and gentleman I think Melina may be knocked out.

Beth covers to boos,

ROSA MENDEZ SUDDENLY PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING AND STOPS THE COUNT FROM BEING MADE!

JR- BAH GAWD! Rosa just cost Beth the match!

RVD- I’m happy I get to see more T & A.

King- Shut up, we can’t mention TNA.

RVD- Lolwut?

As the referee tells Mendez off, the enraged Glamazon rolls out of the ring in pursuit of Rosa. Beth chases her around the ring as the referee counts, but she ducks in and out of the ring once he reaches 8 so she won’t get counted out. Beth is sick of running after Rosa so she instead grabs a chair. Steel chair in hand, Phoenix stalks Rosa around the ring and loses track of time, as before long the referee has already counted to 8. Beth slides into the ring but she still has the chair and is forced to drop it. A frustrated Beth Phoenix turns around to a recovered Women’s Champion who waves at the Glamazon before kicking her in the gut. Melina then jumps on Phoenix’s back to cheers and DOES A FRONT SOMERSAULT, NAILING BETH WITH A PICTURE PERFECT SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB!

JR- That came out of nowhere!

King- I think it may be over!

Melina lands in a pin,

3!

King- It is!

JR- The champion retains her title! Melina wins!

WINNER- Melina by PINFALL in 8:23
Melina celebrates with her first title defense after the match, as she holds up her title to cheers from the happy crowd. Rosa Mendez then slides into the ring happily, and the crowd cheers the Woman who cost Beth Phoenix the match earlier on.

King- Rosa Mendez is one unforgiving diva! I wouldn’t wanna mess with her.

Mendez picks up Beth and matter-of-factly nails her with her signature Backflip Reverse DDT to cheers.

RVD- Feisty~!

Rosa holds Melina’s hands up, but then also nails the champion with the same move to heat.

RVD- Very feisty~!

Rosa walks up the ramp to boos from the crowd as the two women who just fought each other lay fallen in the ring.

JR- No doubt we will see this drama continue on Raw next week.

~~~~~

Randy Orton is backstage with Todd Grisham for an interview. The crowd boos harshly upon seeing him.

Grisham- Now Randy, tonight-

Orton- Shut up. I’m gonna be doing the interview.

Grisham goes to say something but instead skulks off.

Orton- No Mercy, 2007. A historical event for one reason and one reason only. That event, that night, that nanosecond where I pinned HHH to win the WWE Championship marked the beginning of the Age of Orton. It marked the beginning of an Age that dominated the WWE, an age that held no mercy against anyone. The Age of Orton had many victims; Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and John Cena all fell. I was on top of the WWE, on top of the world. And then, at Backlash of 2008, my dream was shattered. My baby, my prized possession was taken away from me, I lost the WWE title. But the Age wasn’t over, no; I stayed in the hunt and didn’t let my baby out of my sights. But then, the unthinkable happened. One Night Stand, 2008. One fall, one nasty accident and I was down. I was out with a broken collarbone for over half a year. The Age of Orton was no more. But tonight, tonight marks the time where it returns. And it’s not just a one night only thing. No, because you see, after I win the Elimination Chamber match tonight I have my shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, which I cash in at Wrestlemania. Then the Age of Orton will finally be complete. But to get there, to get to the main event of Wrestlemania 25, I have to get past phase one. Tonight is phase one in the revival of my dynasty, the revival of the Age of Orton.

The crowd boos Orton as he smiles and the camera fades away.

JR- Orton is looking cocky, confident and cool.

King- That's exactly how a good superstar should be.

~~~~~

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays as Mr Kennedy walks down to the ring to a large reaction of mostly but not entirely cheers. A mike descends from the ceiling and Kennedy grabs it.

Kennedy- W-

‘I’m Comin’ plays suddenly as the United States Champion walks out to lots of heat, as he has cut off Kennedy’s line. He makes his way down to the ring, holding his belt with pride, before grabbing the mike off Kennedy.

MVP- I-

‘Live for the Moment’ plays as Matt Hardy walks out to a huge pop, interrupting MVP. He pumps his fist in the air and looks ready for the title match, joining the other 2 men in the ring.

JR- Is nobody going to be given a chance to spea-

King- I don’t think so, JR.

RVD- Dude, people have no respect. It was way better when I was a kid. Hanging out, getting high... fives from friends. That was great.

King- You know there’s a match about to happen?

JR- And it is set to be a good one. Triple threat rules mean no disqualifications and countouts so this is sure to be an entertaining match. Matt Hardy and MVP have been butting heads for a very long time now and Mr Kennedy has inserted himself into the rivalry as well, in pursuit of the WWE United States Championship.

MATCH 3
United States Championship
(Triple Threat)

The bell rings and all three competitors circle each other in the ring. MVP feigns running at Matt Hardy and the momentary distraction allows Mr Kennedy to club Hardy from behind with a forearm. MVP then hits another cheap shot on Hardy but then is decked by a clothesline from Kennedy who has again gone unnoticed. Kennedy stomps on MVP who tries to shield himself with his arms, but then Hardy takes down Kennedy from behind with a clubbing lariat to the back of the head. Hardy rains down on Kennedy with punches, and while he does so, MVP rolls outside to the floor, where he rests up and escapes the commotion in the ring.

King- MVP is one smart man, he’s letting the other two guys brawl it out while he rests on the outside.

Hardy doesn’t lay an eye on MVP as he focuses on Kennedy inside the ring, dropping a knee on him before covering him for a one count. Hardy picks Kennedy up and kicks him in the gut. He goes to end the match early with the Twist of Fate, but MVP realises the danger and jumps up on the apron. As this distracts Hardy, Kennedy manages to free himself and whip the unwary Matt Hardy into the ropes where MVP stands, and he knocks Montel back down to the floor. Hardy rests on the ropes as Kennedy runs towards him but Hardy ducks and pushes the charging Mr Kennedy upwards over the ropes, PROPELLING HIM OVER TO THE OUTSIDE WHERE HE TAKES OUT AN UNSUSPECTING MVP ON THE FLOOR!

King- Whoa, I didn’t think MVP was expecting that.

JR- I don’t think Kennedy was either, to be honest.

Matt himself then ducks out to the floor, where he attacks both of his opponents with elbows, hungry for the United States Championship. Hardy rolls Kennedy into the ring and then turns back to MVP but Porter punches Hardy in the gut, halting him, and he then pushes Matt into the apron back first. MVP then grabs him and in a fit of rage he hurls him head first into the ringpost, and Hardy instantly crumples.

RVD- Ouchies!

MVP then tries to get into the ring, but Kennedy instantly rushes at him and knocks him back to the ground with a baseball slide. Kennedy then rolls out of the ring as the action goes back to the outside. Mr Kennedy picks up MVP and throws him clumsily into the ring barricade, before clotheslining him into the crowd. The crowd cheers and pats the angered MVP on the back, but Montel shoves the audience away and climbs back to the ring’s surroundings, where he is instantly met with a flurry of boots from Kennedy. The Green Bay Loudmouth picks MVP up onto his shoulder before calling his own name and DROPPING MVP ONTO THE HARD CONCRETE WITH A STEAMROLLER!

JR- Oh my god, I think that MVP might be out, that can not be good for his back.

Kennedy picks MVP up and rolls him into the ring, as he looks almost incapacitated. He covers,

Matt Hardy breaks up the count out of nowhere, having slid into the ring just moments earlier.

Hardy and Kennedy get up in unison, before they trade punches in the centre of the ring. No man gains an advantage so Kennedy’s solution is to shove Hardy, a move which garners some boos. Hardy’s reply to this is to shove Kennedy back. Kennedy doesn’t take to this too kindly and runs to hit Hardy with a clothesline, but V1 ducks and GRABS KENNEDY, BEFORE DROPPING HIM DOWN TO THE MAT WITH A SIDE EFFECT!

RVD- This could get the 4 count.

King- Idiot.

Matt covers,

This time MVP is there to break up the three count.

Instead of staying to fight however, MVP slides to the outside where he grabs a chair from under Lilian Garcia. He takes the piece of steel before bringing it with him back into the ring where Matt Hardy awaits. MVP confronts Hardy with the chair and swings it but Hardy is smarter than that and he ducks the shot, before dropkicking MVP in the knees, causing him to drop the chair. Hardy then goes to pick up the chair, but somebody gets to it before he does, and that is Mr Kennedy!

JR- Kennedy is back in the match and he’s about to make his presence felt.

Kennedy gets to his feet holding the chair as he whacks MVP across the back with the steel before giving the same punishment to Matt. He hits Hardy again afterwards, and the blow from the chair not only busts him open, but sends him rolling out of the ring. Kennedy turns back to MVP and hits him while he’s down for good measure. He then places the chair on top of the downed MVP and forces himself to almost crawl to the top rope. With the steel chair on top of his victim, KENNEDY JUMPS FOR A KENTON BOMB ONLY FOR MVP TO THROW UP THE CHAIR HALF WAY THROUGH AND KNOCK KENNEDY TO THE GROUND!

JR- BAH GAWD! MVP just propelled that hunk of solid steel right at Kennedy’s back and he fell right to the ground!

King- He landed face first as well, that’s got to hurt!

Kennedy is now also busted open and he holds his face in pain on the ground. Neither man is showing much life but then we see a ladder slide into the ring, followed by the man who put it there, a recovered Matt Hardy! Hardy grabs the steel chair and hits both of his opponents, before carefully placing them next to each other. He then climbs the ladder before JUMPING DOWN WITH A HUGE LEG DROP, LANDING ON BOTH KENNEDY AND MVP AND LAYING ALL 3 MEN OUT IN THE RING!

RVD- Ladders are cool, man. That was awesome.

The first man to stir is MVP, who has taken less damage than Mr Kennedy, and then Matt Hardy also begins to get up to cheers from the crowd. The long time rivals get to their feet and MVP picks up the chair as Matt Hardy picks up the ladder. MVP sets up the chair in the corner, wedging it in the top turnbuckle. However, when the Ballin’ Superstar turns back around, he is met with a ladder to the gut from Hardy, and he is knocked to the ground. Matt then uses the ladder to hit the recovering Mr Kennedy across the abdomen and send him rolling under the ropes and to the outside, incapacitated.

JR- I don’t think Kennedy’s coming back anytime soon.

Hardy then drops the ladder before ascending to the top rope, in the corner where the chair is set up. Hardy waits for MVP to get up, but Montel sees that Hardy is waiting to pounce and he quickly dives for the ladder, picking it up. He swings at Matt on the top but Hardy ducks. Hardy tries for his signature jumping back elbow, but in mid-air, MVP hits him with the ladder and sends him into the corner. Porter then sees victory in his eyes and drops the ladder, before RUNNING AND HITTING MATT WITH A PLAYA’S BOOT IN THE CORNER, USING THE STEEL CHAIR PLACED THERE TO ADD TO THE IMPACT!

JR- BAH GAWD BAH GAWD BAH GAWD~! Ouch.

King- Indeed, I think Matt Hardy may be out cold.

RVD- ...Yeah...

MVP covers,

3!

King- He’s done it! He retained his title!

WINNER- MVP by PINFALL in 10:06

The United States Champion has retained his title and he celebrates with it in the ring as the bell rings. He laughs at both Matt and Kennedy who are both taken out before proceeding back up the ramp to heat.

JR- It looks like the champ lives to fight another day.

~~~~~

The camera shows Vickie Guerrero’s office backstage and the Smackdown General Manager is talking to Edge inside it. The crowd boos heavily on seeing the married couple.

Edge- Vickie, I can feel it. I have this tingling in my back, this buzzing in my brain, this voice in the back of my head that is telling me that tonight’s the night. Tonight is the night the Rated R Superstar becomes WWE Champion again and ends the reign of that pathetic drug addict Jeff Hardy.

The crowd gives heat towards this comment.

Vickie- I think you’re sure to win, honey.

Edge- Don’t worry sweetie, me winning is guaranteed. Although... I need to be 100% sure that I have the win and the title in the bag. I’ll need your help.

Vickie- What do you need, baby?

Edge- I don’t know Vickie, you’re the General Manager of Smackdown, you could think of something. Just figure something out if it looks like I’m in trouble.

Vickie- Well I doubt you’ll need my help, darling.

Edge- Don’t worry, this is just Plan B. Hell, make it Plan Z because you’re right, I won’t need your help. I can take Jeff Hardy down on my own tonight, I am the Ultimate Opportunist, and I can manipulate anyone to gain an advantage. And I will Spear Jeff Hardy so hard that even his dead dog will feel the pain!

The crowd boo insanely after this.

Vickie- I believe in you dear, but if worse comes to worse, I’ll be there.

Edge- I love you Vickie.

The two lovers then engage in a heavy make out session while the crowd boos.

JR- I really don’t want to have to see this.

King- Feel the love JR!

~~~~~

‘Can You Dig It?’ plays to heavy boos as Booker T steps out onto the stage and paces towards the ring, waving to the crowd in the fashion of royalty and wagging his little finger.

King- Bow down to the King, JR!

JR- I’d never bow down to this arrogant son of a b-

RVD- FUDGE MUFFINS!

JR- Huh?

‘I Walk Alone’ plays to the pop of the night so far as the Animal steps out to a rock star ovation. He does his usual machine gun theatrics before jogging to the ring, a stern look across his face that tells the audience that he is serious.

JR- Batista looks like he means business tonight. He and Booker T have had an intense feud so far, stemming of the Royal Rumble match.

RVD- I was in a Royal Rumble once.

King- Did you win?

RVD- Nah, I forgot what number I was.

King- You’re as dumb as Shrek over here.

RVD- I think I was out with Sabu that night.

JR- Did I just get called Shrek?

RVD- How is Sabu nowadays?

King- In jail...

RVD- Ah...

JR- I don’t resemble Shrek...

MATCH 4
Grudge Match
Booker T v Batista
(Single)

The match begins with Batista unleashing the Animal inside him, and at the ringing of the bell, he runs at Booker and knocks him down with his forearm.

JR- Batista is fired up and ready to go!

The Animal pounds away at Booker with some hard punches, not giving Booker any time to recuperate. Batista continues the intense offense by stomping on Booker before wearing him down with some more punches. Batista picks him up and attacks him with another right hand, before whipping the King into the ropes and taking him down with a clothesline on the rebound. Batista yet again hits Booker with some more hard punches, obviously looking to wear him down and end the match early. Tista picks Booker up and shakes him with an uppercut, before taking him down with a running forearm. Batista covers for a quick kick out, before again picking up the self proclaimed King, but this time taking him down with a scoop slam, which garners another one count.

King- As intense as Batista may be, he’ll need more to take down the veteran Booker T.

Batista takes Booker and lifts him to his feet. Booker sways on the spot as Batista runs towards the ropes. He bounces off them before TRYING FOR A SPEAR, ONLY TO HAVE BOOKER STEP TO THE SIDE AND GRAB BATISTA MID-MOVE, AND REVERSING IT INTO A DDT!

JR- What a counter!

Both men pant exhaustedly after this amazing counter before Booker drapes an arm over Batista.

RVD- 2 will usually follow.

Batista gets a shoulder up!

RVD- But there’s no 3.

Booker groans and rolls over to the ropes, before disdainfully pulling himself to a standing basis. Booker sees Batista is also crawling about and trying to get to his feet, but he deprives him of the chance by kicking him fiercely in the chest. Booker then taunts Batista by raising his pinky finger to symbolize royalty, as well as being a 6 time World Champion. Booker waits for Batista to get to his feet before kicking him in the gut and planting him face first into the mat with a fame asser. Booker then grabs Batista around the neck, putting him in a lying headlock. He wrenches on the Animal’s head, with an intensity in his eyes that leads us to believe he wants Tista’s head ripped off. Batista shows signs of life though, and with the aid of the crowd manages to get to his knees. He then knocks Booker with a series of punches to the gut before getting to his feet. Booker tries to whip Batista but the Animal fires up and reverses it, sending Booker into the ropes with a whip of his own. Booker comes running back and BATISTA LIFTS HIM UP FOR A SPINEBUSTER, ONLY FOR BOOKER TO FIGHT TO HIS FEET AND SLAM TISTA WITH A SPINEBUSTER OF HIS OWN!

RVD- Aww, everybody has a spinebuster! Now I want one!

King- I’ll give you a left hook if you don’t shut up.

Booker lands in a covering predicament,

The Animal kicks out to a roar from the crowd!

JR- The ever resilient Animal kicks out yet again!

Booker gets to his feet, angrier than before. He villainously kicks Batista in the head, causing him to slump to the mat. Booker then runs off the ropes and comes back to Batista with a knees drop to the back. Booker then picks up Batista and nails him in the jaw with a spinning wheel kick that sends Batista clutching his face and staggering into the ropes. As Tista rests on the ropes, Booker pulls him away and picks him up, before dropping him on his back once again, this time with a side slam. Booker then kicks the Animal onto his stomach, before ascending to the top rope, something we don’t see often from the King. Booker taunts the crowd to boos, before jumping off with a Diving Somersault Leg Drop and he nails it, hitting Batista in the back of the head with the Houston Hangover!

JR- VINTAGE Booker right there.

King- Michael? Wait, I thought I was back on Raw for a second.

Booker doesn’t cover but instead gets up with a pleased smile on his face. Booker puts his hand in front of his face and stares a hole through it. He then begins to violently shake his head in a frenzy before dropping to the mat and delivering the Spinaroonie in true Booker T fashion.

RVD- It’s time for the RVD-aroonie!

JR- Just sit down.

The signature taunt garners some cheers from die hard fans as Booker T gets back to his feet as he was before, just staring at the palm of his hand. Booker then goes back onto the apron before climbing the top rope for a second time, apparently not satisfied with the first Houston Hangover. Booker looks set to jump but the delay caused by the Spinaroonie has allowed Batista to get to his feet. Tista walks over to the corner where Booker is and clocks him with a hard right hand to the jaw. He rattles him with another punch but then Booker turns the tide by kicking Batista in the head with the side of his boot. Batista sways groggily on the spot before BOOKER JUMPS OVER HIM AND GRABS HIS WAIST, PLANTING THE ANIMAL INTO THE MAT WITH A SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP ROPE!

King- Whoa, Booker’s on a roll.

As Sunset Flips do, Booker lands in a pin,

Batista gets a shoulder up and the crowd marks out once again!

JR- What intestinal fortitude shown by the Animal to kick out yet again!

Booker T is really pissed now, and he takes off his wristband, before throwing it away in disgust. Booker picks up Batista and slaps the sense out of him, and this is enough to bring the life back into the Animal. Tista lets out a lion-like roar and knocks Booker down with a Lou Thesz press, before smacking him with punches from both hands. Booker throws Batista off and they both get to their feet. The King looks to quickly capitalize with a spinning crescent kick, but Batista grabs his foot and twists it, flipping Booker over and forcing him to the ground. Batista keeps hold of the leg and twists it around his own to put Booker in a Figure 4 Leg Lock! ‘Woooo’s are heard from the crowd as Batista drops to the ground, putting immense pressure on Booker’s legs. The referee asks if he wants to give up but the King refuses, and keeps fighting. He tries to drag himself towards the ropes, but Batista pull him to the centre of the ring. Eventually Booker is about to tap, but in a last effort, starts to claw his way to the ropes. He perseveres and his fingertips touch the bottom rope.

RVD- Break the hold!

King- I’ll break your neck!

JR- Break it up, guys.

The ref orders Batista to break the hold and he immediately does, not wanting to waste any time. Batista gets up and brings Booker to his feet, before whipping Booker into the corner. Batista follows and like a charging bull, he runs shoulder first into Booker’s gut and rams him 3 consecutive times. Booker falls away from the turnbuckle doubled over before Batista picks him up and nails him with a hard spinning side powerslam for a two count. Batista then cheers to the crowd, who start an ‘Animal’ chant. He picks Booker up and tries to nail him with a big boot only for the King to duck. Batista turns around and ducks a big boot of his own, before again turning around but THIS TIME RUNNING STRAIGHT INTO BOOKER T’S GUT WITH A SPEAR!

King- OMG.

JR- Now Batista is the one with momentum!

Batista hooks the legs,

Booker T gets a shoulder up to heat.

Batista looks very fired up now, and he shakes the ropes before doing his thumbs down taunt, which receives a huge reaction from the audience. Batista picks up Booker and places his head between his legs, before hoisting him onto his shoulder for the Batista Bomb. he is about to plant him down with his finisher, but then he spins around so that he is facing the same way as Tista, while still on his shoulders. Booker then PUSHES HIMSELF FORWARD AND SHIFTS POSITION, REVERSING THE MOVE AND TAKING BATISTA DOWN TO THE MAT WITH A LEG LARIAT!

RVD- Now THAT’S a counter.

Booker gets up huffing and puffing, and he waits for Batista to do the same. As the Animal gets to his feet, Booker kicks him in the gut. Tista doubles over as Booker runs off the ropes, before COMING BACK AND NAILING BATISTA IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A SCISSORS KICK! LIGHTS OUT!

JR- It could be over!

Booker T manages to hook a leg,

3!

King- It is!

WINNER- Booker T by PINFALL in 11:45

Booker T wins the match and gets up as the crowd boos. He puts up his little finger with his signature taunt, before leaving the ring and descending back up the ramp, still celebrating his victory.

JR- Booker T made it through this match and the King defeats the Animal!

King- Somehow, I doubt Batista is done with him just yet.

~~~~~

Matt Striker is backstage with a microphone ready to do some interviewing. He steps into the locker room area where he walks into a locker area, where we see Christian Cage doing some calf stretches. The crowd pops upon seeing the Instant Classic.

Striker- Christian, are you up for a chat?

Christian- Am I up for it? AM I UP FOR IT? Well, I’m a little preoccupied, you know, considering I have to prepare for a match tonight with 5 other men in 1 ton of unforgiving steel but I guess I’m still up for a chat.

Striker- Well you mentioned that Elimination Chamber, what are your thoughts on that?
Christian- Do you think before you interview, Striker? What do you think my thoughts will be? Do you honestly expect me to come out here and say John freaking Morrison will win the match? Please, it is obvious what my thoughts are and I have made it pretty damn clear over the past weeks that I am winning this match. Captain Charisma is coming out on top and being the last one standing in the chamber!

The crowd pops.

Striker- But why?

Christian- Why? Cause that’s how I roll!

Another pop.

Striker moves into the next room where he sees John Morrison fingering his abs. The crowd laughs at Morrison before booing the arrogant superstar.

Striker- Err...

Morrison jumps up and puts his shirt back on.

Morrison- HEY! Can’t you see that I am having some alone time here?

Striker- Abs-solutely.

Morrison- Excuse me, that’s my line, but I can understand your jealousy because everyone wants to have abs like me.

Striker- Anyway, what are your thoughts on your match tonight?

Morrison- What kind of question is that? I am the Intercontinental Champion, the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy and the Monday Night Delight. I am going out there tonight for one purpose and that is to win. What did you think I would say, Striker? Honestly.

The crowd throws out moderate boos at Morrison.

Morrison shoos Striker out of the room and he walks down a corridor, before entering a random room. Inside are the divas Maria and Candice Michelle getting dressed, and they scream when Striker enters. Matt quickly rushes through the nearest door where he finds Kazarian in a gym practicing some kicks on a punching bag, and the crowd cheers when they see their Hardcore Champion.

Kaz- Oh finally, a real life punching bag!

Kaz kicks at Striker who looks very surprised as he ducks the foot.

Striker- I’m just here to ask a few questions.

Kaz- Fire away...

Striker- What are your thoughts on your match tonight?

Kaz- What kind of question is that? Whatever, I’ll make it simple. Tonight, the WWE ushers in a new era of superstars, a new generation. The future is taking over and I am the future, Matt. I am winning the Elimination Chamber match tonight, there is no doubt about that, and then the Wave of the Future is taking over!

The crowd cheers.

Striker- Are you sure about that?

Kaz- Will this prove it to you?

Kaz unleashes a wicked roundhouse on Striker who just barely manages to duck it before scurrying into another room. In this room sits Chris Jericho alone in a chair surrounded by no furniture of any kind. The crowd boos Y2J upon seeing him.

Striker- Jericho, I was just looking for your thoughts on tonight’s Elimination Chamber match.

Jericho- My thoughts? What an idiotic question Matt. I am not revealing my master plan to win tonight’s Elimination Chamber match to the parasites, sycophants and hypocrites in attendance. I am saving them tonight whether they like it or not, and when I become champion, all these sniveling worms in attendance will be pure.

Massive heat.

Jericho- Now get the hell out of here, I was concentrating.

Striker leaves abruptly as he catches his breath, leaning against a wall.

Striker- Maybe I need better questions.

King- Maybe he does, JR.

JR- All of the men in the Chamber match tonight look confident and ready!

~~~~~

‘Rest in Peace’ plays to a huge pop, maybe the loudest so far, as druids line the ramp with torches. The lights go out and the Undertaker walks to the ring slowly, to the music of the gongs. Taker finishes his signature entrance before taking off his jacket and waiting in the ring.

JR- The Undertaker doesn’t look fazed tonight, he looks ready to fight!

King- Who are you talking to?

JR- Why the millions watching at home, that’s who!

RVD- Millions? Whoa...

‘The Game’ plays to another big pop as Triple H steps out with an intense glare. He keeps his eyes on the Undertaker as he walks to the ring, making his signature entrance.

King- This match is set to be one for the ages; I could see it going both ways.

RVD- Hehe, it goes both ways...

King- I get it! It’s like JR!

JR- Shut up, King.

MATCH 5
Grudge Match
(Single)

The match begins with a stare down, as both of these living legends eye each other off once the bell rings. As a sign of respect they then shake hands, and the crowd cheers for this act of sportsmanship. They then lock up with both men quickly separating afterwards, and going back to circling each other. Again they lock up, but HHH forces Taker into the ropes and the referee makes them break apart. The third time they lock up, HHH gets the advantage with a hammerlock but Taker spins out of it before hitting Hunter with a punch to the gut. Triple H doubles over as Taker knocks him back with an uppercut. He tries for a big boot but, cleverly, Hunter ducks it before picking up Taker and hitting him with a signature atomic drop. As Taker stumbles away, HHH comes off the ropes with a lariat, but Taker ducks it and finally knocks Triple H off his feet with a boot to the face as he turns around.

JR- Both men are trying to gain an upper hand, but have not been able to do so thus far.

Taker does the throat slitting taunt to cheers from the crowd as HHH makes his way back to his feet. Undertaker grabs the Game and hits him with a stiff punch to the face. He tries to follow up with another but Triple H blocks the second punch and catches the Dead Man with one of his own. Taker then retaliates with a hard right hand to which HHH responds with another punch of his own. The two heavyweights continue to trade blows in the centre of the ring and the crowd waits in anticipations for one of the titans to fall. The punches keep on coming until HHH suddenly dodges a left hand from Taker to end the chain. Triple H then takes advantage of the Undertaker being caught off guard, as he whips the Phenom into the ropes before taking him down on the rebound with a hard clothesline. Triple H then does his signature crotch chop to cheers in the centre of the ring, before turning back to Taker and picking him up off the mat.

JR- HHH looks to be on a roll.

King- But can he capitalize on it?

Hunter grabs Undertaker and hits him with an uppercut, before picking him up onto his shoulder for a powerslam, only for Taker to wriggle backwards and land behind HHH. Taker picks up HHH before Hunter even knows what happened, and he drops the Game with a back suplex for a one count. Taker then picks up HHH for a powerslam of his own but the very same thing happens to himself as Hunter floats over and lands behind the Undertaker, before taking him down to the mat with a chop block. HHH picks Taker up and whips him into the corner, before running for a clothesline, only to be hit with a drop toe hold and sent face first into the top turnbuckle. Taker then grabs HHH’s arm and climbs up the turnbuckle for the Old School, to cheers from the crowd. HHH however knows the move and as Taker begins to walk the ropes, he pulls the Dead Man towards him, causing him to fall off the top right onto his shoulders. After Taker is caught, HHH THEN RUNS ACROSS THE RING WITH THE PHENOM ON HIS SHOULDERS BEFORE DROPPING HIM DOWN WITH A CRUNCHING POWERSLAM!

RVD- Undertaker just got schooled! Old schooled!

HHH covers,

Undertaker kicks out to cheers!

HHH looks angry as he drops a kneecap on Taker’s chest before lifting him up into a sitting position and putting him in a sleeper hold. The blood rushes to Taker’s head as the Dead Man immediately looks to have his energy fading, noticeable as his arms stop flailing after around 20 seconds in the punishing headlock. HHH does not stop wrenching Taker’s neck with his powerful arms and soon it is evident that the Phenom may be knocked unconscious as he is showing no signs of movement. The referee decides to do the customary check.
The ref raises Taker’s hand once...

It falls to the mat.

King- Can Undertaker survive this punishing sleeper?

The ref raises it again...

It falls to the mat.

The ref raises it the third and final time.

It falls down.

HOWEVER, TAKER MANAGES TO STOP HIS HAND A SPLIT SECOND BEFORE IT REACHES THE GROUND, SAVING HIMSELF FROM LOSING!

Taker then begins stirring as he tries to fight away HHH who is getting tired from applying the hold. He waves his arms around as the crowd rallies him on, eventually getting successfully to one knee. Taker then hits Hunter in the gut with some back elbows before getting to his feet and spinning around. Taker cracks HHH in the jaw with a hard right hand before kicking him in the gut so he is doubled over. Taker then pulls him in under his legs before hoisting him up on his shoulders in powerbomb position. Taker lifts HHH for the Last Ride, but IN THE AIR, HUNTER MANAGES TO REVERSE THE MOVE INTO A SNAP SPIKE DDT!

JR- WOW! That move shows why both of these men are expert at counters.

HHH covers,

Undertaker raises a shoulder!

HHH looks disappointed as he was sure he would have gotten the win but nevertheless, he gets back into the match by straight away lifting Taker back to his feet. HHH then runs off the ropes before coming back to Taker with a stride and taking the Phenom down with a painful looking lariat. HHH pumps up the crowd and climbs up the corner to play to the audience, but he doesn’t realise that behind him the Undertaker has sat up to a huge pop! HHH gets back down and is shocked to see that Taker is already on his feet. The Dead Man knocks HHH with an uppercut that sends him staggering and swaying on the spot. Taker then grabs Hunter by the throat for a Chokeslam but he escapes with a boot to the gut. Taker doubles over from the kick to the abdomen and HHH takes advantage with a knee lift to the head. He follows this up with a series of three chops to the chest, before lifting Taker and dropping him onto his head with a Death Valley Driver!

King- Triple H is really sending Taker a message in this match!

Triple H continues the vicious offense by stomping on Taker’s upper body before picking him up and going to whip him into the ropes, only to get whipped himself. Undertaker waits bent over to hit HHH with a back body drop but Hunter sees the move coming and hits the unsuspecting Taker with a facebreaker knee smash. He then keeps Taker in the same position and hooks both arms, going for the Pedigree, but Taker senses the danger and manages to hit the back body drop, after having it reversed before. Taker picks HHH up onto his shoulders and walks over to the corner before dropping Triple H face first onto the turnbuckle with the Snake Eyes. In vintage Undertaker, he then bounces off the ropes going for a big boot, ONLY FOR HHH TO RACE FORWARD AND PLANT TAKER DOWN WITH A SUDDEN DOUBLE A SPINEBUSTER!

JR- HHH just keeps getting more dominant in the match, and Taker keeps getting weaker. I think the end may be near for the Dead Man.

Taker looks to be taken out as he lies on the mat in the same position: on his back with his legs in the air. HHH leans towards Taker to presumably pin him, but suddenly TAKER GRABS HHH’S HEAD AND PULLS IT FORWARD, TRAPPING IT BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND PUTTING THE GAME IN THE HELL’S GATE OUT OF NOWHERE!

King- OH MY GOD!

RVD- That move came from literally nowhere, dude.

JR- Every man that has been in the Hell’s Gate submission move before has always tapped out, but will HHH be the first to survive?

HHH struggles to get out of the submission hold but after a few seconds, he does what all the other men to take the satanic hold before him have done, and TAPS OUT!

WINNER- The Undertaker by SUBMISSION in 10:31

The gongs sound and HHH flops over, possibly unconscious. The lights dim and Taker stands over Triple H’s fallen body, and does his customary post match celebration as the crowd cheer.

JR- Both men gave it their all here tonight, and it gave us one hell of a match!

As the crowd continues to go wild, the lights go out in the arena and there is a lightning strike that points to the centre of the ring, followed by a blinding flash and billows of smoke. The lights go back on and Undertaker is gone.

King- And the mystery of the Undertaker lives on.

~~~~~

Backstage, Shawn Michaels and CM Punk are talking together in the locker room. The crowd cheers when they see the fan favorites.

Punk- My match is next Shawn, I can’t wait to go out of here as Number One Contender and face my idol for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania!

The crowd cheers this possible match.

HBK- I wish you luck Punk, and I would be honoured to take place in such a match.

Punk- Thanks man, that means a lot to me. So you have my back in the chamber match tonight? I mean, if it’s not looking great for me than you’ll be there to cheer me on.

HBK- Definitely. And you’ll do the same for me, right?

Punk- Oh man, I really have to go for my match now Shawn. See you later tonight.
Punk runs off as Shawn shrugs and ponders his match.

JR- Shawn and Punk’s bond may get them through their respective matches.

King- Is it me or did that bond look a little shaky?

RVD- Nah it’s just me. I shouldn’t have eaten that burrito last night.

~~~~~

seX-Power

‘Voices’ plays to enormous heat as the Legend Killer Randy Orton walks out and does the ‘destiny’ pose. His stable mates Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase follow him to the ring, and are left at ringside. Referees assist Orton in his pod, where he waits anxiously for the other participants.

JR- The chamber is down; I can hardly wait for this match!

King- That chamber can prove to be a deadly weapon, however it can either plays as your friend, or your foe.

RVD- It’s pretty big, too!

‘Ain’t No Make Believe’ plays to moderate heat as John Morrison walks out and does his usual slow motion entrance, with the wind blowing through his long silky hair. However, JoMo looks less cocky and confident as usual and a hint of nervousness is detected in his eyes as he enters his pod.

JR- Morrison looks slightly less up himself than usual; this truly scary chamber brings out the fear in all comers.

King- I bet you wish you had Morrison’s hair, JR.

RVD- I bet you wish you had my hair, King.

King- ...

‘Just Close Your Eyes’ plays to a big pop as the Instant Classic Christian Cage walks to the ring, making his signature motion, pointing to the peeps. Captain Charisma gets in the ring and allows the referees to lock him into a pod. He too looks rather nervous and looks around at the Elimination Chamber, with fear in his eyes.

King- Even the always confident Christian Cage looks afraid of this vast, hellacious structure in front of him.

RVD- Are you talking about JR?

King- Good one!

JR- Will you two cut it out?

RVD- Chill dude, jokes...

‘This Fire Burns’ plays to a huge pop as CM Punk steps out onto the ramp, prepared for the match. He slaps hands with members of the crowd, but he too looks taken aback by the sheer size of the chamber as he gets into his pod.

JR- Here is the man who has taken a shining to Shawn Michaels recently, becoming his student and reveling under his teachings.

King- I think they were doing more than teaching together...

RVD- Yeah, like learning!

King- >_>

‘Break the Walls Down’ plays to heavy boos as Chris Jericho makes his entrance, leaving out his signature pose and instead heading to the ring in a more serious manner. He stands indifferently and he steps into the ring, a trickle of sweat rolling down his forehead as he knows that he will start the match

JR- Here is Chris Jericho, the man who has been recently butting heads with Christian Cage.

King- And he is a former Undisputed Champion as well!

RVD- Hey, I am a former WWE Champion and a former ECW Champion. I could beat all 6 of the guys in this match with my eyes closed.

King- Oh really?

RVD- Yeah, but first I’d probably have to open my eyes.

‘Wave of the Future’ plays to cheers as the Hardcore Champion Kazarian walks down to the ring. He seems pumped up, but he trembles as he stands opposite Chris Jericho, afraid of what is to come in the match.

RVD- If my mathematicalness is correct, then this means Kazarian and Chris Jericho will start the match.

King- Oh really. No sh-

JR- SUGAR MUFFINS!

MATCH 6
Number One Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
(Elimination Chamber)

Entrant #1- Kazarian

Entrant #2- Chris Jericho

The bell rings as Kaz and Jericho gaze at the vast cage above them, shooting nervous glances. They then lock up, and Jericho capitalizes with an arm bar. Kaz escapes with a mule kick and then whips Jericho into the ropes, before swiftly taking him out with a dropkick on the rebound. Both men rise and Kazarian takes Jericho down with a snapmare, followed up with a shining wizard to the back of the head. He picks up Raw’s Savior and runs off the ropes, going for a one handed bulldog only for Jericho to push Kaz away and send him running into the opposite ropes. Kaz keeps running and bounces back with a springboard clothesline. Jericho gets up and ducks a roundhouse kick from Kaz, before again catching him in an arm bar. Kaz tries to slide out but Jericho instead transitions the move into a full nelson. He then sweeps the legs of Kaz, delves deep into his old moveset, and nails him with the Breakdown!

JR- We should be grateful to see these two technicians go at it to start off this match.

Jericho picks Kaz up and whips him into the turnbuckle hard, causing Kaz to stumble forward in pain after the move. Chris looks to take advantage of the groggy Kazarian and tries for an enzugiri, but Kaz ducks and bounces off the ropes next to him, hitting a springboard knee lift. The force of the move sends Jericho rolling out of the ring and into the outside area. Kaz follows him and stomps on him over the steel area. He then picks Jericho up and throws him into John Morrison’s pod. Jericho slumps to the ground as Kaz taunts JoMo from the outside. Kazarian then kicks Morrison’s pod before giving him the finger and walking back to Jericho. He hits Y2J with a spiraling leg drop before starting to climb the chamber to cheers from the crowd. He climbs half way up the chamber wall, before JUMPING BACK DOWN AND TAKING OUT JERICHO ON THE FLOOR WITH ANOTHER SPIRALING LEG DROP!

King- You all just saw how the chamber can have a huge impact on this match!

Kaz holds his leg in momentary pain before covering Jericho,

Kick out!

Jericho manages to get his shoulder up as he turns to the side, spluttering after that big impact to his chest. Kaz lifts him up and goes to whip him into the cage, but he feebly holds onto the ring ropes. Kaz pulls harder, but Jericho purposely falls to the ground to avoid contact with the harsh chamber. Kaz lifts Jericho up and kicks him in the abdomen before once again trying to whip him but this time Chris reverses it, and instead Kaz is the one whipped into the chamber. He collides head first with the steel meshing, before falling to the ground in pain. As Kazarian holds his forehead, Jericho unleashes a series of unforgiving boots to that very place, and Kaz does all he can to shield his head from the blows. Jericho picks Kaz up and bounces off the ropes before hitting the Wave of the Future with a bulldog that sends him head first into the steel floor! Jericho then looks to gain a major advantage as he carefully places Kaz before RUNNING TO THE ROPES AND GOING FOR A LIONSAULT ON THE OUTSIDE STEEL, HITTING KAZ RIGHT IN THE STOMACH!

JR- That Lionsault had to really hurt.

RVD- Jericho and Kaz are really making an interesting match.

JR- Indeed....

RVD- In dude...

Jericho lands in a cover,

Kaz manages to muster up the intestinal fortitude to raise a shoulder!

As both Jericho and Kaz lay tires on the outside area the countdown begins to the next participant.

The buzzer sounds just as Jericho begins to stir and get up. A pod opens and someone steps out, that man being the third entrant...

King- Who will it be???

RANDY ORTON!

Entrant #3- Randy Orton

Orton steps out of his pod looking a little shaken at entering the match so early as he stares blankly at the chamber. However, he soon regains his trademark cockiness, doing a ‘Destiny’ pose to boos before climbing into the ring. He spies Jericho getting to his feet at one of the outside areas, and being the vicious viper he is, he goes to prey on the wounded Y2J. He climbs through the ropes to where Jericho is but Chris tries to stop Orton from getting an upper hand on him and hammers away at Randy with punches while he is still getting through the ropes. Jericho then hits Orton with a weak kick, but it is enough to send him falling back into the ring, due to Randy’s awkward position stuck in the ropes. Orton looks angry at being blindsided by Jericho and immediately gets to his feet, and as the Ayatollah of Awesome follows him into the ring, Orton immediately applies a side headlock to boos from the crowd, who want to see a fast paced match and not submission holds. Orton seems to enjoy the heat as Jericho grabs the ropes, only for the referee to explain that rope breaks don’t apply in this particular match. However, Jericho is not trying to break the hold this way as he instead leaps over the ropes to the outside, sending Orton right into the ropes and then bouncing back into the ring. Jericho then gets up on the outside and gets to the ropes, springing up on them and JUMPING FOR A SPRINGBOARD SPLASH, ONLY FOR KAZ, WHO WAS STILL ON THE OUTSIDE, TO PUSH HIM INTO THE RING BEFORE HE CAN EXECUTE THE MOVE!

JR- As soon as Kazarian makes his return to the match, he makes an immediate impact!

Jericho falls into the ring and rolls next to Orton, who is still laid out from previously. Kaz then climbs up onto the top rope via the outside before soaking in the cheers from the crowd and going to jump. He is about to dive off but then decides against it and goes one step further, pulling himself up onto one of the pods, and as Kaz stands on top of it, the crowd is going crazy. He measures up the men on the ground, before JUMPING OFF AND HITTING A CROSSBODY SPLASH FROM THE TOP OF THE POD!

King- Look at that elevation!

RVD- Jericho almost got as high as me!

The crowd goes wild but Kazarian doesn’t realise that Randy Orton had the wits to roll away before impact, leaving Kazarian to only connect with Jericho. Orton sneaks up behind Kaz who is only just crawling to his feet from the impact and ROLLS HIM UP, BEFORE GRABBING THE TIGHTS IN DIRTY FASHION!

JR- That crafty devil Randy Orton just took Kazarian completely off guard.

Kaz is completely taken aback as the Legend Killer has in a pin,

Kaz kicks out to an ovation from the crowd, as he has really gotten the audience behind him tonight!

Orton looks frustrated at Kaz raising a shoulder and he then covers Jericho instead, who took the hard splash from the top of the pod.

King- Orton is expert at picking up the scraps.

Jericho also raises a shoulder to a mixed reaction, as Orton looks even angrier than he was before.

Orton is furious and he wants to take out his anger on someone. He sees Kaz getting to his feet after being pinned previously and Orton smiles devilishly, before converting his attention to the Wave of the Future. Orton grabs Kaz and hits him with a snapmare, which puts him in a seated position, before applying a chinlock to heat. Orton wrenches back on Kazarian’s head which turns beet red and he even digs his knee into his back to increase pressure even further. Kaz tries to fight his way out of the hold, knowing that he can be eliminated via submission, and he flails around and with the help of the cheering crowd, manages to get to a knee. He then breaks free of Orton’s hold and nails him with a mule kick before running off the ropes, only to have Orton nail him with a high angle dropkick on the rebound. Randy then taunts the crowd before following up with a jumping double knees drop to Kazarian’s sternum. Orton gets down in push up position to heat, as the crowd knows that he is planning for an RKO. Orton waits for Kaz to get to his feet, before SPRINGING UP TO HIT HIM WITH AN RKO, ONLY FOR KAZ TO PUSH ORTON AWAY, RIGHT INTO A CODEBREAKER FROM CHRIS JERICHO!

RVD- Whoa, where did that come from?

Apparently Jericho had recovered behind Orton’s back in that time period, and he goes to cover the Legend Killer,

Orton raises a shoulder and rolls to one of the outside areas, just as the countdown begins for the fourth man to enter the match.

The entry buzzer sounds and lights flash throughout the arena as a pod opens, and out of that steps the fourth entrant...

JR- The next competitor is about to enter...

JOHN MORRISON!

Entrant #4- John Morrison

The crowd boos as Morrison steps out of his pod looking determined although deep down you can tell that he is a little nervous about having to compete in an Elimination Chamber match. He stretches his arms confidently before climbing into the ring. Immediately he goes for his arch-rival Kaz and his first act upon entering the match is humiliating Kazarian with a bitch slap across the face. Morrison laughs spitefully at Kaz, who doesn’t respond kindly to this, as he furiously begins to hammer away at Morrison with punches. JoMo isn’t prepared for this as he tries to shield the blows, but they suddenly stop as Jericho grabs Kaz from behind. He spins him around and at once he snaps him across the face with a step up enzugiri! Kaz staggers back and turns wispily towards Morrison who nails Kaz with an enzugiri of his own, this one knocking the Wave of the Future to the mat!

RVD- Why do I suddenly feel like kicking someone in the face?

Morrison goes to pin Kazarian but before he has that opportunity Chris Jericho capitalizes on the wounded Kaz by lifting his legs and turning him over, putting him in the Walls of Jericho! Kaz struggles for a little while but Morrison is not happy about the situation and runs off the ropes, using them to spring up and HIT CHRIS JERICHO WITH A SPRINGBOARD ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, WHILE KAZ WAS STILL IN THE WALLS OF JERICHO!

King- Morrison may have done a foolish move there as he should be doing all he can to make sure that his competitors are eliminated.

JR- Maybe he just wanted to finish off Kaz on his own.

Kazarian, lucky to not have taken much punishment in the submission, uses the ropes to claw himself to his feet but as he gets up, he TURNS RIGHT AROUND INTO A MOONLIGHT DRIVE FROM JOHN MORRISON, WHO WAS LYING IN WAIT!

King- I think it may be over for Kazarian. Oh well, he had a good run.

JR- Don’t count him out just yet, King.

Kaz takes the harsh move as Morrison pins his nemesis,

Kazarian kicks out to cheers before rolling out of the ring area, wanting to take a much needed rest from the hectic match!
Morrison looks rather angry about not being able to put his rival away but his frustration leads to a foolish mistake, as he gets up and turns around, RIGHT INTO AN RKO FROM RANDY ORTON, WHO HAS LIED ON THE OUTSIDE FOR ALL THIS TIME, CONSERVING HIS ENERGY!

JR- Whoa, Orton just hit that out of nowhere!

Orton doesn’t pin JoMo, but instead focuses on the other competition out there, as he turns to see Chris Jericho rising to his feet. He gets down in push up position and then, like a viper, HE GIVES JERICHO THE SAME FATE AS MORRISON WITH ANOTHER BRUTAL RKO!

JR- Orton hits Jericho as well, what is this, RKO season?

Orton again doesn’t go for the pin as he has become somewhat addicted to inflicting pain on his opponents. Orton looks rabid as he almost begins to froth at the mouth, and he keeps his eyes firmly on Chris. Orton measures up the Sexy Beast, before running towards him and NAILING HIM IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD WITH A CRUNCHING PUNT KICK!

King- Oh no...

JR- The punt is such a brutal move, I wonder if Jericho will even be able to compete in this match from now on?

King- Randy Orton has become hungry with power.

Jericho lies completely incapacitated as Orton looks to be taking pleasure from his domination. He spies Morrison stirring after taking the RKO earlier and he turns to him, motioning for another Punt Kick, to fuel his lust for destruction. Orton paces back from Morrison and RUNS FOR ANOTHER CRUCIAL PUNT KICK, THOUGH THIS TIME MORRISON FORESEES THE MOVE AND MANAGES TO DUCK THE KICK!

King- John Morrison just came within a hair of being punted out of this match!

Morrison then rolls to the side of the ring where he uses the ropes to try and get to his feet. Orton is still livid after missing the Punt Kick, and like a possessed man he walks over to Morrison with one thing on his mind: inflicting pain. Orton tries to pick Morrison up but the Monday Night Delight wisely rolls out into the outside area where he uses the ropes to get to his knees. Orton will not let his prey get away however, as he kicks JoMo through the ropes, before pulling Morrison through the top and middle ropes. He puts him in a headlock, obviously setting up for his patented Rope Hung DDT. John Morrison also appears to know this as he grabs onto the ropes behind him and tries to pull himself back to the outside area. Morrison receives some unlikely help in this as Kazarian, who was lying in that same outside area all along helps pull him back through the ropes. Morrison stands there looking puzzled, but the Wave of the Future simply shakes his head, before whipping Morrison head first into the glass pod, chipping it in the process and leaving Morrison out on the outside area!

JR- Did you see how that bulletproof glass just got chipped?

RVD- Well it is a bit hard to see through this chamber, JR.

Kaz then notices Randy Orton in the ring, who is furious about his prey escaping him. Randy tries to climb through the ropes but while he is in between he is struck by a boot from Kaz. Kazarian tries to wear down Orton with some more kicks as he gets through the ropes, as he is vulnerable and not able to protect himself from the blows. Nevertheless, amidst all the kicking, Orton manages to get to the outside area where Kaz is, only to be immediately clotheslines over the top rope and back into the ring. Kaz then uses the ropes to LAUNCH HIMSELF INTO THE RING WITH A SOMERSAULT PLANCHA RIGHT TO THE UPPER BODY OF RANDY ORTON!

King- Kazarian is showing his high flying prowess.

Kaz then wearily climbs to the top rope to cheers. However, he again decides to use the chamber to his advantage and climb on top of the pod. Kaz however slips on the way and takes a considerable amount of time getting to be on top of the pod, and in the time he wastes, Randy has already started recovering and is on his feet. When he sees Kaz on top of the pod he immediately races to the same corner to prevent him from trying any aerial maneuver. Orton hastily climbs to the top rope so he is just under Kazarian. Kaz tries to kick Orton away but his foot is grabbed and then pulled, as Orton is using Kaz’s leg to help pull himself to the top of the pod. Kaz however wants no part of this and wriggles free, to leave Orton half way onto the pod. Kaz then sees the advantage and kicks Orton’s head, in hope that he will fall off to the mat below. Orton holds onto the edge of the pod but Kaz counteracts this by stepping on both Orton’s hands. Kazarian then finishes the job by hitting Orton with a half dropkick, half baseball slide maneuver that hits him right in the head and sends him falling off the top rope and to the mat below!

JR- Orton just got knocked off the top rope and down to the mat, that couldn’t have been a good feeling!

Kaz catches his breath on top of the pod but what he doesn’t notice is that John Morrison is climbing the cage on the outside area next to where his pod is. Morrison climbs high enough to be level with Kaz, who just realises that he is being approached. As Morrison edges close to Kaz, the Wave of the Future tries to shake the chamber wall to send JoMo falling but it doesn’t work as the Shaman of Sexy manages to hang on. Somehow, while still managing to hold onto the cage, Morrison swings his legs up to kick Kaz right in the chest. Kaz winces in pain as Morrison uses the opportunity to climb onto the pod behind Kaz. He grabs the Wave of the Future from behind, before SHOCKING EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE BY THROWING HIM BLINDLY OFF THE POD AND TO THE MAT BELOW, WHERE KAZ LANDS PAINFULLY ON HIS BACK, AND WRITHES AROUND IN PAIN!

King- Kazarian just took a huge fall; I can’t imagine him recovering from that.

Kaz then shortly after stops moving altogether as he lies on his back on the mat below the pod as Morrison stands above him. Morrison then faces the audience, who are on their feet in anticipation. The Shaman of Sexy then makes everyone gasp by JUMPING BACKWARDS OFF THE TOP OF THE POD WITH A CORKSCREW MOONSAULT, LANDING RIGHT ON KAZ!

JR- BAH GAWD!

King- OH MY GOD!

RVD- Yeah thanks, I’ll take popcorn and two- HOLY CRAP!

Even though Morrison is a heel, the crowd erupts in cheers at such an amazing move, and the Shaman of Sexy luckily lands in a position where he is pinning Kaz, as he most certainly wouldn’t be in a position to move around after risking his body so magnificently. The ref counts the pin,

3!

Elimination #1- Kazarian

JR- Kazarian played a great role in this match and made for some awesome moments.

King- But I don’t see how he could have survived after that spectacular move.

The crowd boos as Kazarian is eliminated, after giving this barbaric match some amazing moments. Morrison begins to stir and receives a mixed reaction, as he performed an awe-inspiring move but eliminated a fan favourite. The referee rolls the almost unconscious Kazarian to a small padlocked door in the chamber, where EMTs take him out of the match and immediately put him on a stretcher. Kazarian is wheeled out of the arena just as the countdown begins for the fifth entrant of the match.

As always, the buzzer sounds and pyrotechnics go off, as the third pod is opened and out steps none other than...

RVD- It’s either Cage or Punk...

CHRISTIAN CAGE!

Entrant #5- Christian Cage

Cage steps out of his pod and it closes behind him. Christian looks a little nervous but being the ever-cocky Captain Charisma he doesn’t let the sheer terror of this match get to him. He cracks his neck and stretches his arms before getting into the ring area, where Morrison, Orton and Jericho are all down in one way or another. Cage thinks about who he will go for first, and decides on his enemy, Chris Jericho. He picks up Jericho who is still incapacitated from the Punt Kick he took earlier and smiles at him devilishly. He picks up Jericho who is only just realizing where he is and then sees John Morrison stirring, so he slams Chris right on top of the Guru of Greatness. He then sees Randy Orton beginning to move and again picks up Jericho, before slamming him down onto the Legend Killer, killing two birds with one stone. He then focuses solely on Jericho as he hits him with a side slam maneuver that transitions straight into an elbow drop as Jericho hits the mat. Christian then goes over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle, only to see that Jericho has gotten to his feet. Y2J stumbles over to the corner and catches Cage with some quick punches to the face, but Christian responds with a right hand of his own, before grabbing Jericho and spinning him around, dropping him to the mat with a Tornado DDT!

JR- You can tell that Cage is enjoying getting his hands on Chris Jericho.

Christian and Jericho both lie on the ground until Captain Charisma begins to move and gets up to a cheer. He does his salute to the Peeps which garners a great pop, before again going over to the corner and climbing the turnbuckle. This time though, he follows the paths of others before him in the match and pulls himself to the top of the pod rather easily. Cage then looks out at the crowd and does his salute one more time, before JUMPING OFF THE TOP OF THE POD, COMING DOWN ON JERICHO WITH A HUGE FROG SPLASH!

RVD- He stole my move!

King- And he executed it perfectly.

RVD- That bastard!

Christian rebounds off Jericho holding his stomach in pain but as he overcomes the impact of his landing; Randy Orton capitalizes on the situation by crawling over and pinning Chris Jericho.

JR- That is wrong, all Orton is doing is capitalizing on other people’s hard work.

King- It’s a great strategy JR.

Christian Cage breaks up the count!

King- Why the hell would Christian do that?

JR- It’s a matter of doing what he wants, and that is to pin Chris Jericho with his own hands.

The crowd is shocked at this rather unwise move but Christian explains that he wanted to take out Jericho on his own. Cage tries to create an ideal setting for him to do so, picking up John Morrison and throwing him to the outside. He then picks up Randy Orton and does the same to him, though the Legend Killer manages to hold onto the ropes. Cage walks up to him and places to dropkick him over the ropes, but Randy dodges the kick. Christian gets up to brush himself off, and is met with a right hand from Orton. Randy follows up with some more punches but Christian retaliates with a painful left hook that clocks Orton’s jaw. As Randy holds his mouth in pain, Cage uses the opportunity to throw him over the ropes and to the same outside area as where he threw Morrison. Cage then turns back to Jericho, and lifts him to his feet. He puts Y2J in double underhook position before turning around, getting him in position for the Unprettier. Cage goes to land the move on Jericho, but Raw’s Savior pushes Cage into the ropes before he can hit the move. Cage gets sent into the ropes front first, and Jericho SNEAKS UP BEHIND CHRISTIAN, ROLLING HIM UP BEFORE PUTTING HIS FEET ON THE ROPES FOR LEVERAGE!

King- That was a dirty move that just may do it for Jericho!

Cage kicks out to cheers from the crowd!

Both men get to their feet and visually lock up in the centre of the ring. They stare each other down until Cage shoves Jericho, to which the crowd responds with ‘Ooh’s. Jericho then shoves Cage back, and the crowd respond to this with boos. Cage then tackles Chris and nails him with a few punches, before Jericho throws him off and mounts the Instant Classic, attacking him with punches of his own. The brawl continues to roll around the ring until it reaches the ropes, which Jericho shelters behind. Both men get up and Jericho resurfaces in one of the outside areas. He grabs Cage and tries to suplex him onto the steel floor outside but Cage reverses, and manages to suplex Jericho himself, sending him into the ring. Cage stays next to the ropes and follows up with a springboard back elbow drop which garners a quick two count. Christian picks Jericho up to his feet and glares angrily at him, before mockingly slapping him across the face, in a display of cockiness. Christian then picks up Jericho and THIS TIME MANAGES TO PERFECTLY NAIL HIM WITH THE UNPRETTIER!

JR- Finally, Christian Cage has done what he has wanted to do since entering this match!

However, Cage doesn’t get a chance to cover his nemesis and when he gets back up, he turns to face both Randy Orton and John Morrison, and they look pissed off. Orton and Morrison both strike Cage with punches and elbows, basically using every body part as a weapon to wear down Cage. Orton whips Christian into the corner and the unlikely alliance between JoMo and Randy continues, with Morrison running and nailing Cage in the chest with a dropkick in the corner. Christian slumps down in the corner before he succumbs to an array of boots to the face and chest from both his attackers. Orton picks up Cage and puts him in an inverted headlock, before hitting him with his signature backbreaker. Morrison then follows up with his signature break-dance leg drop to Christian’s chest, which garners a two count. JoMo picks Cage up and the two heels nail him with a double flapjack, followed by both of them simultaneously stomping on Christian’s back, severely weakening him. Orton picks up Cage and whips him into the ropes, but Christian manages to hold on to the ropes. Morrison then instead runs at Cage, who pulls the ropes down sending JoMo to the outside with his own momentum. Christian follows him to the outside area, and picks up Morrison, only to be attacked by Orton from behind with a clubbing forearm. Cage catches Orton with a mule kick followed by nailing him with a snap DDT on the steel floor! He then takes Morrison and whips him into one of the pods, WHICH SHATTERS ON IMPACT DUE TO BEING CHIPPED PREVIOUSLY IN THE MATCH!

King- Oh my god, broken glass is everywhere!

Glass flies everywhere as Christian catches his breath on the outside area, leaning against the wire mesh chamber wall. However, he doesn’t realise that Chris Jericho has suck up behind him and followed him into the outside area, with an angry look on his face meaning he wants vengeance. Jericho grabs the back of Christian’s head and pulls it back, before slamming it straight into the steel wall of the chamber! As Christian turns around holding his face in pain, JERICHO JUMPS UP AND NAILS CAGE WITH A CODEBREAKER, BUSTING HIM OPEN AT THE NOSE!

JR- Please, stop with this torture!

Jericho is not done with punishing Christian though as he drags him on top of the shards of glass from the broken pod. He turns Christian onto his stomach, before grabbing his legs and PUTTING HIM IN THE WALLS OF JERICHO, RIGHT ON TOP OF THE SHARDS OF GLASS!

JR- This is awful, I can hardly watch!

King- I think it’s amazing, where else would you see such sights?

Cage can only fight the pain for so long before TAPPING OUT TO HIS NEMESIS, THEREBY ELIMINATING HIMSELF FROM THE MATCH!

Elimination #2- Christian Cage

King- Christian gets eliminated before the next man had even entered.

JR- Well although his time was short, it sure was eventful!

The referee shepherds Cage out of the small padlocked door as well as sweeping the shards of glass out of the ring, considering broken glass too barbaric for this match. On the outside, EMTs tend to Cage and put him on a stretcher. They wheel him to the back just as the countdown begins for the final entrant, who we already know is CM Punk!

The lights flicker and music plays across the speakers as the last entrant steps out of his pod...

RVD- Punk has the biggest chance in this match!

CM PUNK!

Entrant # 6- CM Punk

The crowd cheers as Punk steps out of his pod, looking less nervous than the previous competitors. He nods in apprehension and does a final stretch of his arm, before entering the ring and starting his time in this hellacious match, which has already claimed so much blood and suffering.

King- All the pods have been opened, and now it’s every man for themselves.

Punk goes straight to Jericho, who is the only other person in the match who is on his feet, with Orton and Morrison still out on the outside. Punk gets straight into the match, immediately knocking Chris off guard with a right hand that smacks some sense into Raw’s Savior, and is followed up with several other punches from the Straight Edge Superstar. Punk then kicks Jericho in the side before using his other foot to whack him in the side of the head, sending Y2J down to the mat. Punk mounts Jericho and continues the offensive onslaught, not stopping the waves of punches he is sending at Jericho. Eventually Chris is getting tired of shielding himself and looks to escape from Punk’s intensity by rolling to the outside. Punk follows him and finds out that it is the same outside area that Morrison and Orton were laid out in, and both these superstars are beginning to recover. Punk tries to take out his opposition quickly, and as Jericho gets up he is immediately thrown head first into the unforgiving chamber. Punk then takes both Randy and JoMo and smashes their skulls together, before slamming both their heads into the chamber wall of steel wire!

JR- CM Punk is fresh into the match and it shows because he is dominating all three men!

Punk then takes all three men and lays them side by side in the outside area, placing them next to the ring. CM then begins to climb the cage wall, which receives loud cheers from the audience, hoping to see another big move. Punk delivers, as HE JUMPS OFF ONCE HE NEARS THE TOP OF THE CHAMBER, AND TURNS AROUND TO HIT A CROSSBODY ONTO ALL THREE OF HIS COMPETITORS!

RVD- Whoa, that move hurt everyone!

Punk gets to his feet to hear the crowd going crazy and chanting ‘One more time’! Punk shrugs his shoulders before climbing the cage wall again, but this time once he nears the top he edges to the side and ends up on one of the pods. Punk measures the three men who still lie in the same position, but then Morrison realises the danger he is in and rolls under the ropes and into the ring. Orton sees JoMo doing this and follows suit, also retreating from the outside area. Jericho also begins to stir but Punk has to worry about Randy and John, who are both getting up in the ring. Morrison arises and runs immediately to the corner where Punk is. Orton follows behind Morrison and the two men climb up on opposite sides of the top turnbuckle. Punk tries to get them away from the dangerous position by kicking at them, but the two crafty superstars dodge Punk’s educated boots. Orton whispers something to Morrison and Punk uses the momentary distraction to take advantage by booting JoMo right in the head. Morrison sways on the spot as the Legend Killer apparently gives up their partnership by GRABBING JOHN’S HEAD AND JUMPING OFF THE TOP ROPE, DRILLING HIM WITH A SUPER RKO IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING!

JR- Orton just took advantage of the opening that CM Punk gave him!

King- But the execution was perfect!

Orton covers Morrison in the ring as Punk looks on, shocked, at the top of the pod.

3!

Elimination #3- John Morrison

Morrison is out of the match after a strong showing and the referee herds him through the small padlocked door, where he is immediately put on a stretcher by EMTs and wheeled out to the backstage area.

King- Morrison had some great moments in the match and his time will certainly not be forgotten as we watch him being wheeled away.

JR- Alas, the fact that men are being stretchered out here looks to become almost customary.

King- That’s what this match will do to you.

In the ring, Punk cracks a smile regarding Morrison’s abrupt elimination, but suddenly that smile is erased as somebody taps him on the shoulder from behind. Punk spins around to see Jericho standing behind him on the same pod, presumably after climbing up via the chamber wall and creeping up behind Punk, who was dealing with Morrison and Orton. Jericho pushes Punk towards the ring, trying to make him fall off the pod, but even though Punk falls off the glass pod he manages to grabs onto it with his fingertips and dangle over the top rope. Jericho smiles wickedly before walking over to Punk holding on desperately, and stepping on his fingers with his boot! Punk immediately pulls his hands away in pain and falls down onto the top rope. As CM stands on the top rope, Jericho leans over to taunt the Straight Edge Superstar. Punk gives Chris a not-so-subtle middle finger to cheers, before using his incredible flexibility to slam Jericho in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick. Jericho slumps down on the top of the pod, possibly knocked out. Punk drags Jericho’s body towards him and pulls it down onto his shoulders. The crowd cheers as Punk then NAILS JERICHO WITH A GO TO SLEEP FROM THE TOP ROPE, SLAMMING HIS FACE INTO HIS KNEE AND SENDING HIM FALLING TO THE MAT BELOW!

JR- What an amazing sequence of events, and who thought it would end this way?

The crowd pops madly for the move as Punk rests on the top turnbuckle, while in the ring, Randy Orton picks up the scraps a second time, pinning Jericho in the ring.

JR- What? Orton is picking up the scraps yet again after CM Punk has done the hard work.

3!

Elimination #4- Chris Jericho

Punk looks rather shocked at Jericho being eliminated, and as per ritual, Chris is shepherded through the small door by the referee, going into the hands of EMTs and being wheeled to the back on a stretcher, which is becoming quite the fashion for the participants in this grueling match.

King- Just like all the men before him, Jericho had a good part in the match, lasting the longest out of everyone.

JR- But finally, we are down to two, and they are two intense rivals in Randy Orton and CM Punk.

Punk stays on the top turnbuckle, leaning against the glass pod, as Orton gets to his feet and points at Punk with a demonic look in his eyes. The Legend Killer walks over to the corner and his initial reaction is to pull Punk off the turnbuckle, but he fails to do so as Chicago Made Punk holds himself firmly in the same position. Orton’s next solution is to climb the ropes in the corner, but Punk doesn’t let him do so, as he kicks him away from the corner. Orton turns around frustrated, but what he doesn’t expect is to see CM Punk flying at him with a diving clothesline and taking him down to the mat. Punk rolls through and gets up, waiting for Orton to also make his way to his feet, albeit taking much longer. When the Legend Killer does rise, Punk goes for a roundhouse kick but Orton ducks before dropkicking Punk in the knees. He then runs off the ropes and grounds Punk with a chop block, trying to take away his powerful kicking arsenal. Orton then takes Punk and continues to focus on his legs, putting him in a single leg Boston crab. Punk struggles with the move, but soon after the submission is applied, he manages to flip onto his back and kick Orton away with his free leg. Punk gets up with a slight limp and Orton swings at him with a punch, but Punk ducks it and grabs Orton’s arm, SWINGING HIM DOWN TO THE CANVAS AND PUTTING HIM IN THE ANACONDA VICE OUT OF NOWHERE!

JR- Are we witnessing the return of one of the most dominating submission holds of all time?

King- I hope so, but Randy Orton sure doesn’t.

Orton struggles to fight the powerful hold, and screams amidst the sensation that his arm is being ripped off. Orton scrambles towards the ropes and manages to grab them, but those rules don’t apply in the match and Randy is forced to endure the pain. Orton however manages to flip himself onto his back so that Punk’s shoulders are both on the ground and in a cover. The referee begins to count and Punk quickly breaks the hold to avoid being pinned. CM gets to his feet and waits for Orton to also get up. He lifts up the Legend Killer and hoists him onto his shoulder. PUNK IS ABOUT TO GO FOR THE GTS BUT ORTON SLIDES OVER AND MANAGES TO REVERSE THE MOVE INTO AN RKO FROM NOTHING!

JR- What a counter!

King- It’s over!

Orton covers,

Punk kicks out to an insane reaction!

Orton gets up and looks livid and not being able to put away his arch rival in CM Punk. He stomps brutally on the Straight Edge Superstar before violently jumps on him with a double knees drop. Orton picks Punk up and just as quickly sends him back to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker, which only gains a two, much to Orton’s frustration. Orton breathes heavily as the crowd boos and he stalks Punk, getting down in push up position, signaling that he wants to go for the RKO. Punk gets up and like a viper, ORTON SPRINGS UP AND GOES FOR THE RKO, BUT PUNK PUSHES HIM AWAY INTO THE ROPES!

RVD- I thought it was over, but it is still under!

King- I don’t know what the hell you just said but either way, this match is getting intense!

Orton’s momentum propels him over the ropes and into the outside area. Punk wearily drags himself to follow Orton to the steel floored area as he waits for the Legend Killer to get to his feet. Once he does, Punk LIFTS ORTON UP FOR THE GTS BUT RANDY FLOATS OVER AND NAILS PUNK WITH A LOW BLOW!

JR- BAH GAWD! Did you see those dirty tactics?

King- Dirty? More like smart, JR.

JR- More like sickening!

Punk crumples and falls to the ground as Orton makes a cover,

Punk somehow manages to kick out, and the crowd goes crazy!

Orton looks extremely angry as he kicks Punk away like a piece of trash before leaning against one of the pods, lying in wait. As Punk stirs and begins to move, ORTON RUNS FOR A PUNT KICK, BUT PUNK COUNTERS WITH A DROP TOE HOLD!

JR- Again, this match continues!

Orton is sent face first into the steel floor as Punk slowly gets to his feet. CM then begins to climb the wall of the chamber above Orton, looking to finish the match off with a high risk maneuver. Punk JUMPS OFF THE WALL FRO A CROSSBODY, BUT IN MID-AIR ORTON MANAGES TO GET UP AND TRANSITION THE MOVE INTO AN RKO, SENDING CM PUNK RIGHT INTO THE STEEL FLOOR ON THE OUTSIDE!

King- Who saw that coming?

RVD- Nobody, that’s who!

JR- It all comes down whether CM Punk has the fight and the spirit to kick out!

Orton covers drearily,

3!

Elimination #5- CM Punk

WINNER- Randy Orton by ELIMINATION in 35:45

‘Voices’ plays as Randy Orton rolls into the ring and drops to his knees, panting. He smiles, knowing he is the new number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and that he will fight for the title at Wrestlemania 25!

King- Orton has done it!

JR- He will be in action for the World title at WRESTLEMANIA!

Orton gets up and slowly walks, half dead, over to the outside area to where CM Punk lies motionless. He picks up the Straight Edge Superstar, and throws him out of the door, as the crowd boos intensely. Shawn Michaels quickly runs down the ramp to tend to the weakened CM Punk. He puts him on his shoulders and glares at Orton, but decides looking after Punk is more important. Shawn puts Punk on a stretcher and wheels him up the ramp to the backstage area.

JR- Shawn Michaels has come down here to tend to his student, a truly gracious deed.

King- But where was he when Punk was shedding blood inside that ring?

JR- What could he have done?

RVD- I find it interesting that all men in this match barring the winner have been stretchered to the back.

King- I think that may be the most intelligent thing you’ve said all night.

Orton does the ‘Destiny’ pose in the centre of the ring and rolls out the door as the chamber rises above the ring.

JR- That chamber took so much blood tonight, but look how peacefully it rose above the ring.

King- It is true that insufferable amounts of pain and suffering took place inside that structure but one man managed to overcome it.

Once the demonic structure has completed its ascent, Randy Orton slides back into the ring and does one final pose, as the crowd boos.

King- And that man is Randy Orton.

~~~~~

Backstage, the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is standing with Tazz for an interview. The champ gets a loud pop, though there are also some boos thrown in there.

Tazz- Tonight, John Cena, you face the Heart Break Kid, the Showstopper, the Icon, the-

Cena- Stop! Saying that is exactly what got Shawn mad at me, and it is what got me hit in the face with Sweet Chin Music. Tonight, I face a liar, a cheater, and a conniving bastard that will do anything in his power to get an upper hand.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction of mostly boos.

Tazz- So you’re saying that the new ruthless John Cena that you promise is finally going to be seen in the ring?

Cena- Tazz, Shawn tried to change me into a more fierce man and he did so, but the repercussions of him doing that will be far greater than he could ever imagine. Tonight, the World Heavyweight Champion not only defends his title, but debuts a new attitude and a new persona. Someone that backs down to nobody, someone that sucks up to nobody and someone that loses to nobody. Shawn, tonight you will be the first to find out how vicious I can really be. But what can I say? You asked for it!
Cena does a military salute to mostly cheers before walking away confidently.

King- Tonight looks to finally be the night of Cena’s transformation.

JR- And Shawn Michaels better brace himself for it.

~~~~~

‘Metallingus’ plays to lots of heat as Edge steps out onto the ramp, centered by his pyro. He soaks in boos from crowd as he walks down to the ring with a cheeky grin. He steps inside and warms up, waiting for the champion.

JR- I see we have a match now.

King- I see you’re a dumb ass.

RVD- I see the light!

King- Walk towards it!

JR- Edge and Jeff Hardy will now do battle for the WWE Championship, and Edge has Vickie Guerrero on his side, and her powers as General manager of Smackdown.

‘No More Words’ plays to an absolutely HUGE ovation as the WWE Champion runs out onto the stage. He does his signature dance and rips off his shirt as the female fans cheer and whistle. His face is covered with wild face paint, and he runs to the ring filled with passion.

King- Jeff Hardy is ready to defend his title, in one of the hardest matches of his career!

JR- This is set to be a match for the ages! I can’t wait!

RVD- My former friend and tag team partner looks pumped! Jeff Hardy looks like a wild African tonight! But he isn’t African, so he must be crazy! Unless he is African, in which case he really isn’t that crazy. But what if he is crazy but is also African, then-

King- Get set for this stellar match!

MATCH 7
WWE Championship
Edge v Jeff Hardy ©
(Single)

Before the bell rings, Hardy ducks outside the ring and slaps hands with RVD, his former tag team partner and good friend. They high five each other but then Edge goes out of the ring and as Hardy turns around, he knocks the champion with a big boot to the temple. Jeff slumps over the announce table and Edge keeps him down with some punches. He gets up onto the table and puts Hardy in a headlock but before he can manage the Edgecution, RVD pulls Edge’s legs out from under him and the Rated R Superstar slips to the ground. He composes himself and looks pissed, getting in RVD’s face. Rob tells Edge to keep it fair, and then Jeff Hardy takes the Number One Contender from behind, grabbing him and throwing him into the ring.

RVD- What the hell was that? We had like, a whole moment going on and that Edge guy ruins it! WTF!

JR- They don’t call him the ultimate opportunist for nothing.

The bell rings and Hardy pounds away at Edge with some quick, fiery punches while he is still down. Hardy grabs Edge and smashes him across the face a few times but then Edge grabs Hardy’s hair and flips around, so that he is on top. He returns the stiff punches to Hardy, before getting his knee and pressing it to his temple, forcing Hardy to grab the ropes in pain. Edge lets go at the referee’s count of 4, before kicking Hardy in the head and then taunting the crowd. Edge picks up Hardy and makes him look him in the eyes, grabbing his chin. Edge laughs demonically in his face but then Hardy succumbs to his rage and slaps some sense into Edge. In a fit of fury, Edge tries to choke the life out of Hardy, almost as if he is trying to kill him, but Jeff escapes through a kick to the abdomen. Jeff tries for a Twist of Fate, but Edge pushes him away before taking him down with a big boot to the back of the head.

King- I think Edge will be doing all he can do to stay away from the Twist of Fate.

Edge stomps viciously on Jeff Hardy some more before shouting in his face, pulling him up by his hair and telling him that he will take his title. Edge puts Hardy in a seated chinlock and pulls him back via the neck, wrenching his back painfully. Edge then grabs Hardy’s hair and humiliates him even further by stretching Jeff back over his knee, making the referee split up the two in disgust. Edge then stomps hard on Jeff’s back, before deciding to attack the leg with a furore of stomps. Edge grabs Hardy’s legs and twists them around each other, putting him in the Edgecator, a modified Sharpshooter. Edge puts Hardy’s legs and back under a humungous amount of strain, and the Extreme Enigma struggles to get to the ropes. Jeff claws his way across the ring, but when it looks like he is about to escape the punishing hold, EDGE PULLS HIM RIGHT BACK INTO THE CENTRE OF THE RING!

JR- Wow, this submission hold is really taking its toll on Jeff. How much longer can the Charismatic Enigma take?

RVD- How should I know?

JR- It’s called a rhetorical question.

RVD- Rhetorical? Is that like a new crop or some-

King- Err, guys... the match?

Edge keeps Hardy in the submission hold for a good thirty seconds, but the perseverant champion refuses to give up. Inch by inch he crawls towards the ring ropes, until finally his fingertips touch the bottom rope, and Edge breaks the hold, giving Hardy’s legs a well deserved rest. Edge doesn’t plan on stopping the punishment though, as he slides out of the ring before standing by the apron and grabbing Hardy’s legs. He pulls him to the corner so that his legs are around the post and then slams Hardy’s leg into the ringpost. Edge then grab’s Hardy’s other leg and it suffers the same fate. Edge then MERCILESSLY PULLS BOTH OF HARDY’S LEGS BACK, SENDING HIM CROTCH FIRST INTO THE RINGPOST!

RVD- Ouch!

JR- Ouch!

King- ... Oh wait, ouch!

Edge slides into the ring after this technically legal low blow and pulls Hardy into the centre of the ring before covering,

Jeff raises a shoulder to cheers!

JR- Jeff stays in the match!

RVD- But will he ever be able to have children?

The look in Edge’s eyes is almost demonic when he sees Hardy kick out. The Rated R Superstar takes Hardy and picks him up. He holds him by his chin and trash talks him but then Hardy shows some fire by responding with a slap across the face. Hardy hits Edge with some feeble punches and goes to Irish whip him but he has lost some strength, and Edge is able to whip Hardy himself, and he sends him into the corner. Edge runs at Hardy but the champ raises a boot which knocks Edge in the jaw. Edge runs again for a corner clothesline but Jeff moves to the side and Edge falls into the turnbuckle. Edge turns around but then takes a dropkick from Hardy and slumps to the ground. Hardy then runs and springs himself up off the corner, before using his momentum to come down with a dropkick to Edge’s sternum. Hardy then pulls Edge out to the centre of the ring, before heading up to the top rope. Hardy calls to the crowd before jumping for a Swanton Bomb, ONLY FOR EDGE TO ROLL TO THE SIDE LEAVING HARDY TO CRASH AND BURN ON THE CANVAS!

King- Hardy took one more risk than he should have, this one backfired! The fool!

Hardy holds his back in pain and rolls around on the ground in pain as Edge manages to pull himself up via the corner. Edge gets on one knee in the corner and signals Jeff to get up. Hardy makes it to his feet and turns around to see Edge running for his finisher, but with some quick thinking, Hardy leapfrogs the Spear attempt and sends Edge shoulder first through the middle ropes and the Rated R Superstar falls to the outside. Edge lies on the outside of the ring and Hardy goes to the side of the ring and then launches himself over with a splash, but Edge moves out of the way so Hardy lands on the ring apron. Hardy then runs along the apron to take out Edge with a clothesline and the crowd goes wild. Hardy rolls Edge into the ring and gets in himself, before pointing at RVD at ringside.

RVD- Who? Me?

Hardy then bounces off the ropes and hits Edge in the gut with a perfect Rolling Thunder!

RVD- w00t!

The crowd goes mad for Rob’s signature move as Jeff hits Edge with a standing leg drop. He lifts the Ultimate Opportunist to his feet before lifting him for a suplex, only to transition it into a facebuster by falling forward. Hardy rallies up the crowd before picking Edge up and punching him a few times, before nailing Edge with a sitout jawbreaker. Hardy then sees that Edge is groggy and he bounces off the ropes, taking Edge down with a crossbody block. Hardy then quickly gets up and continues the offense, grabbing Edge’s legs and pulling them apart to hit a leg drop between them. Hardy then gets up and does the ‘Gunz’ hand signal before picking Edge up. He goes for a Twist of Fate but mid way through the move, EDGE PULLS HARDY DOWN TO THE MAT WITH THE EDGE-O-MATIC, DRILLING THE BACK OF HARDY’S HEAD IN THE CANVAS.

King- What a counter!

JR- Edge just seizes every possible opportunity.

The move lands in a pin,

Hardy kicks out and the fans’ cheers engulf the arena.

Edge and Hardy both lay sprawled out in the centre of the ring until a familiar voice rings through the arena.

JR- Oh no!

Voice- Excuse me...

JR- OH NO!

Sure enough it is Vickie Guerrero and Chavo wheels her out onto the stage.

Vickie- EXCUSE ME! Now, I know this has been a great match so far, but I think it’s time for an ending. That’s why, in two minutes, this match is over!

JR- This isn’t fair, this can’t be legal.

King- She IS the general manager, she can do anything she wants.

RVD- Stupid whale!

The crowd boos as both Edge and Hardy lie in the ring, looking shocked.

Vickie- But don’t worry Edge, my love, if the match runs out with no winner then the title changes hands and the NEW WWE CHAMPION will be EDGE!

The crowd boos even more viciously as Edge smiles, while Hardy looks outraged.

Vickie- So Jeff, I’d hurry if I were you, because you have... just under 120 seconds to retain your title.

King- It looks like the night is over for Jeff Hardy!

JR- Who knows, he still has 2 minutes and the Rainbow Haired Warrior is known for never saying die!

King- Isn’t that Matt?

JR- It runs in the family, GODDAMMIT!

Jeff gets up and stands against the ropes, shouting at Vickie and bickering with the Smackdown General Manager who wheels herself back up the ramp and out of view, to the bewilderment of the WWE Champion. Hardy looks very frustrated and as he turns around, Edge is already on his feet and he nails the champion with a big boot. Edge hurriedly stomps on Hardy to weaken him, as all he has to do to become champion is stop him from winning. Edge picks Hardy up and puts him in a headlock. Hardy tries to fight out with some body blows, but Edge kicks him in the gut before PLANTING HIM FACE FIRST ON THE MAT WITH THE EDGECUTION!

JR- This one is surely over.

RVD- But he’s not covering.

Edge laughs and motions the title being around his waist, before ducking down in the corner and doing the theatrics that usually precede a Spear attempt. Edge glances at the clock which is now counting down on the titantron, and it reads 90 seconds left. Edge waves at Hardy to get up and when he does, EDGE RUNS AT HIM AND KNOCKS ALL THE WIND OUT OF HIM WITH A HUGE SPEAR!

King- Haha, we have a new champion.

Edge flops over into a cover,

JEFF HARDY KICKS OUT AND THE ECSTATIC FANS ARE ON THE EDGES OF THEIR SEATS!

RVD- No, we sure don’t! YEAH!

Edge grabs his head and looks astonished that Hardy would be able to kick out of an Edgecution and a Spear. He boots the downed champion in the face before holding him up by the hair and laughing at him, with a minute to go. Edge picks Hardy up and tells him his reign is over, before sending him back down with a Downward Spiral. Edge stands on top of the WWE Champion and taunts the crowd, who boo him heavily. He cackles like a possessed man before pointing at the timer on the titantron, which shows that 30 seconds remain. Edge turns around and Hardy is already up on his knees. Edge walks up to him but quickly takes a few punches to the gut followed by a boot to the abdomen which garners some cheers from the crowd, as Jeff Hardy is making a comeback. Hardy calls to the crowd before catching Edge with a Twist of Fate, ONLY FOR THE RATED R SUPERSTAR TO PUSH HARDY AWAY!

JR- That may have been Hardy’s last chance and sadly, I think it’s gone.

Hardy is sent running, BUT HE RUNS RIGHT UP THE TURNBUCKLE AND JUMPS BACK, HITTING EDGE WITH A WHISPER IN THE WIND!

King- It’s not gone JR, it just got a whole lot bigger! Jeff hits a Whisper in the Wind with 12 seconds to go!

With 10 seconds remaining and the crowd on their feet, Jeff Hardy literally sprints to the top rope, before JUMPING DOWN HASTILY WITH A HUGE SWANTON, CONNECTING WITH EDGE RIGHT IN THE CHEST!

RVD- Oh my god, don’t tell me he overcame the odds!

Hardy covers with 5 seconds remaining,

4 seconds

3 seconds

2 seconds

King- If he’s gonna win it will have to be now!

1 second

3!

WINNER- Jeff Hardy by PINFALL in 15:28

JR- Jeff Hardy has overcome both Edge and Vickie Guerrero, shocking everyone to retain his WWE Championship!

King- And how he did it was amazing, he managed to beat Edge in the 2 minutes the General Manager gave him.

The crowd goes wild as Jeff Hardy has overcome Vickie Guerrero and Edge, and retained his WWE Championship with 1 second left on the clock. Edge lies motionless in the ring as Hardy grabs his title and celebrates with it to a cheering crowd.

RVD- Go Jeff, you deserved it dude!

JR- A great success story this was, and the crowd love it.

~~~~~

Backstage, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are talking with each other.

Shelton- Did you get my text messages?

Charlie- Yes.

Shelton- Did you get my calls?

Charlie- Yes.

Shelton- Did you get my emails?

Charlie- Yes.

Shelton- So... what’s your answer?

Charlie- ...Yes!

Shelton- Awesome, then this is official. Tell your friends, write to the papers and show it on the news; the WORLD’S GREATEST TAG TEAM is back in business, and ready to dominate the tag scene on Raw!

Shelton gives Charlie a high five before they walk off the shot together.

JR- Did you hear that? The World’s Greatest Tag Team is returning to Raw and Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are united again. What an announcement!

~~~~~

‘My Time Is Now’ plays to a very loud mixed reaction comprised of equal amounts of cheers and boos. He acts as a face though, slapping the crowd’s hands and holding up his title, which gains a little more cheers from the audience. he slides into the ring and waits for the challenger.

RVD- Wow, that reaction was almost as bad as the one he got at One Night Stand 2006!

King- That is true, but Cena was only responding to HBK’s stimulation, it was Shawn’s own fault that Cena hit him with that chair on Raw.

JR- Hit him? He CLOBBERED him!

‘Sexy Boy’ plays as Shawn Michaels walks out in signature attire, and he gains another loud mixed reaction, though this one is made up mostly of cheers. He rubs his neck as he walks down the ramp, in reference to the chair shot he took on Monday. He then joins Cena in the ring and briefly shakes hands with him before going to the other side of the ring and finishing preparations.

JR- Are you ready for our MAIN EVENT?

RVD- No!

JR- What?

RVD- Wait... now I am!

JR- Great!

King- Cena and HBK have had a short but intense rivalry and they will settle their business in the ring here tonight!

MATCH 8
World Heavyweight Championship
(Single)

The bell rings and Shawn Michaels begins the match by extending his hand. John Cena stares at the offered handshake, before looking to the crowd for support. Cena looks to the left and sees a cheering crowd, and then looks to the right to see more of the same. John goes to shake Shawn’s hand but Michaels pulls it away and slaps Cena playfully across the face, with some vintage HBK. Cena rubs his cheek looking annoyed and stares a hole through Shawn. HBK then smiles cheekily before delivering Cena’s signature ‘You can’t see me’ taunt, to which Cena replies with a hard right hand to the jaw. The crowd boos Cena for this as the World Champion then unloads on HBK with some more punches directed at the head. Shawn tries to shield his face but Cena’s aggression overpowers him, as he takes HBK down with a Lou Thesz press followed by some more punches to the skull.

King- Cena was right; tonight he is more ruthless than ever.

HBK cowers and flails around trying to protect himself but the rage boiling inside the Champ keeps him going with the stiff punches. The referee tells Cena to stop and let Shawn breathe but John simply pushes the official away and goes to attack Shawn again, only to be taken down with a drop toe hold. Shawn pulls himself up by the ropes but the momentary advantage has gone, as Cena is also back on his feet and he again starts to hammer away at Michaels with even more punches. Shawn covers his face in fear of a broken nose as he backs into the corner. Due to this, the referee forces Cena to back off Shawn, threatening him with disqualification. Cena hesitantly takes his hands off Shawn allowing him to finally catch his breath but once HBK steps away from the ropes Cena immediately decks him with a particularly nasty right hand that busts Shawn open from the nose as the crowd cringes and some boos are thrown out.

JR- Oh my gawd, did Shawn’s nose just break?

RVD- Even I felt that one!

HBK crawls up onto a kneeling position but Cena then runs off the opposite ropes and dives at HBK, grabbing his head in the middle of a flip, which sends him face first into the canvas. Cena likes to call this move the Throwback and it does no good to help HBK’s bloody nose, which is again forced straight into the mat, staining it a deep red. Cena shows no remorse with his offense as he follows up with some stomps to the back of HBK’s head, and by now Shawn’s nose may as well be broken. Cena stops and HBK flops on his back to reveal a heavily busted up nose, and the referee asks him whether he has had enough, though the ever persistent Show Stopper continues the match. Cena tells him he should have quit before grinding the sole of his boot across Shawn’s face and nose; with this face wash garnering immense heat from the vocal crowd.

JR- Now that’s just disrespectful.

Cena gets up and does his military salute to the crowd, only to be met with a huge number of boos after his previous acts in the match. Cena looks startled at this warm reception and does the ‘you can’t see me’ taunt to the crowd which again receives a very hot reaction. Cena begins to look frustrated that the crowd has turned their back on him and he shakes his head before turning back to HBK who is panting on his knees. Shawn tries to fight back with a punch to Cena’s gut, but the World Champ simply uses his boot to push HBK down to the floor. HBK scrambles over to the ropes where he tries to pull himself up, only for Cena to try and yank him away from the side of the ring. HBK however manages to steadily hold onto the ropes and kick Cena in the gut, doubling him over. HBK then kicks Cena straight in the face, causing upper body to fly back into normal position, though dazed. Shawn then rebounds off the ropes he is on before taking Cena down with a flying forearm smash, which gains a big pop from the ground. Both men then lay on the mat without moving, before HBK SWIFTLY GETS TO HIS FEET WITH A KIP UP, WHICH GETS A HUGE RECEPTION FROM THE CROWD.

RVD- HBK has still got it!

King- But how long can he maintain ‘it’ for?

Finally getting some offense in the match, Shawn walks over to Cena who is also stirring. He lifts the champ to his feet before whacking him with a knife edge chop that echoes throughout the arena. He follows up with another hard chop to the chest as Cena backs himself into the corner to escape Shawn’s signature attacks. As per the rules, Cena is by the ropes and the referee forces HBK away from him. Shawn pushes him away though and goes back to the turnbuckle, only for Cena to drop him to the mat with another vicious right hand, reminiscent of the one earlier in the night that busted Shawn open. HBK falls to the ground clutching his jaw as Cena pulls himself up to the top rope on the corner where he stands. He waits for Shawn to get in a bent over position and then JUMPS OFF FOR THE SUPER FAME ASSER, ONLY FOR SHAWN TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY AT THE LAST SECOND, LEAVING CENA TO CONNECT WITH NOTHING BUT CANVAS!

JR- I think we now know why Cena tends to stay on the mat!

RVD- Dude, the top rope is my territory!

Cena lands legs first and rolls painfully onto his back, and HBK takes advantage of the position the champ is in by covering,

Cena rolls to the side!

HBK does not let the kick out frustrate him, as he picks Cena up and goes to weaken him down even further by nailing him with three consecutive backhand chops in the same part of his chest. John struggles for a breath as he clutches his chest but is then dropkicked to the ground by the Icon. HBK then nails Cena square in the chest with a standing elbow drop before going to the top rope. The crowd cheers and he does his usual theatrics, before JUMPING OFF THE TOP ROPE AND HITTING CENA STRAIGHT IN THE CHEST WITH A DIVING ELBOW DROP!

King- Picture perfect elbow drop, but Cena is right next to the ropes.

The crowd goes wild as Shawn covers, only to immediately see that Cena already has an arm on the ropes, so a pin can’t be made. He tries to pull the champ into the centre of the ring but Cena warily holds onto the ropes with his remaining effort. HBK then tries to pull Cena away by his legs and he successfully does but instead of going for the pin as originally planned, he twists Cena’s legs around and puts him in a modified Figure Four Leg Lock!

JR- HBK pays homage to the late Ric Flair with this move.

King- He died?

JR- HE WHAT?

King- You said ‘late’.

JR- He was late to the pre show lunch, that’s all.

King- @_@

Shawn drops to the mat and successfully applies the submission hold, and the pain that the champ is in is evident by his shouts and screams. The pressure being put on Cena’s legs is excruciating and the champ is finding it hard to manage, almost tapping on more than one occasion. Cena however then musters up the effort to try and make his way to the ropes and he pulls himself along the mat but Shawn Michaels does the same in the other direction and due to him being in a superior position, he manages to drag Cena back into the centre of the ring and reapply to hold, much to the champion’s disdain. Shawn continues the assault of Cena’s legs while in the Figure Four and then shouts a ‘Woo’ in respect of his retired friend Ric Flair, and the crowd cheers and replies with a ‘Woo’ of their own. Cena realises he can’t fight the submission any longer and he tries to escape by turning onto his back, which subsequently turns HBK onto his stomach. Cena sees what may be his final opening to escape the hold and he takes it, as he expertly twists himself out of the hold while keeping gold of HBK’s leg. He then gets to his feet and traps Shawn’s leg before GRABBING HIS CHIN AND APPLYING THE STFU, REVERSING ONE SUBMISSION INTO ANOTHER!

King- That reversal was expertly executed.

HBK is now the one that has to fight and he is in the middle of the ring, so escaping to the ropes will not be an easy task. Cena however is still fairly heavily worn out by the Figure Four Leg Lock and HBK is still probably stronger, so Shawn plans to use this to his advantage by immediately trying to claw himself to the ropes. Cena tries to pull back as hard as her can but the fight in the heart of the challenger allows him to slowly but steadily plough forward to the ropes, eventually touching the bottom one with his fingertips, forcing Cena to break the hold. He does so, and both men lay sprawled out in the centre of the ring, meaning the referee has to start counting.

Both men are still barely moving and still breathing heavily.

Cena begins to stir and gets to his knees.

Shawn does the same while Cena gets to one foot.

JR- Cena could win like this...

Cena gets to his feet to a mixed reaction leaving HBK on his knees.

Shawn also gets up, only to rise straight into a right hand from Cena, followed by a Lou Thesz press which tackles HBK to the ground. In the same position Cena hits Shawn with punches from both hands to both sides of his face but gets off, presumably to inflict more punishment upon the Show Stopper. Cena gets up and waits for HBK to also rise, before taking Shawn down with a snapmare, followed by a dropkick to the back. As HBK again then takes his time to get up, John again catches his breath before running and taking him down with a running flying shoulder block. HBK gets up dazed and groggily walks right into Cena who picks him up and plants him down with the falling front side slam, what he calls the Salute. HBK lands hurt in front of him and Cena stands over him and does the ‘You can’t see me’ taunt to a loud mixed reaction before running and bouncing off the ropes and coming back to Shawn before doing the usual theatrics and then DROPPING A FIST RIGHT ON HIS HEAD WITH THE TRADEMARK FIVE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE!

RVD- Cena’s on a big roll! A tasty roll! With mustard, lettuce and PAIN!

Cena hooks both legs in the cover,

Kick out to cheers!

Cena sits up looking exhausted and rather depressed about the kick out but despite this, he picks up HBK and nails him with an uppercut, before hooking his leg and going for a Fisherman’s Suplex, only for Shawn to keep his legs planted firmly on the ground. HBK goes to Irish whip Cena but John reverses it into a whip of his own and it is so strong that it sends Shawn running uncontrollably, only for him to control his own momentum as HBK flips up onto the turnbuckle where he holds onto the ropes and manages to stay. HBK then turns to face Cena but the champ, aware of Shawn’s aerial prowess and not wanting to fall victim to a high flying move, quickly runs up to the corner and stops Shawn from diving off. Cena punches Shawn’s upper body before climbing to the second rope. He hooks Shawn’s body and raises him for a Superplex but in the middle of the move, SHAWN MANAGES TO COUNTER IT INTO A FLIPPING NECKBREAKER WHICH LEAVES BOTH MEN DOWN AND OUT IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING, WHILE THE CROWD CHEERS!

King- Another amazing counter, we are truly lucky to be witnessing this match here tonight.

Both men are down when suddenly, ‘This Fire Burns’ plays and none other than the Straight Edge Superstar CM Punk walks down to the ring!

RVD- It looks like Punk is coming down here to support HBK.

Punk walks down the ramp to a big pop and though he looks physically exhausted and walks with a slight limp; he comes down to ringside to rally up his mentor, Shawn Michaels. Punk cheering him on seems to work as well, because Shawn gets to his feet before Cena does. HBK stumbles over to the corner and the crowd goes wild as they see him tuning up the band. He stomps his foot one... two... three... four... five times waiting for Cena to get up. The groggy World Champion finally does and glassy eyed, he turns to face HBK, who is set to land his finishing move. Shawn goes to end the match with the Sweet Chin Music but is shocked to see that CM PUNK HAS GRABBED ONTO HIS FOOT AND PREVENTED HIM FROM LANDING THE MOVE!

JR- What was that?

King- I have no idea!

John Cena has no idea what has happened and recovers in the ring, regaining his consciousness. HBK looks at Punk on the outside in awe, as the Straight Edge Superstar just shrugs his shoulders and points behind Shawn. HBK, still visibly shocked, turns around to see John Cena geared up and waiting for him. The champ lifts Michaels up onto his shoulders in the fireman’s carry position, before DROPPING HIM DOWN TO THE MAT WITH AN FU!

RVD- I think CM Punk just cost Shawn Michaels the match!

The crowd boos violently as CM Punk stands on the outside nodding his head and looking proud of himself.
Inside the ring, John Cena covers HBK,

SHAWN MICHAELS KICKS OUT TO EVERYBODY’S BEWILDERMENT!

JR- No he didn’t, the Icon is not out of this match!

Cena, Punk and the crowd look astonished as Shawn has done the unthinkable and kicked out of the FU after so much punishment. CM Punk especially looks frustrated that HBK kicked out of the move. He is so frustrated that he runs to the ring generals and takes a chair out from one of them, before snapping it shut with an intimidating clang. Punk takes it over to the edge of the ring where he calls over John Cena. He offers him the chair but the champion refuses, saying he wants to beat Shawn on his own. Punk is extremely frustrated at Cena’s refusal and he slams the chair down on the ring apron in disgust. Cena is still watching Punk looking very confused, when suddenly A RECOVERED SHAWN MICHAELS TAKES HIM FROM BEHIND AND ROLLS HIM UP, PINNING HIM WITH BOTH SHOULDERS DOWN!

King- Shawn just took John Cena by a complete surprise!

JOHN CENA KICKS OUT!

The crowd is again very shocked while CM Punk looks rather relieved. Inside the ring, both Cena and HBK crawl to their feet slowly while on the outside CM Punk again grabs the steel chair to boos from the crowd. The two combatants meet in the centre of the ring and Shawn throws a feeble punch but John Cena blocks it and hauls Shawn onto his shoulders. Cena then adjusts Shawn before THROWING HIM OVER HIS SHOULDERS WITH THE FU!

RVD- I think this could be it.

Wait no, SHAWN COUNTERS BY FLIPPING OVER AND LANDING ON HIS FEET!

King- Proves how smart you are, Rob.

JR- An insane counter that was!

Shawn lands next to the ropes and the crowd cheers from this counter when suddenly, hidden from John Cena and the referee, CM PUNK WHACKS SHAWN ACROSS THE BACK WITH A CHAIR WHILE STILL ON THE OUTSIDE BEFORE QUICKLY THROWING IT AWAY!

JR- BAH GAWD! Punk just nailed Shawn with that chair! What a disturbing and disrespectful act!

King- But he was behind him and the neither the referee nor his opponent saw what happened.

Punk tries to look innocent as Cena and the ref look shocked as to why Shawn has suddenly slumped down onto his knees. Nevertheless, Cena capitalizes by picking up Shawn and hoisting him onto his shoulders, before FINALLY USING ALL HIS EFFORT TO THROW HIM OFF AND SLAM HIM ONTO THE CANVAS WITH AN FU!

King- Shawn just took a chair shot and an FU, his second of the night!

JR- But he’s a fighter King, he can still survive!

Cena struggles to catch his breath before draping an arm over Shawn in a last grasp effort to win the match,

CM Punk gets right up next to the ring to view the result...

3!

WINNER- John Cena by PINFALL in 18:46

JR- This is sick! CM Punk just intentionally cost his mentor-

King- I’d say former mentor now-

JR- It doesn’t matter, he cost him THE FREAKING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd gives Cena a loud mixed reaction which turns into boos as CM Punk slides into the ring behind Cena.

JR- How does Punk have the nerve to face the crowd?

He lifts the World Champ’s arm into the air in victory but Cena wants no part of Punk and his dirty tactics, as he pushes the Straight Edge Superstar away to a small pop. Cena rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp depressed, knowing he no longer has the fans support.

King- John Cena ended the night with a win but his actions during the match were not approved of by the crowd.

JR- And that looks to be saddening him, as he promised a new ruthless John Cena to the crowd which he gave them, only for them to turn his back on him.

RVD- That reminds me of One Night Stand...

King- That was quite a Pay Per View.

RVD- Pay Per View???

He stops at the top of the ramp and gives one final salute in hope of some appreciation, but still only boos are received.

JR- You have to feel bad for the World Heavyweight Champion right now.

Cena disdainfully turns around and walks backstage as the camera shifts back to the ring where CM Punk stands over HBK with a sick smile on his face, knowing he cost him the World Heavyweight Championship.

RVD- Punk looks very happy with himself.

JR- That’s exactly what he is, a PUNK!

~~~~~

Randy Orton is shown walking out of someone’s office though the name is not shown. The Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship stops for the camera and the crowd boos the Legend Killer severely.

Orton- If any of you lifeless jerks in the audience or at home care, I just made a huge change in the WWE. Tomorrow on Monday Night Raw, I am shocking the world!

Orton smirks and keeps walking down the corridor as the crowd murmurs to each other about what this secret that Orton has could be.

King- What could it be, JR?

JR- I have absolutely no idea.

~~~~~

Back to the main arena, the ring is empty and fireworks are going off in the stands.

RVD- That was an awesome show dudes, it was really awesome to be here.

King- Well I hate to say it, but I agree with you. It was good to have someone here besides this old snowball.

JR- Jokes aside, this show was one of the best I have seen in my many years working here.

King- It makes me wonder what could be in store for Wrestlemania 25.

JR- Thank you all in attendance and at home for watching the show! Good night!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

“Sex Powered No Way Out†Review

Matches: Kicking things off with the Cruiserweight battle royal. Very good opener, lots of action. I don’t really agree with it being booked as a battle royal as that limits the cruiserweights to the ring and we didn’t get to see any dives to the outside. Was actually very surprised by the way Sabin made his WWE debut (Fudge Muffins!) Next we got Beth Phoenix vs. Melina. This was another really good match. Beth looked dominant and Melina played the scrappy, never say die champion role quite nicely. This match also did a really good job of putting over Rosa Mendes and puts her right into title contention as well. Next we have the triple threat match for the United States title between MVP, Hardy and Kennedy (Kennedy!). So far you’re three for three as far as delivering good matches. Triple threat matches are hard for some people to write as they become jumbled messes. This was not the case here as you did a good job of having the match be two people wrestling while the third man is down. Things got chaotic near the end with addition of the ladder and chair but still it was easy to read.

Next we had Batista vs. Booker T (Rematch! Oh the title’s not on the line? There’s no title on the line at all? Amazing.) Anyway this was a hard hitting fight as was expected. This was very much the pissed off roid raging face vs. the crafty veteran heel. I especially liked the spear countered into a DDT. Booker T getting the win was a really good decision as it gives us the option for the rematch (Rematch!) somewhere down the line, possibly with an added stipulation. Undertaker vs. Triple H was just great. Very back and forth with some close near falls. Finish comes out of nowhere which is a plus because most matches you can see the finish coming a mile away. But now it’s time for the elimination chamber match. Hooray! This was awesome. So much incredible action. The Walls of Jericho on the glass was naaasty as was the super go to sleep. Randy Orton winning was expected but still the match ended in an awesome way with the RKO on the steel. And we still have two world title matches to go. First it’s the WWE title match between Jeff Hardy and Edge. Excellent match. Edge busting out the Edgecator was *thumbs up*. The finish was very unique with the sudden death stipulation being added at the end. Finally we have John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Title. This match needed to be incredible to outdo the rest of the card and it delivered. Lots of action and some extremely close near falls. So it looks like we are going to get Punk vs. Michaels at Wrestlemania-excellent. I look forward to some heel punk.

Promos: Jeff Hardy’s promo was a good “the odds are stacked against me but I’ll do whatever it takes to retain the title†promo. Orton’s promo was methodical and intense. Vickie and Edge was also good as well. I wonder what “plan z†entails. Christian and Striker was entertaining but nothing amazing. Striker and Morrison was abs-solutely entertaining as was Striker and Kaz and Striker and Jericho. Punk vs. Michaels was good, very intriguing with Michaels having Punk’s back but Punk being in a hurry to get to his match. Great way to add uncertainty to the Punk-Michaels friendship. Cena’s promo was a good “you’re facing a changed man and I will unleash HEH!†promo. I wonder what Orton’s shocking announcement will be.

Booking: I have no complaints here. Everything was booked nicely. Even the interference was well done and made sense.

Flow: I have no complaints here as well. The promos were placed perfectly to break up the action.

Overall: This was an incredible show. Really has me looking forward to Wrestlemania. You’ve got me hooked in to see what will happen.

CT Styles

No Way Out Review

I enjoyed the cruiserweight open, it had some good action and never really reached a boring part. The double Shooting Star Press spot was a good spot and overall the match was enjoyable and nowhere near a chore which some matches are like. The ending was great and puts over Sabin not only as champion but as a heel. A Shelley/Sabin Cruiserweight Title feud? The commentary throughout the match I didn't mind but RVD coming off as a stoner I don't really like nor see happening in real-life. Also, JR saying, 'Fudge muffins' is something else I don't see happening.

Jeff Hardy's promo was surprisingly good as it's not exactly the easiest task; a Hardy promo. It was quick but got the point across and didn't really need anymore time.

A woman's match. I'm not a fan of them but let's see what you got. This was surprisingly good and was a readable match, Usually during women matches I just can't stand it and want to skip it; however, this was a pretty good match. One thing I don't like and haven't so far throughout the show is the commentary. RVD being a stoner and the TNA mention I didn't like. Whenever people try to be funny in BTB it generally fails and so far it has with me. It may just be my taste but I like a serious BTB and this one is except for the commentary so far. The aftermath is confusing and I want to see what Mendez's motive is.

Very good Orton promo. Very in-character and again, simple and to the point.

United States Championship between MVP, Matt Hardy and Mr. Kennedy. i'd personally like to see MVP drop the title and move on to bigger and better things but let's just see how this pans out. The match was a decent triple threat. Nothing amazing but a pretty enjoyable read. The three together don't really have that great chemistry, I'd rather have two of those three face off one-on-one and I think that would make a better match. Nonetheless, I'm sure the feud was booked for a triple threat and it was fitting. The ending was pretty good and really added an impact with the 'Playa's Boot' into the steel chair. MVP is still champion.

The Edge promo seemed in character and gained him some good heat especially with the 'dead dog' comment. Leading into the match was the thing I've hated with this show though, the commentary. I just simply don't like it. Making RVD look like a pothead on TV just isn't a good move and I think you should lose the 'humor' in this show. It's not about being funny.

The Booker/Batista match, battle of the 40 year-olds. It was a decently written match, which I had no problem reading. I found it easy to read however it felt like Booker got a heap more offense in the match than Batista; however, I didn't mind and thought it was good for Booker to win. One thing, is he in his king gimmick? Because he had some of the traits like the pinky thing but I noticed his entrance music was 'Can You Dig it?'

The Striker interview segment was pretty funny. Not much more to say.

The next match I thought was alright, personally, it's not my type of match and not one I'd dream of seeing. Fairly good action throughout the match with both men seemingly getting pretty good action and exposure throughout. Triple H falling victim to the Hell's Gate was good for the smarks. Overall a fairly average match.

Punk/HBK's promo screams Punk heel turn. That's all that needs to be said.

Seriously, ditch the comedy in commentary. Sugar muffins? Come on..

A good start with the Elimination Chamber with Kaz and Jericho going at it. I feel the two flowed pretty well and really started a good pace for the beginning. Orton coming in third I thought was a bit weird as I thought he'd be saved for one of the later numbers. The brutality is also showcased with the pod shattering and Jericho eliminating Cage via a Walls of Jericho on broken glass. Morrison's spot from the top of the pod was also one of my favorite spots as I love Morrison. Punk's GTS on Jericho was another good spot. You seem to be giving Punk a lot of exposure in this match as he seems to be getting a pretty big rub off it, kicking out of an RKO and a low-blow then reversing a punt kick. The way you built Punk up in this match made me want him to win it but in the end Orton counters Punk's jump into an RKO. You did a great job at building Punk up in this match and he would definitely be taken for seriously as an opponent thanks to this match. This was an impressive match, well done.

Cena turning heel or debuting a new gimmick? Could be good or awful; I'll be finding out..

The Jeff Hardy/Edge match was a good and well-written match and a match I'd certainly like to write in the future as I think the two have great chemistry. There was good action throughout but Vickie coming out I thought was a bit weird, I mean, yes, I know she does screw people over in favor of Edge but her coming out and saying you've got two minutes out of the blue just seemed weird. Hardy getting the win right on time was a nice touch and I look forward to hopefully seeing him go into Wrestlemania as WWE Champion.

Cena debuts a new gimmick here and I see him turning heel. The ruthlessness and disrespect really solidifies that and the bloody nose. The action is good with the beginning really showcasing this new Cena. However, again, the comedy from commentary, drop it.
JR- HBK pays homage to the late Ric Flair with this move.

King- He died?

JR- HE WHAT?

King- You said ‘late’.

JR- He was late to the pre show lunch, that’s all.

King- @_@
What's the point of that?

Punk coming down I knew it was for only one reason, and I was correct. The back-and-forth action towards the end was good where I even thought Michaels would somehow win even knowing Punk was ringside. Cena gets the win in the end thanks to Punk but what confuses me is his character as he acts more like a cockhead throughout the match showing this 'ruthlessness' but is upset at the crowd's reaction? I don't get that.

Orton's announcement has me intrigued also.

Overall it was a very good and enjoyable Pay-Per-View which showcased your talent. My advice would be to cut the comedy other than that I can't really suggest anything that needs radical improvement, just try and improve everything in some way to elevate yourself to the next level.

7.5/10

y2j__legend

Two things to start this review off with.
1) This will be a summary of the matches as I read them then write the review on them.
2) RVD pwns.

No Way Out Review

SeXpic match to start off NWO with the Cruiserweight Championship Invitational match, with six great workers putting on a great match. The masked man to start off the match was interesting, and proves to be a shocking revelation. TBK, Helms and London pwn: Chavo should have been eliminated first, not fourth. However, it is good to see that you had Bourne and Shelley seemingly as the last two, but when Shelly looks to win, CHRIS SABIN~ interferes and wins the match and the title. However, you had Lilian sound too much like an authority figure which is :n:. FUDGE MUFFINS~!

Hardy is not that good of a promo worker in real life, but you still managed to create somewhat of an enjoyable promo with him. Hopefully he beats Edge tonight and goes into Mania as the WWE Champion.

Once again, another good match on your part, as even though sometimes I am unable to get into Women’s matches due to lack of interest IRL, I liked reading this match, and it further likens my suspicions of having a Triple Threat match for WrestleMania. Not many flaws in this match IMO as you made both Diva’s look strong and then Mendez as well after the match. Lol at came out of nowhere and TNA.

Another nice promo on your part by Orton this time who is a great promo worker IRL, so this made it better then Hardy’s promo IMO. As much as I love Orton, I hope Y2J or CC wins the Elimination Chamber :eek:.

The next match is a match which hopefully pwns between Kennedy, MVP and Hardy, and quite frankly, it did not disappoint and you managed to incorporate the Hardcore side of things into the match with a steel chair and a ladder (nice spot with the Leg Drop BTW) being used, as well as entertaining action in and out of the ring. As I said in my predictions, it was really any man’s game to win the match, but since MVP owns, I have no complaints with him retaining the US Championship after a Chair Aided Playa’s Boot. The match was great but I don’t think I have said this, and that is that even though the commentary is quite teh funny, it distracts from the match IMHO.

So, Vickie and Edge are going to screw Jeff? Obvious, but it will be interesting in what way Vickie and Edge try to screw Hardy. It seems as though you have made the feud quite personal as you have included the dog and drug references, but I’m not quite sure if you have since you have Smackdown in quite brief recaps. Love fest = pukage.

SHREK~!
Anyway, onto the next match between Roidtista and BOOKAH~! T. The match is action packed from the get go which is what I like to see since I hate slow starting matches, with the Booker counter from the Spear into DDT being quite the ownage, as well as the Spinebuster to the, well, Spinebuster. You have made Booker look like a main event player in this match by having him dominate Tista with some power moves in the early going, which is what I love to see as it seems as though you will be pushing Booker. I <3 the Houston Hangover :eek:. However, Batista begins to get some of his own moves in, but I don’t think you exactly made it clear enough as to how he countered the Batista Bomb, as I found myself confused. However, Booker gets the win over Tista, so I’m happy.

To Be Edited.

-TJ-

A Smexy Punk'd No Way Out Review.

First Sex'd match was great. All i can say is Fudge Muffins. RVD owns and i would love to see Sabin vs. Shelly. So ummm yeah.......... Good job establishing Sabin a heel. The Hardy promo was pretty straight to the point and short, but it does set some sort of tone for the match against Edge. The divas match was fairly good and long. Surprised that you put effort into this match. Not many people do. RVD's commentating is funny in that match. Randy's promo again is short sweet and to the point. The triple threat us title match was great back and forth and showed good ring psychology. The Edge and Vickie Promo showed that Edge is trying to be a big strong tough man. Well the make out was unneeded. Just thinking about that :nonono:

JR- Batista looks like he means business tonight. He and Booker T have had an intense feud so far, stemming of the Royal Rumble match.

RVD- I was in a Royal Rumble once.

King- Did you win?

RVD- Nah, I forgot what number I was.

King- You’re as dumb as Shrek over here.

RVD- I think I was out with Sabu that night.

JR- Did I just get called Shrek?

RVD- How is Sabu nowadays?

King- In jail...

RVD- Ah...

JR- I don’t resemble Shrek...

lolwut? Roidtista vs. BOOKA was a very good solid match and I expect more from it. THe striker interview with EC opponents was funny and shows the true confident and focus of the contenders. HHH and Taker was great and very good writing by you. The Punk and HBK promo screams heel turn for Punk.

Part 2 coming soon.

No Way Out Review-Part One

Opening

Interesting having RVD on commentary, right from beginning he is being funny...

Crusier Weight Match

I always find a Crusierweight Battle Royal strange as I think the novelty of a Battle Royal is to find way to get the larger wrestlers over the top. I also think that a Battle Royal with cruiserweigths would deter many of the high flying moves because of the risk of going over the top but let's see how it turns out before I judge the concept. (I have also fell victim to a Cruiserweight Battle Royal though lol)

A very creative move with Ezekiel catching Kendrick, I don't think I have seen that before in real life and kind of makes you wonder about the rules in the case of this happening. Well it really didn't help Kendrick though.

Nice sneaky Shelley, I like him kind of playing a tweener role in this matchup. Glad to see London gone.

I think Shelley is gonna win this with the extra strong move on Helms before eliminating him, I think Shelley has been the star so far.

Nice to see Bourne with an exciting move eliminating Chavo. Chavo though had a stronger showing then I thought he would.

Shelley with the win but wait somebody that works on the ring throws him out. I forgot about the invitational thing, Interesting twist with it being Chris Sabin. Hopefully a Shelley/Sabin feud will come from this. Very good job.

Women's Match

A good match as you just knew Rosa would come out but I liked the action when she did. I'm a bigger fan of Beth so I'm kind of disappointed she lost and most likely will be out the hunt for the championship while she settles the score with Rosa. Jim Ross got a little annoying to me in this matchup complaining about the cheating. This is the first time the commentary bugged me.

Promos

Good promo with Orton reviving the Age of Orton

We get it RVD gets high...It was funny at the beginning but you are starting to go overboard with all the references

US Title

Nice spot with Hardy on the ladder dropping the leg drop on them on the outside..

Don't like MVP taking both Kennedy and Hardy out in mid-air with shots from weapons. The first one with Kennedy was awesome though.

Nice win for MVP

Promo

Good promo with Edge getting a little worried about Hardy later

Batista/Booker T

I like Batista coming out strong....

Don't know about reversing a Spear into a DDT, I just think the size and strength of Batista will still carry it out

I don't like Booker T/Batista on the top rope and the Sunset Flip Powerbomb is weird for me

I like the figure four by Batista thought

Nice counter to the Batista Bomb and I'm shocked to see Booker T come out on top...Very Shocked as I thought Booker's strong showing was a mirage...

Promo

I like Striker quickly interviewing everybody. Morrison and Kaz shined here for me but I'm taking Jericho in the matchup

Taker/HHH

Nice way to start his out with both men missing moves and hitting some. Good back and forth action.

I like each using their taunts to get the crowd more into it

HHH getting the best of "Old School" was a great move but the Running Power Bomb is a little over the top as it just seemed to weird for these two. A simple "Book End' type of move on Spinebuster off of it would have been better for my taste

SLEEPER HOLD!!!!FANTASTIC!!!!!

When will Taker get is some heavy offense? HHH is really using everything he can to put Taker away after the DVD

I thought Taker was going to get going but there is the Spinebuster

Wow!! I'm shocked with Hell's Gate out of nowhere and Taker picking up the win...

I would have liked to have seen a little more offense from Taker though

Promo

Good little intrigue with this between Punk and HBK, will they work together for both to go to Mania or will one let the other down. I think HBK will cost Punk.

Overall-Part One

Very enjoyable so far, it flowed well and was easy to read which is always a plus for me. Your match writing is up their with anybody but some moves just fell weird by who performed them.

I think the best match for me was the Crusierweight Battle Royal surpsingly

The worst I think was Booker T/Batista as Booker pulled some moves out of his ass

I'll get part two up as soon as I can.

seX-Power

Raw Week 5 Preview

Last night at No Way Out we saw one of the greatest ever events within the WWE transpire. It was a huge event with a fitting main event that saw John Cena retaining his title against Shawn Michaels with some unexpected help from none other than CM Punk, who seemingly turned on his mentor as cost him the World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight on Raw Shawn Michaels will be out of action though we will see both Cena and Punk address the WWE Universe on the events that transpired last night, in what are sure to be some hard hitting and shocking speeches.

At the very end of No Way Out we saw a shot of Randy Orton backstage, and the Legend Killer proclaimed he had changed the course of the WWE today and would tell everybody what he had done on Raw. Tonight is the night and we will open the show with Randy Orton’s blockbuster announcement. Orton won the Elimination Chamber match last night and tonight he has something to say that will shock the world. In other Orton news, his win last night as well as Cena’s title defense means the two will go one on one at Wrestlemania with the World Heavyweight title on the line.

Last night we briefly saw Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin converse backstage to find out that the World’s Greatest Tag Team would be reuniting. Tonight, they appear together on Raw for the first time in an exclusive interview where they will appear as a unit on Raw for the first time in over two years.

We also saw two huge superstars go one on one as Booker T defeated the Animal Batista in a great match. Tonight, Tista has the chance to get some retribution as they go one on one again in the rematch from last night, and with tensions already brewing, this is sure to be a match you don’t want to miss.

Another event that took place at No Way Out was the Women’s Champion Melina defeating Beth Phoenix after interference from Rosa Mendez. General Manager Steph McMahon has ruled there will be a non title rematch tonight and if Beth Phoenix wants another shot at Melina’s title then she must win this match. The Glamazon will be putting in 110% but she also faces the inevitable presence of Rosa Mendez as well as the fighting Melina.

As it was announced last week on Raw, Intercontinental Champion John Morrison and Hardcore Champion Kazarian will go one on one in a match where both titles are on the line. This match may be seen as the rubber match due to both men already having one win apiece, but what is certain is that we are sure to see one hell of a match tonight.

Finally, after weeks of chasing the titles, the Redneck Rumblers, Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore will get their first shot at the champs, only in a non title match. Priceless will take them on after losing to the contenders in separate one on one matches. The Rumblers will have their first shot at Rhodes and DiBiase as a team tonight and this match could go either way, as there will be two very formidable tag teams in the ring.

Announced Card

John Cena addresses the WWE Universe

Booker T v Batista

CM Punk addresses the WWE Universe

John Morrison v Kazarian

Randy Orton makes his announcement

Redneck Rumblers v Priceless

World’s Greatest Tag Team reunites on Raw

Beth Phoenix v Melina

News + Rumors

The WWE have reportedly reunited the WGTT because of neither Shelton nor Haas having a lot to do right now, and management think that they will last longer in the tag division. Nevertheless, expect them to receive substantial pushes as a unit, possibly even winning the World Tag Team Titles at one stage.

The WWE is bringing back cancelled show Heat as an interbrand show to feature the superstars who don’t make it onto Raw or Smackdown. It will air in ECW’s old slot on Tuesdays and will be shown live before Smackdown is taped on Tuesday. Heat begins this week so make sure to check it out.

Also announced is the return of brand exclusive PPVs. After Wrestlemania the first Pay per View is Backlash and it has been announced as a Raw exclusive PPV. We expect to see a schedule in the coming weeks. In other PPV news, there will be a Saturday Night’s Main Event in 3 weeks time, which has recently been confirmed.

Raw writer Brandon Powers is now set to be scripting commentary for Monday Night Raw so look for Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole’s speech to be included in shows.

Saturday Night’s Main Event

n/a

Wrestlemania 25

Money in the Bank: ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ???

Brand Supremacy: ??? v ???

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena © v Randy Orton