seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Uhmmm... I missed this thread Mr. Sexy Powerful, and by the looks of it, you're going to start the real road towards Wrestlemania. A team of Punk and Cena looks good and I wonder if Orton will be a face here... (sorry... I can't recall the last thing happened on Orton). I just hope Shawn Michaels can have his payback in the later shows. Well, I hope I can get back on track with your BTB.

Here are my predictions,

Booker T v Batista

John Morrison v Kazarian

Redneck Rumblers v Priceless

Beth Phoenix v Melina

Evil Austin

Booker T v Batista
CM Punk addresses the WWE Universe
Him vs. Michaels is a dream match for me, I hope it happens at Mania; I was actually thinking about doing it in one of my older BTBs but it never got around to making it to Mania. A heel Punk is always something fun to do (I think Punk is heel, I only read like 30% of the PPV above) :eek:
John Morrison v Kazarian
World’s Greatest Tag Team reunites on Raw
They will probably win a squash match against two no bodies gaining momentum and building up confidence, they may be in a tag title match at mania.
Beth Phoenix v Melina

Looks alright; I like that you are going to have single brand PPV's I always thought they were better; they gave a two month period for hype into the matches which is always a good thing and it isn't rushed into a last minute 'let's fight' 'ok you are on at the PPV'. It also gives the lesser used guys on the brand a chance to be on the PPV instead of the top three or so from each brand always in it.

seX-Power

Raw Week 5

Dark Match: Jay Lethal def. Paul Burchill

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw!â€

Cole- Good evening to all our viewers and tonight we are live for another huge episode of Monday Night Raw coming off a massive event in No Way Out.

King- Yes, we saw some big matches last night including John Cena defending his World Heavyweight Title against Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton prevailing in the Elimination Chamber match to earn a title shot against Cena at Wrestlemania 25.

Cole- Speaking of Orton, here he comes!

‘Voices’ plays and the Number One Contender to the Worlds Heavyweight Championship steps out from backstage and slowly makes his way down to the ring, Legacy not by his side. Orton smirks, and soaks in boos from the crowd. He slides into the ring and grabs a microphone, before getting ready for the boos to die down so he can speak.

Orton- I’m going to keep this short and sweet because unlike all of you people, I have somewhere to go and something to do with my life.

Heat.

Orton- As all of you should know and be very happy about, last night, I defeated 5 other superstars inside an Elimination Chamber to secure a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25.

More heat for Orton.

Orton- But when I realised that I would be in the Raw main event, I had to think about it a little more. I had to think to myself, what was the point? I was the youngest EVER World Heavyweight Champion on Raw and holding that title was the greatest sensation a 24 year old could have. Since then, I have matured and gone on to become the biggest and best superstar in the WWE. Since I have been on Raw the past few years, I have defeated everyone that matters. Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, Batista and even World Heavyweight Champion John Cena have all fallen victim to the RKO!

Heat at Orton mentioning taking out all their favorite stars.

King- The crowd may boo, but it’s true!

Orton- So I thought of this and then began to contemplate whether participating in the Raw main event would even have a point. I mean, what do I need to prove? Nothing! I’ve done all I need to on Raw, and I am already the top superstar here. There is no reason for me to stay here. That is why, after my match last night; I immediately sought out Smackdown general manager Vickie Guerrero for a little chat. I proposed my case and she agreed; letting me transfer my title shot over to Smackdown and the WWE Championship. Now, there is only one thing in my way from being in the Smackdown main event at Wrestlemania, and-

‘All Grown Up’ plays and Raw General Manager Stephanie McMahon walks out to a mixed reaction, with a microphone in her hand.

King- I wonder what the General Manager will have to say about this supposed brand switch. She can’t be happy to see one of Raw’s best stars leave.

Cole- I for one would be happy to see Orton go.

King- It’s a pity nobody cares, Michael.

Steph- I’m sorry, was I meant to wait for a cue?

Orton smirks and nods in apprehension.

Orton- No, go right ahead Stephanie.

Steph- Well Randy, since you consider yourself so far above MY show then I guess I have to do what’s right-

Orton- Thank you-

Steph- And that is to keep you on Raw!

The crowd boos, wanting Orton nowhere near Raw.

Orton- WHAT!?

Steph- Yeah you heard me Randy, you ain't going anywhere. You’re not the only one who considers you as the most valuable man on Raw and I’m not losing my biggest asset to the enemy. So, I’m sorry, but Randy Orton is staying on Raw!

More heat towards the GM’s decision.

Orton looks furious but suddenly calms down and smiles.

Orton- Is that so?

Steph- My word is final.

Orton- Well then I guess I have no other choice but to say this... I QUIT!

The crowd cheers, wanting Orton away from their show.

King- Whoa! Did Orton just say what I think he did?

Steph- Excuse me?

Orton- Yeah you heard me, I am officially quitting Raw.

Steph- You can’t just-

Orton- See you on Smackdown and then at Wrestlemania, when I’m competing in the main event!

Orton receives a mixed reaction but mostly cheers, as he is finally leaving Raw.

Orton poses in the Raw ring one last time before walking back up the ramp and past a shocked Steph McMahon, all while the crowd sing Orton the ‘Goodbye’ song.

Cole- Wow, Orton is officially a member of the Smackdown roster as of now. And the fans look to be totally happy about this.

King- I’m not, we just lost one of, if not the most talented guy in the WWE.

***COMMERCIAL***

King- We are about to see the dominant Big Red Machine Kane physically decimate Dolph Ziggler.

Cole- Don’t count out the fighting Ziggler though-

King- Are you kidding? Kane’s going to rip this kid apart!

MATCH 1
Kane v Dolph Ziggler
(Single)

Fire shoots out from the pyros as Kane finishes his entrance and the bell rings. Ziggler rushes up and hammers away at Kane, but the Big Red Machine is hardly affected by the blows and simply throws young Dolph off him. Ziggler however is determined to upset Kane as he gets right back up and tries to take the big man off his feet with a chop block. Kane grabs his knee as Ziggler dropkicks his legs away and Kane falls to his knees. Ziggler uses the opportunity to rush up and furiously punch his foe but Kane replies by reaching out and grabbing Dolph via the throat. Kane gets to his feet and lifts him for a Chokeslam, but Ziggler escapes through a kick to the gut. Kane doesn’t take kindly to this though and immediately drops Dolph to the ground with a clothesline. Kane stays in dominance, as he picks Ziggler up and nails him with a huge side slam. Kane waits for Dolph to recover and sit up before running off the opposite ropes and dropkicking him right in the chops, an impressive feat for a man of his size. Ziggler looks down and out, but while he still lies incapacitated on the ground, Kane grabs him by the throat and pulls him to his feet. Kane then lifts Ziggler high above the ground and delays the impact, before dropping him with a massive Chokeslam! Kane keeps his hand around Ziggler’s throat as the referee covers for three.

WINNER- Kane by PINFALL in 2:37

Cole- I almost feel sorry for poor Ziggler.

King- I don’t! I enjoyed seeing him get beaten to a pulp.

Cole- Well your morals aside, we now go to the General Manager’s office.

Backstage, we are shown the General Manager’s office and still only one General Manager is shown, that being Stephanie McMahon. She receives a mixed reaction as she spins around at her desk and gets ready to speak.

Steph- Only one person is running the show on Raw from now on.

Stephanie gets a mixed reaction.

Steph- Ever since I displayed why I am the most successful female in the history of the WWE, my part- my FORMER partner has left and I, Stephanie McMahon, am the one calling the shots. Nobody is here to hinder me or hold me down, and with I as the most powerful person on Raw, things are gonna change.

The crowd boo the power hungry Steph McMahon.

Steph- Oh, you people don’t like that?

The crowd boos and some shout ‘No’!

Steph- Well guess what, I DON’T CARE!

Big heat.

Steph- Why would I care what you people think; I am the one who gives you the opportunity to be here. Without me, you people would still be in your crappy homes with your inbred kids, watching your local football team continue their losing streak.

Even bigger heat at this personal insult and a ‘Shane O-Mac’ chant starts up.

Steph- Oh, you people want Shane?

The crowd cheers and reply with a resounding ‘Yes’!

Steph- Well that’s too bad because he was scared off by a girl. Wait, scrap that, he was scared off by a WOMAN! The most dominant and most powerful woman on Raw now and the most successful woman in the history of the wrestling business. I took out the person holding me back, and now I can finally run this show how I want to!

More boos.

Steph- Aww, you people don’t like that? Well TOUGH SHIT, because it’s going to happen, starting tonight.

The crowd boos the GM as the screen fades to commercial.

Cole- Wow, Stephanie’s one crazy bitch.

King- Did you just swear Michael? Or am I hearing things?

***COMMERCIAL***

Backstage, Elijah Burke and Kofi Kingston are shown talking together in a corridor.

Cole- What could this be about?

Burke- So it’s agreed?

Kingston- Ya man, we do it tonight.

The crowd discusses amongst themselves what they could be talking about.

Burke- This is strictly business by the way, in no form are we friends.

Kingston- Don’t worry man, I hate your guts.

Todd Grisham walks down the corridor and stops once he sees the conversation.

Grisham- What are you two talking about here?

Burke- None of your business.

Burke storms off down the corridor.

Grisham- What was that about?

Kingston- You’ll see tonight, man.

The crowd murmur, puzzled.

Grisham- Jeez Kofi, Ja-Makin’ me crazy.

Kingston- Shut up Todd.

King- Could Kofi and Elijah be part of an alliance?

Cole- I for one am interested in whatever they have planned. But for now, we can focus on the rematch from last night as Booker T faces Batista.

King- Booker already beat Batista cleanly; he shouldn’t have to fight the Animal again.

Cole- Well that’s not up to you King. The match is now.

MATCH 2
Booker T v Batista
(Single)

The match begins with Batista very fired up after his loss last night, as he is seeking retribution at the arrogant and pompous Booker T. Right off the bat the Animal rushes in with a bug clothesline that knocks the King off his feet before he even knows the match has began. Booker recovers only to be tackled again with a huge Lou Thesz press before mounting him and attacking him with an array of punches to the face. Batista continues with the high powered offense and for the next few minutes he works over Booker using his immense strength, gaining a few one counts and also a powerslam for a near fall. Booker T hasn’t had any momentum whatsoever in the match and doesn’t look to get any anytime soon as Batista sets him up for the Batista Bomb. However, the King manages to reverse the move into a back body drop and leave both men down in the ring’s centre. The referee begins the count and neither men stir, but once he reaches 7 and it looks like there may be a double countout, Booker gets to his feet before kicking Batista over arrogantly. The King raises his little finger to draw some heat, before hitting Batista in the chest with a standing leg drop. Booker then goes up to the top rope and comes down on Tista with the Houston Hangover, which gets a very near fall.

Booker continues to stay in control of the match, as he hits an array of signature moves, including a bulldog, a spinning boot side kick and then taunting Batista with a Spinaroonie, which draws great boos from the crowd. Booker then lifts Booker to his feet and goes for the Bookend, hitting it and planting Batista down on the mat back first. Booker covers, but Tista kicks out at two and the crowd goes wild! Booker applies a lying head scissors submission but Batista manages to get to his feet and reverse it into an alleyoop. Batista then picks up Booker and almost knocks him down with a huge right hand, before running off the ropes for a Spear, only to take a boot to the gut. Booker tries to follow up with a Bookend, but Batista pushes him down and nails a Spinebuster! The crowd goes wild as Tista covers for a near fall. The Animal gets up and shakes the ropes, before turning around and giving Booker the thumbs down. He puts him in position for the Batista Bomb, but Booker slips out and nails Tista with a low blow, and from the angle he is at, the ref misses it. Batista doubles over as Booker uses the opportunity to run off the ropes and nail him with the Scissors Kick! Batista is out and gets covered for 3, but winning the match isn’t enough for Booker. He slides out of the ring and grabs a chair, before getting back in and using it to hit the downed Batista a good 5 times, adding insult to injury. He raises his little finger as the crowd boos.

WINNER- Booker T by PINFALL in 8:48

King- Booker T has gotten the better of the Animal twice now.

Cole- Somebody stop this brutality, he could have caused internal bleeding!

King- And I’m happy to say Booker’s not done, he’s staying in the ring as we go to commercial.

***COMMERCIAL***

Cole- We go to Booker T who has some sort of announcement to make.

After the match Batista lays KO-ed in the ring as Booker smiles and takes a microphone, presumably to rub salt into Tista’s wounds.

Booker- Now Batista, I know you are as dumb as a post so I will keep this plain and simple. Your uneducated mind probably can’t handle advanced mathematics so I’ll say something even you can understand: Booker T 2, Batista 0.

The crowd boos, defending Batista.

Booker- But alas, I want more. Beating the supposed Animal down has become somewhat of a lust for me. That’s why I want to get myself a trio of wins. Batista, I am challenging you to a match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. And I previously enquired with Stephanie McMahon who said I could give the match a little extra reward. Well, since I will be winning I do love rewards, so the winner of that match will be participating in the Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania 25. Batista, do you accept my challenge?

Booker walks over to the unconscious Batista and nods his head for him, as the crowd jeers the insensitive action. Booker then raises his little finger in triumph and walks back up the ramp while the crowd gives him heat.

King- Batista just accepted the match without knowing it!

Cole- Please... he can’t do that... can he?

King- I’m not so sure myself but what I am sure of is that there will be another rematch from last night as in a non title match Beth Phoenix takes on Melina!

Cole- I’m excited to see how Beth reacts to Rosa Mendez costing her the victory last night.

King- I’m excited to see some divas!

MATCH 3
Beth Phoenix v Melina
(Single)

Beth Phoenix looks more determined than ever in her last chance to get a shot at Melina’s Women’s Championship. As soon as the bell rings she rushes in to take control of Melina with some body blows followed by whipping her into the ropes and matter-of-factly knocking her down with a shoulder block. Beth doesn’t stop her rolling momentum as her optimal start to the match continues, as the Glamazon puts Melina in a sleeper hold. The Women’s Champ manages to fight to escape the hold but Beth Phoenix quickly halts her momentum by grabbing her hair and slamming her back first into the mat. Beth covers with one foot on Melina’s chest but the resilient Champ doesn’t allow herself to be beaten in such a disrespectful way, immediately kicking out. Phoenix looks rather annoyed at this as she goes to pick Melina up only to be hit with some punches to the chest. Melina then goes to whip Beth into the ropes but Phoenix uses her superior strength to reverse the Irish whip, sending Melina into the corner. Beth runs at the champ against the turnbuckle but Melina raises a boot to kick the Glamazon in the head. Phoenix staggers away as Melina pulls herself onto the second rope before jumping at Beth for a crossbody, only to be caught in mid air!

Beth lifts Melina onto her shoulders before pulling on either end of her body, getting her into a torture rack. Beth strains Melina’s stomach and back and even the amazingly flexible Women’s Champion is succumbing to the pressure. However, the crowd begins to get behind Melina and cheer for her, allowing her to grab Beth’s head with her feet and reverse the submission into a tilt a whirl head scissors. Melina rolls back up onto her feet before slamming Beth with a running dropkick to the jaw. Phoenix recovers and stands doubled over in pain, as Melina attempts to jump on her for the Sunset Flip Powerbomb, only for Phoenix to fall backwards and pin Melina with her shoulders on the mat. 1.....2..... The Women’s Champ manages to grab the ropes and break the pin, before using them to pull herself to her feet. She goes to hit Phoenix with another dropkick, but this one is anticipated and dodged, as Beth replies by picking up Melina. She lifts her up and puts her arms painfully behind her back, setting her up for the Glam Slam, but Melina escapes from it with a backwards kick that makes Phoenix drop Melina to the canvas. Melina runs off the ropes and on the rebound ducks an attempted clothesline from Phoenix, before continuing to run before jumping off the opposite ropes and going to nail Beth with a springboard missile dropkick, only for Phoenix to impressively swat Melina out of the air. Beth tries to lift the champ for the Glam Slam a second time, but this time Rosa Mendez’s music plays and she walks out onto the stage. Phoenix drops Melina and goes to the apron to confront the person who cost her the Women’s title last night. Phoenix shouts at Rosa who innocently shrugs and points behind Beth, but it is too late for the Glamazon, as Melina rolls her up for the surprising three count.

WINNER- Melina by PINFALL in 6:02

King- Rosa Mendez has cost Beth Phoenix yet another match.

Cole- She can’t keep getting away with this!

King- It’s called revenge Cole; she’s getting back at the Glamazon for what she did to her.

Cole- I still don’t approve of it. Anyway, after the break it’s the speech you’ve all been waiting for as CM Punk addresses the world regarding what he did last night at No Way Out.

***COMMERCIAL***

King- We bring you CM Punk...

CM Punk’s music plays and the Straight Edge Superstar walks down to the ring wearing a massive grin, as the crowd boo the shit out of him. Punk pretends not to hear the crowd as he slides into the ring, still smiling devilishly. The crowd start a ‘You Suck’ chant as Punk shrugs his shoulders and smiles some more, seemingly enjoying the hate that he is receiving.
Punk- Last night at No Way Out I did something that nobody else had the guts to do. Not John Cena or anyone else on the Raw roster. Nobody had the balls to do what I did last night, and do you know what I did? I TOOK OUT THE TRASH!

Massive heat.

Punk- I know that you people loved Shawn Michaels. Hell, EVERYONE loved Shawn Michaels. I respected Shawn Michaels, and it was my great honour to become his student. But when I became his protégé, I wasn’t planning on playing second fiddle. I wasn’t planning on it being ‘Shawn Michaels and that other guy’. But you people, you made it turn out that way, you completely blocked me out while cheering for your favourite, the Show Stopper. As far as I’m concerned, it was YOU people who took out Shawn, and it was YOU people who cost him the World Heavyweight Championship. YOU people should be ashamed of yourselves.

The crowd boos this personal attack.

King- That’s YOU Cole...

Punk- And as if being pushed away wasn’t bad enough, what happened last night sealed the deal. I went through hell. I went through 10 tons of solid steel, 10 kilometres of iron cables and 5 determined men. I had to go through hell and back, and I had to do it alone. Shawn Michaels promised earlier in the night that he would be there for me, but where was he? I don’t know if he was signing fan mail or watching himself 10 years ago when he was still worth giving a damn about, but the point is, HE WASN’T THERE.

The crowd argues with Punk, and gives him more heat.

Cole- But what could he do?

King- Shut up, let the man speak.

Punk- So after I went through everything in that destructive Elimination Chamber, that’s when Shawn comes out to help. AFTER I risked my body and my life to no avail? THAT’S when he comes out to comfort me? Shawn put me on a stretcher last night, and that symbolized something to me. It wasn’t Randy Orton who lost me the match last night, it was Shawn’s fault.

More heat.

Punk- But don’t fret people, all is still right in the world. I got my revenge against Shawn later in the night. Unlike him, I came to support him during his match. But sadly for poor old Shawn, his old body couldn’t take a tiny, insignificant steel chair shot to the back. Maybe it’s time for old HBK to finally hang up the boots, and make the WWE a better place.

Even more heat, if that’s even possible.

Cole- This is atrocious!

King- Maybe he’s got a point?

Cole- Are you kidding?

Punk- And as for where I go now, I go off to do bigger and better things. John Cena, your World Heavyweight Championship is on the agenda. I am at that level and tonight, I am challenging you to defend your title. Since your fans have already turned on you, I don’t see the need for you to disgrace that title. Besides, it’s only thanks to me that you are holding it right now anyway.

Punk’s music plays and he walks back up the ramp to a resounding chorus of boos, looking pleased with himself.

Cole- What an awful and disrespectful speech- CM Punk has no right to challenge John Cena to a match.

King- On the contrary Michael, Punk’s done a tremendous job at putting his name out there and has manipulated his way to the top. We could also see a great main event tonight in Cena versus Punk.

Cole- Up next we have the Redneck Rumblers take on Priceless in a non title match.

***COMMERCIAL***

Cole- Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore look to get another one up on the current World Tag Team Champions with this match.

MATCH 4
Cody Rhodes +Ted DiBiase v Jimmy Wang Yang +Shannon Moore
(Tag Team)

Moore and Cody begin in the ring, and the two cruiserweights begin with some fast paced offense, as they trade hip tosses and then dropkicks, before Cody gets the momentary advantage after an armbar. Jimmy wheels himself around to escape the hold before separating himself from Cody with a kick to the chest. Cody staggers back as Wang Yang prepares for a running dropkick, only for Rhodes to run up and take him down with an unexpected clothesline before he has the chance. Cody then tags in his Priceless counterpart, who immediately rushes in and starts applying the boots to Jimmy’s body and head. DiBiase lifts him up and nails him with an uppercut before drawing him in and applying a chinlock. Yang however reaches over his head and pulls DiBiase over, flipping him onto the mat back first. Yang then nails Ted with a jumping Shining Wizard to the back of the head, before continuing to tag in his partner. Yang lifts Ted and holds him at his feet while Shannon Moore springboards over the top rope to nail DiBiase with a dropkick to the chest, and Yang moves away to the apron before impact. The Redneck Rumblers continue to stay in control of the match, as Shannon Moore lifts DiBiase only to drop him down with a spinning neckbreaker.

Moore then hits DiBiase with an impressive standing somersault leg drop, before ascending to the top rope. He waits for Ted to rise, but while the referee tends to DiBiase, Rhodes pushes Moore off the top and down to the mat, where he lands awkwardly on his neck. Ted pushes a knee into Shannon’s neck and upper back before pulling up on his chin, putting an immense strain on the neck. Moore’s partner notices that he is suffocating in the submission, and Jimmy runs in to break the hold. However, as the ref shepherds him back onto the apron, DiBiase picks up Moore before nailing him with a low blow. Shannon crumples as Ted goes over to the apron and tags in Cody Rhodes. Rhodes immediately comes in and puts Shannon in a side headlock. However, after much abuse in the hold, Moore manages to get back to his feet amidst a rush of adrenaline and break the hold. Moore then hits Cody with an array of punches before capitalizing with a Tornado DDT. Both men crawl for tags after this move and get them, allowing two fresh men to enter the match. DiBiase runs for an immediate clothesline, but Yang ducks it before nailing Ted with a spinning kick to the back of the head. Yang goes up to the top rope but on the apron Cody Rhodes tries to push him down. Lightning doesn’t strike twice though as Moore runs in and dropkicks Cody off the apron, while in the ring Jimmy jumps and manages to nail Ted with the Yang Time! He covers as Moore stands next to him, cheering him on, 1.....2.....3

WINNERS- Jimmy Wang Yang +Shannon Moore by PINFALL in 8:12

Cole- What an impressive tag team bout!

King- Priceless have to be livid after that loss, and I don’t think that they’ll be happy. But for now, we go backstage with interviewer Matt Striker.

Backstage, Matt Striker is with Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, the newly reformed World’s Greatest Tag Team. The crowd gives mild boos towards Raw’s newest tag team.

Striker- I am here with the latest tandem to arise here on Raw, and they are the newly reformed World’s Greatest Tag Team. Guys, what made you want to get back together and reform this once dominant unit?

Shelton- Well, a few weeks ago I called out Charlie here and called him a loser. I secretly knew he was nothing of the sort but just needed motivation to get back to his A-game. So, that’s why I challenged Charlie, to try and get him back to his best. And it worked, when I had my match with him I saw that his intensity returned and I knew my work was done. I left the match and in the week leading up to No Way Out contacted Charlie about teaming up again. He agreed and thanks to me, we are both at our best.

Charlie- Well it’s not really thanks to you but yeah it’s true, the most dominant tag team in history is back on Raw and ready to go after the World Tag Team Championships.

Shelton- Hey, we’d make much more credible challengers than the pathetic contenders we have now.

The crowd boos the arrogant tag team.

Striker- You mean the contenders who just beat the champions in a non title match?

Shelton- No, we mean the contenders who are beneath us and should just go back to plowing fields in Texas, and leave Raw to wrestling’s finest tag teams.

Charlie- And we are wrestling’s finest tag team.

The crowd boos some more as the camera fades out.

King- I have a feeling that the World’s Greatest Tag Team will make a huge impact here on Raw.

Cole- I don’t know, I mean that title is only really self proclaimed.

King- I’m personally more into the match we will see up next and it is the heavily anticipated match for both the Hardcore and Intercontinental Championships.

Cole- That’s right, Kazarian takes on rival John Morrison after the break!

***COMMERCIAL***

Cole- I can’t wait for this encounter.

MATCH 5
Intercontinental Championship & Hardcore Championship
John Morrison v Kazarian
(Single)

Both men walk to the ring with a minor limp, showing the effects of their match last night in the brutal Elimination Chamber. The bell rings and they slowly lock up, exchanging their usually faster paced offense for a more methodical collar and elbow tie up, possibly due to being sapped of energy after No Way Out. The grapple is broken and both men step back to take a breather, before Kaz puts Morrison in a hammerlock. Morrison twists himself out of the hold and transitions it into a straight jacket hold on Kaz. Kaz in turn manages to escape this with a mule kick, before turning around and hitting Morrison with a straight snap kick to the head. JoMo staggers backwards and Kaz looks to finish him off with a roundhouse kick, only for Morrison to duck before leveling Kaz with a dropkick. John picks up Kaz for a suplex, but in mid air, Kaz manages to control his fall and reverse it into a neckbreaker on Morrison! As both men lie on the canvas, Elijah Burke and Kofi Kingston run down the ramp and simultaneously attack both competitors. The bell is immediately ring as the champs are beaten down, with Burke focusing on Kaz while Kofi pounds away at the Intercontinental Champion. The two champions roll out of the ring and try to retreat up the ramp but are pursued by their respective attackers, and the brawl continues up backstage.

WINNER- NO CONTEST in 1:37

Cole- What? We just got robbed of a quality match by Elijah Burke and Kofi Kingston.

King- But can you blame them? They’re smart men, they wanted opportunities at the titles and this was the best way to get them.

Cole- But in a more serious matter ladies and gentleman, we are about to welcome the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena.

‘My Time is Now’ plays across the speakers and the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena steps out to an awkward mixed reaction. He does his military salute to a combination of heat and cheers before walking slightly dejected down to the ring.

Cena- It’s been a tough week for me. Coming off No Way Out I don’t really know how to feel. I mean on one hand I retained the World Heavyweight Championship last night-

The crowd boos, knowing HBK was screwed out of the victory.

Cole- Well he only won because of CM Punk.

Cena- And that’s my second point. Why have my longtime fans suddenly turned on me? What did I do to be exiled by the WWE universe? Was it the transformation I promised you?

The crowd boos and a faint ‘Yes’ is heard.

Cena- So you don’t like the more ruthless being I have become, huh? Well you can blame Shawn Michaels for that, he was the one who poked and prodded at John Cena until the bubble burst and out stepped a more motivated World Heavyweight Champion... who beat him down at No Way Out!

More heat at this match reference.

Cena- Well don’t blame me for that, blame CM Punk. I don’t know if you realised but neither I nor the referee had any idea of what Punk did yesterday during the match. I was just the bystander, and had nothing to do with it.

More crowd heat, as they don’t trust Cena.

Cena- Oh you people don’t believe me? You people think I was in cahoots with Punk?

Another faint ‘Yes’ is heard from the crowd.

Cena- Okay then, I’ll prove all of you wrong. If I really was on Punk’s side, then would I ACCEPT his challenge for a match tonight?

The crowd cheers for this title match being made.

King- Whoa, did we just see a title match made?

Cena- That’s what I thought. And all I ask from all of you is one last chance. Tonight, when I face CM Punk for my World title, give me one last go at winning back your respect. Please-

Cena is cut off by ‘This Fire Burns’ and a chord of boos as CM Punk walks down to the ring and nods his head, ready for the newly agreed main event. Cena holds his title up and is ready to defend it, but he then sees General Manager Stephanie McMahon step out onto the stage.

Steph- I’m sorry guys, but I couldn’t help you two just decided the main event for MY show. Now I respect your efforts, but I have to decline. This undeserving crowd will NOT be seeing a World Heavyweight Championship defence tonight.

Insane heat at the match being taken away.

Cole- Damn it I was starting to look forward to that.

Steph- But the Cena and Punk match stands, only as a non title match. Knock yourselves out guys, but don’t ever try to make your own decisions again.

Mixed reaction from the crowd, as they got their match but wanted a title defense.

‘All Grown Up’ plays again as Stephanie walks away and we cut to commercial.

King- Oh well, we still got our match but it will be non title I guess. Either way this is a big opportunity for CM Punk to step up and try to make it to the big leagues on Raw.

Cole- The match will be next!

***COMMERCIAL***

Cole- Here we go for this newly announced main event!

MATCH 6
CM Punk v John Cena
(Single)

The bell rings and the two superstars lock up, and the World Champ gets a momentary advantage following a headlock. Punk uses his educated feet to kick his way out before catching Cena in the hammerlock, only for John to escape out of that through a back elbow. They meet up again and this time Punk dodges Cena’s attempt to grab him, before resorting to what he knows best, which is kicking. Punk nails Cena with a kick to the side of the legs, before another to the chest. Punk then whacks the champ with a side kick to the gut which doubles him over, putting him in perfect position for Punk to nail him right in the face with a front snap kick. Cena shoots up and grasps at his damaged nose as Punk finally knocks him to the mat with a dropkick which gets some nice hang time. CM smiles to himself and then gets into the corner, before doing a despicable and extremely disrespectful thing- tuning up the band. In the like of vintage Shawn Michaels, Punk slams his feet thrice on canvas before rushing up to a recovered John Cena and altering HBK’s signature move to nail the Champ with a powerful roundhouse, and this mocking of Shawn Michaels garners him some good heat from the crowd. Punk then delves into his own moveset as he attempts to apply his rarely used submission hold, the Anaconda Vice, on John Cena who immediately realises the imminent danger he is in.

However, the deadly armlock is evaded by the World Champ who makes it to the ropes to the general relief of the crowd. Cena pulls himself to his feet as Punk meets him again, and doesn’t stop bringing the offense, as he again makes Cena’s attempts of a comeback futile after a few right hands to the jaw. Punk then whips Cena into the ropes but on the rebound the Chain Gang Commander manages to control his own running to nail Punk right in the chest with a running shoulder block. Cena then gets up and tries to pump up the crowd who are beginning to get behind him. He lifts up the Straight Edge Superstar before picking him up and nailing him with the Salute! The crowd by now knows Cena’s moveset and realise what follows, and sure enough, Cena does the ‘You Can’t See Me’ taunt to a mixed reaction before running off the ropes and nailing the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Cena then tries to apply a submission hold of his own, as he hooks the leg of CM Punk in hope of locking him in the STFU, but Punk hurriedly claws himself across the amt and grabs the closest rope, not wanting to get anywhere near Cena’s signature submission. John looks a little peeved at not being able to put Punk in the STFU, but instead picks up the man who helped him retain his title last night and hoists him up onto his shoulders, and women and children go crazy for the FU! Cena goes to slam Punk over his shoulder, but in the middle of the move, CM Punk manages to shift the momentum and somehow land an impressive neckbreaker on Cena!

Both men are laid out in the centre of the ring, and this means that the referee has no choice but to start a countout. He gets to 7 and both Punk and Cena are beginning to rise to their feet, but CM manages to get up a split-second earlier giving him the advantage going into the latter stages of the match. Punk goes to grab Cena but out of nowhere is smacked in the face with a gargantuan right hand from the champ. Cena boots Punk in the gut and tries to capitalize on the momentary advantage with an FU, but Punk floats over his shoulders and kicks Cena in the back of the knees, causing his legs to snap shut and his body to fall backwards. Punk lifts Cena and whips him into the corner, before predictably following up with running for the double knee lift. It is so predictable in fact, that Cena dodges it and Punk connects with only the hard turnbuckle covers. Punk staggers backwards dazed from the blow before John Cena clears him from the ring with a clothesline to cheers from the crowd and when Punk hits the floor he doesn’t look too happy. In the ring, Cena gets the crowd behind him and to his great relief, they cheer along with him and he climbs thr four corners of the ring to play to the crowd. He then stands up straight and prepares to do his signature salute, but before he can complete his taunt, he is suddenly knocked down from behind with a steel chair shot from CM Punk! The bell immediately rings as the shocked crowd is forced to sit through watching Punk bloody Cena with the chair, sparing no remorse as he has given up his match with the champ just to inflict pain. Punk keeps beating John Cena down as we head into a commercial.

WINNER- John Cena by DISQUALIFICATION in 12:48

King- Wow, CM Punk is really making an impression on the World Champ.

Cole- Please, stop this beating.

King- We’ll see this drama conclude after commercial.

***COMMERCIAL***

As CM Punk celebrates, even though Cena got the victory, he hears an all too familiar sound across the speakers. It is ‘Sexy Boy’ and he turns to the ramp to see Shawn Michaels walking sternly down it to the ring, shaking his head. HBK has a microphone in the ring and he looks set to speak his mind as he walks down the ramp.

HBK- Punk, you cost me the World Heavyweight Championship last night.

The crowd give more boos towards this incident.

HBK- Do you really think I would let you get away with that? I know you were beaten within an inch of your life last night in the Elimination Chamber, but tonight, it’s gonna happen again!

The crowd cheers and chants ‘HBK’.

King- HBK looks rightfully pissed, so Punk better run!

Shawn drops the microphone and runs into the ring to get Punk, who immediately slides away to the outside, wanting no part of a furious Shawn Michaels. Punk retreats into the crowd but HBK is hot on his heels, and the chase continues into the stands.

Cole- They’re running through the crowd, such madness!

King- But what for John Cena?

The camera shifts back to the ring, where John Cena is just starting to recover. Suddenly, all the lights go out in the arena and the crowd cheers.

Cole- It couldn’t be... could it?

GONG!

King- Oh... my... god...

A lightning bolt flies from the rafters to the stage where smoke starts billowing out.

GONG!

Cole- I think it is!

When it clears, a silhouette of a man is standing in the entrance way.

GONG!

King- I can’t believe this!

The lights go back on and it is revealed the man is THE UNDERTAKER! Taker points at Cena in the ring and takes a microphone.

Taker- You... me... Wrestlemania 25!

The crowd erupts in cheers!

King- Is he... is he serious?

Cena shakes his head in disbelief as Taker nods his head.

Taker- Winning the Royal Rumble allows me to face any champion whose soul I wish to possess. John Cena, hell has chosen you!

The crowd cheers even more, realizing the match is going to take place!

Cole- Oh my, I think this is actually happening.

Cena again shakes his head in disbelief, as Taker begins walking down to the ring.
Taker- I have received signs that you are the chosen one, that you are the man to take the Undertaker’s legacy. At Wrestlemania 25 I am not only proving the doubters wrong, I am becoming the World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd cheers for Taker.

Cole- John Cena will be taking on the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25!

King- What an epic announcement!

Taker begins to walk up the stairs and then gets into the ring.

Taker- John Cena, you will not be spared once the fury of-

The Undertaker is suddenly struck in the forehead by the chair still in the ring from CM Punk’s attack. Cena cracks Taker across the face a second time as the crowd erupts with boos. Undertaker falls to the mat where he is hit several more times with the steel chair, and the crowd are going crazy with boos. Cena grabs the microphone that Taker was using and turns to the crowd.

Cena- If all of you pieces of shit don’t care about me now...

Cena receives huge heat, more than at any point in his career.

Cena- Then you all will when I defeat the Undertaker’s undefeated streak at Wrestlemania!
Cena’s music plays and he poses over Taker’s body as the crowd boos and the show comes to an end.

Cole- Holy Sh- I mean, I’m... I’m just lost for words.

King- What an unbelievable conclusion to Raw! The Undertaker and John Cena will be going at it at the Granddaddy’ of them All and Cena just left Taker beaten and bloodied in the ring tonight!

Cole- How chaotic, I can’t wait to see how this pans out next Monday Night.

King- Make sure to tune in to Raw next week, guys!

-TJ-

Sex'd out Raw Review:

Haha orton quit. Wait, wha? He quit and is on Smackdown..... couldn't like Steph, sue him for briech of contract, but for the sake of the purpose, i will just let that be. :D Hi! I'm Job Ziggler, as that match was a massacre. So if i'm guessing Burke and Kofi are mid card guys.... Kofi and Burke must have the same idea or something along in that mind. I guess it leaves a mystery. Booker and Batista seemed shorter then what it could be, but it shows a mean streak with booker. A should be great match at SNME between the two. It would be funny if Tista won. Phoenix and Melina was solid, almost as long in length as your Booker vs. Tista match. It maybe will start a triple threat? Punk as a selfish heel? Sounds fun, this will make a good match at WrestleMania. The priceless loss to The Reject and the redneck is a shock victory in my mind. If that happens over and over again it will be a shock victory, Priceless has more star power then Yang and Moore will ever have on their greatest day. XD WGTTOMFGFTWBBQ <------ I love WGTT. They were an impressive tag team and I hope you can resemble that in the future. Nice arrogant promo with these two. Burke and Kofi attacked Kaz and Morrison...... Well I guess it will continue feuds up until Wrestlemania. Steph is a bitch. -_- Well atleast i still get to see Punk vs. Cena yay. The match went a good distance and shows an impressive mean streak in Punk. The Promo's sole purpose in my mind was to make Cena a heel. Which it did.

Overall this show was good, but if you are going to give matches times, I think you shoulda gave another match a 10:00 or above time, for the sake of quality, since two matches ended in less then 2 minutes. But very good show, and I expect good things from you. ;)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The Opening Commentary was too short for my liking, I would have liked to see more done by you Brandon and to be honest, it seemed really dry and no effert actually put into the opening commentary. Seemed as if you just wanted to get it over and done with, you didn't even introduce the commentators instead you just jumped right into it, not a good start if you ask me.

Didn't like the first line by Orton, just seemed like you needed something to open with and the better choice would have been to get right into it instead of using that line. Orton doesn't usually look for crowd recognition but he says that he doesn't want to be out there yet the next line he says that they should be happy for him, seems contradicting to me. The third set of sentences were pretty good but I would of enjoyed that if he then went on to run down the list of legends he has killed. It would have fit in very well with his gimmick and give him something else to gloat about, it still though doesn't sound cold hearted enough just yet. Okay, this promo is slowly getting better as it goes on, this next block flowed well and I liked Stephanie cutting him off. AND WHAT A BLOCKBUSTER WITH HIM TRANSFERING TO SMACKDOWN!(Even though I knew:p) Stephanie opened well, but then it went downhill, if she was a face General Manager, he would of let him go but it would be after a match or such, and I honestly don't think she would use the words biggest asset to describe Orton, sorry.

The match was alright to say the least cause really he just seemed to be one of the squash matches that I don't like to see at the start of the show. It just shows that sometimes people want to see what the first match is like before tuning out of the show. One of the bad things about that, I know of a lot of people that actually do that so it is not necessarily a good idea. It was decently written although it was just move after move and nearly did put me to sleep. It was an alright match but you could go further to establish the difference between recap and full matches.

I can't believe you did that, a complete turn around after a bloody 2 minute match and a commercial is not smart and as the PG stuff would have continued I can't think of why she would of said SHIT on live TV, not a very smart move my you. Although I am intrigued over what you are doing with Shane and Steph and I hope you manage to drag something out and put something over big at Wrestlemania involving the two, cause it just isn't Wrestlemania without a McMahon appearance and feud. More Swearing, so not smart.

Kofi sucks in promos, seriously this promo seems weird and I would rather have Michael Cole chime in afterwards then before the actual promo happens. The 'I hate your guts line' has to go, it just seems right out their, Burke came off well though and Grisham seemed good. Just do not like the way you played Kofi off through the entire promo.

Batista doing a Lou Thez would be so funny to see and wish you hadn't had done that cause it just puts me off for the rest of the match. I hope you meant something else. The match psychology came off well and all but a few things I noticed is that you are mixing recap and full but putting no emotion into the full part which makes me even more sleepy, Brandon, this is not one of the best shows of yours I have read(or I have become more a tightass.) Other then that and a few mistakes it was a decent match. One more bonepick, Booker doing the aftermatch assault you should have put more into, it could have been one of the best parts of the show but it just looks like you rushed it which is not a good thing. Oh and he would of probably been DQ'ed and the victory handed to Batista.

Booker T after the match was actually very good EXCEPT for the first lines of the promo as it just seems like you have a hard time beginning promos. It just seems to me like that, during the promos you are usually pretty good but at the start it seems like you have a hard time, don't worry, you are not the only one, I have that problem too.

Seemed like a decent match but again you had the same problem as you had in the other matches with the recap and full problem, just seems to mix up and gets boring at times. The ending of this match was shocking with Mendez not even walking to the ring. And then King getting mad, the way you play off King you should of done it differently by saying that Mendez did nothing wrong or something.

FINALLY! You did this promo fucking spot on, Punk come of Heelish and the way you did it was great. Well done man in this one.

Uh Huh, this match confused me, it was like a massive clusterfuck as you just wrote out move after move and nothing was described and then the mistakes in the second paragraph is where it lost me, I had to reread it atleast 5 times to get back on track with the match happenings so that is not good when I am a careful reader.

I have mixed emotions over this promo, at points it was good and the way Shelton explained seemed as he was trying to take all the credit which seemed like him but he isn't usually into helping others out, which is why this promo got me, the end was great. The way you set the ending up was good and I liked that.

The match was getting boring so it was a good thing they interfered but seriously, I WANT TO KNOW MORE OF THE BRAWL! The brawl is a big thing and you did nothing for it, just cut to a promo, I would love to see them brawl behind Cena though, that would be freaking awesome and funny to see.

Begger much, Cena just seemed like a fucking pushover which I did not like, honestly not a very well writter promo at points. Again the end came off well minus the last line, just crap sorry. Eh no big change with the title not being defended although I like the Steph lines though so good work there.

Match of the night to be brutally honest. I like the way it had been written and it was very well done overall. I like the way you wrote it but still, some of the descrioption was still not very good and or well done.

That is the second heel turn we have seen tonight, not very smart, but again, you did it well but honestly, it was well done but you still did it right but the timing was well off.

OVERALL: Decent Show but only one thing I wanna see is you improve your commentary over the other stuff I mentioned, good luck improving man and can't wait till Wrestlemania.

seX-Power

Heat Week 5

MATCH 1
Mike Knox def. Paul London- 2:14
(Single)

Paul London tried to use his speed in the opening moments, but Knox soon took control and ended up squashing Paul London after a Bicycle Kick.

MATCH 2
Mickie James def. Jillian Hall- 3:48
(Single)

Fairly competitive Women’s match that allowed both to shine before Mickie eventually won the match out of nowhere with the Mick Kick.

MATCH 3
World’s Greatest Tag Team def. Hillbilly Wrath- 6:48
(Tag Team)

Both these teams looked strong, and the craziness of Festus upon the bell’s ringing caused much problems for the World’s Greatest Tag Team, until they used dirty tactics and sealed the deal with a Superkick/German Suplex on Jesse.

Smackdown Week 5 Preview

6 nights ago No Way Out took place and it was, described shortly, epic. We saw its fallout on Raw when Randy Orton announced that he was taking his World Heavyweight Championship shot and transferring it to the WWE Championship on Smackdown, thus quitting Raw. Tonight, Orton appears on Smackdown for the first time, and he is sure to make an impact.

Also at No Way Out, we saw Jeff Hardy retain his WWE title against Edge in a match where he overcame the shenanigans of Edge as well as general manager Vickie Guerrero. Tonight, Hardy begins the night off as he addresses the WWE Universe in the ring on No Way Out, Randy Orton, and where he will go from here.

In another shocking moment that occurred at No Way Out, a new superstar won the invitational for the newly reinstated Cruiserweight Championship. Chris Sabin was eligible for the match as when the bell rang; he was in the ring, posing as a ring mechanic. He slid in just as Alex Shelley thought he had won the match and eliminated him. It was proved that Sabin was a Cruiserweight and due to the nature of the match, he became an official champion. Tonight on Smackdown, he makes his official TV debut as he takes on Kung Fu Naki in a cruiserweight bout.

In divas tag team action, Michelle McCool and former Diva’s Champion Natalya will take on Maria and new Women’s Champion Gail Kim. All three divas barring Kim will be looking for a shot at her title and a win would do wonders for any of them tonight.

In other tag team action, we see two formidable teams go at it as Hillbilly Wrath take on the Rated R Stars. Hawkins and Ryder have had the Colons in their mind for a while but they can’t discount the formidable team of Jesse and Festus tonight.

Finally, in some more cruiserweight action, Smackdown gets to showcase its newest division some more as Evan Bourne takes on THE Brian Kendrick. Kendrick requested this match after Bourne eliminated him from the Cruiserweight Title match at No Way Out, and it is sure to be a fast paced marvel.

Announced Matches

Randy Orton debuts on Smackdown

Jeff Hardy addresses the WWE Universe

Chris Sabin v Kung Fu Naki

Michelle McCool +Natalya v Gail Kim +Maria

Rated R Stars v Hillbilly Wrath

The Brian Kendrick v Evan Bourne

Moonlight Drive

Haven't read in a while, but guess I'll pick it up from here.

Randy Orton debuts on Smackdown
I'm thinking the good ol' 'I'm bigger than this show' angle, may be played out but it works everytime for getting a heel over on a new show imo. Hardy interupts of course. Or the other way around.

Jeff Hardy addresses the WWE Universe
See above.

Sqaush.

Gotta establish your champion.

Rated R Stars v Hillbilly Wrath
On their way to a tag title shot from what I read in the preview.

I miss him irl, so he better win.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nice Heat Results but we don't really care about them, the Smackdown preview was good and I want to see what Orton and Hardy have to say, Orton will definently be interrupting Hardy and it will go to match between those two at Wrestlemania I am positive(cause I think I booked it:))

The matches all look good but honestly I wouldn't be looking forward to Hillbilly Wrath and the Rated R Stars. This show match wise does not look the best minus the two Cruiserweight matches.

seX-Power

Smackdown Week 5

Dark Match: Bryan Danielson def. Jamie Noble

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!”

The show begins with Jeff Hardy in the ring. He talks about his win over Edge at No Way Out before saying how he successfully defended his title; therefore he is the hottest thing on Smackdown right now. United States Champion MVP comes out and says that he also defended his title, so he is better than Hardy. General Manager Vickie Guerrero comes out and announces a Champion v Champion match for later in the night, and MVP leaves. Jeff stays in the ring and looks pleased, but out of nowhere Randy Orton slides in behind him and nails him with an RKO, laying him out.

Raw Recap
‘Voices’ plays and the Number One Contender to the Worlds Heavyweight Championship steps out from backstage and slowly makes his way down to the ring, Legacy not by his side. Orton smirks, and soaks in boos from the crowd. He slides into the ring and grabs a microphone, before getting ready for boos to die down so he can speak.

Orton- I’m going to keep this short and sweet because unlike all of you people, I have somewhere to go and something to do with my life.

Heat.

Orton- As all of you should know and be very happy about, last night, I defeated 5 other superstars inside an Elimination Chamber to secure a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 25.

More heat for Orton.

Orton- But when I realised that I would be in the Raw main event, I had to think about it a little more. I had to think to myself, what was the point? I was the youngest EVER World Heavyweight Champion on Raw and holding that title was the greatest sensation a 24 year old could have. Since then, I have matured and gone on to become the biggest and best superstar in the WWE. Since I have been on Raw the past few years, I have defeated everyone that matters. Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Christian Cage, Batista and even World Heavyweight Champion John Cena have all fallen victim to the RKO!

Heat at Orton mentioning taking out all their favorite stars.

Orton- So I thought of this and then began to contemplate whether participating in the Raw main event would even have a point. I mean, what do I need to prove? Nothing! I’ve done all I need to on Raw, and I am already the top superstar here. There is no reason for me to stay here. That is why, after my match last night, I immediately sought out Smackdown general manager Vickie Guerrero for a little chat. I proposed my case and she agreed, letting me transfer my title shot over to Smackdown and the WWE Championship. Now, there is only one thing in my way from being in the Smackdown main event at Wrestlemania, and-

‘All Grown Up’ plays and Raw General Manager Stephanie McMahon walks out to a mixed reaction, with a microphone in her hand.

Steph- I’m sorry, was I meant to wait for a cue?

Orton smirks and nods in apprehension.

Orton- No, go right ahead Stephanie.

Steph- Well Randy, since you consider yourself so far above MY show then I guess I have to do what’s right-

Orton- Thank you-

Steph- And that is to keep you on Raw!

The crowd boos, wanting Orton nowhere near Raw.

Orton- WHAT!?

Steph- Yeah you heard me Randy, you ain't going anywhere. You’re not the only one who considers you as the most valuable man on Raw and I’m not losing my biggest asset to the enemy. So, I’m sorry, but Randy Orton is staying on Raw!

More heat towards the GM’s decision.

Orton looks furious but suddenly calms down and smiles.

Orton- Is that so?

Steph- My word is final.

Orton- Well then I guess I have no other choice but to say this... I QUIT!

The crowd cheers, wanting Orton away from their show.

Steph- Excuse me?

Orton- Yeah you heard me, I am officially quitting Raw.

Steph- You can’t just-

Orton- See you on Smackdown and then at Wrestlemania, when I’m competing in the main event!

Orton receives a mixed reaction but mostly cheers, as he is finally leaving Raw.

Orton poses in the Raw ring one last time before walking back up the ramp and past a shocked Steph McMahon, all while the crowd sing Orton the ‘Goodbye’ song.

MATCH 1
(Single)

A virtual squash match here. Funaki does not gain in much offense barring a kick or two. Chris Sabin dominates with some methodical yet high flying offense, eventually sealing the deal with a Cradle Shock.

WINNER- Chris Sabin by PINFALL in 1:25

Sabin takes the microphone after the match and talks about his shocking win at No Way Out. He explains that even though there were qualifiers, it was still an invitational and he capitalized on that stipulation to become the new Cruiserweight Champion. He puts himself over as a skilled superstar before Vickie comes out and announces that his first title defense will be after Saturday Night’s Main Event, against the winner of a Number One Contendership battle royal at that same show. Sabin invites all comers and does not seem fazed about this announcement; instead he looks more pumped up.

Raw Rewind

Backstage, Elijah Burke and Kofi Kingston are shown talking together in a corridor.

Burke- So it’s agreed?

Kingston- Ya man, we do it tonight.

The crowd discusses amongst themselves what they could be talking about.

Burke- This is strictly business by the way, in no form are we friends.

Kingston- Don’t worry man, I hate your guts.

Todd Grisham walks down the corridor and stops once he sees the conversation.

Grisham- What are you two talking about here?

Burke- None of your business.

Burke storms off down the corridor.

Grisham- What was that about?

Kingston- You’ll see tonight, man.

The crowd murmur, puzzled.

MATCH 5
Intercontinental Championship & Hardcore Championship
John Morrison v Kazarian
(Single)

Both men walk to the ring with a minor limp, showing the effects of their match last night in the brutal Elimination Chamber. The bell rings and they slowly lock up, exchanging their usually faster paced offense for a more methodical collar and elbow tie up, possibly due to being sapped of energy after No Way Out. The grapple is broken and both men step back to take a breather, before Kaz puts Morrison in a hammerlock. Morrison twists himself out of the hold and transitions it into a straight jacket hold on Kaz. Kaz in turn manages to escape this with a mule kick, before turning around and hitting Morrison with a straight snap kick to the head. JoMo staggers backwards and Kaz looks to finish him off with a roundhouse kick, only for Morrison to duck before leveling Kaz with a dropkick. John picks up Kaz for a suplex, but in mid air, Kaz manages to control his fall and reverse it into a neckbreaker on Morrison! As both men lie on the canvas, Elijah Burke and Kofi Kingston run down the ramp and simultaneously attack both competitors. The bell is immediately ring as the champs are beaten down, with Burke focusing on Kaz while Kofi pounds away at the Intercontinental Champion. The two champions roll out of the ring and try to retreat up the ramp but are pursued by their respective attackers, and the brawl continues up backstage.

WINNER- NO CONTEST in 1:37

MVP is backstage and he takes a microphone. He hypes up his champion v champion match for later tonight. He says that he should be the WWE Champion and that every gold belt should be around his waist. MVP proclaims himself as the best US Champion in history and says that tonight; he will beat the worst WWE Champion in history.

MATCH 2
Curt Hawkins +Zack Ryder v Jesse +Festus
(Tag Team)

A fairly even match, with both teams looking strong. Festus starts off by predictably cleaning house and taking out the Rated R Stars. However, thanks to an eye rake, the heels take control once Jesse tags in. There is a hot tag to Festus, but Curt distracts the referee and Zack nails the Corn Fed Colossus with a low blow and then a DDT to win the match.

WINNERS- Curt Hawkins +Zack Ryder by PINFALL in 5:35

Randy Orton is backstage and he talks about his first appearance on Smackdown tonight. He talks about winning the Raw Elimination Chamber at No Way Out and then talking to both General Managers and being allowed to come to the blue brand. He says he has come straight for Jeff Hardy and he plans to beat him at Wrestlemania, saying it shouldn’t be too hard considering Hardy’s track record. He puts over his NWO win some more as well as the RKO earlier in the show. Orton says Legacy is gone and he will have to survive on his own, but he will do it as a champion, and that he will beat Hardy in front of 75000 of his fans at Wrestlemania 25!

MATCH 3
Bobby Lashley v Paul London
(Single)

Glorified squash match with this one. Lashley dominates the offense from the bell and takes out London’s legs to reduce his speed. Lashley uses high powered offense but misses a Spear in the corner, allowing London to get in some offense. However, Lashley catches Paul coming off the top rope before planting him down with the Dominator in one swift motion.

WINNER- Bobby Lashley by PINFALL in 2:19

Triple H is backstage icing his neck as Edge walks in accompanied by his wife and the Smackdown General Manager Vickie Guerrero. Edge taunts HHH for losing last night to the Undertaker, mentioning how he beat Taker before on many occasions. HHH responds by saying Edge is a hypocrite, as he lost to Jeff Hardy at No Way Out, and he has beaten Hardy many times before. Edge responds to this by saying it doesn’t matter, because his wife the General Manager can get him title matches whenever he wants. HHH asks what Edge’s point is, but the Rated R Superstar replies by saying he just wants to gloat his superiority. HHH laughs and says that the Game is superior to all others on Smackdown. Vickie intervenes by saying that HHH will have the chance to prove that in a match next week with Smackdown’s newest star, Randy Orton!

MATCH 4
(Single)

Good match here, with both men gaining even amounts of offense. Early in the match Bourne controls it with his superior speed but Kendrick uses Ezekiel to get ahead in the match. The action then falls in both men’s favor until the ending. Bourne hits Kendrick with a big spinning hook kick before going to the top rope. However, before he can land the SSP, Ezekiel knocks him to the mat and the referee ring the bell, as Kendrick and Jackson beat down Bourne.

WINNER- Evan Bourne by DISQUALIFICATION in 10:11

Jeff Hardy is backstage with Todd Grisham. He is asked about his champion vs champion match tonight. Jeff responds by saying that there is a reason the WWE title is above the US title and that is because scum like MVP will never hold the WWE title. Hardy says that he is coming off a huge win and he plans to keep that momentum rolling. Todd asks him about Randy Orton, and Jeff seriously nods his head. Hardy puts over Orton as a serious contender who is coming off a big match at No Way Out, but he says Orton does not have the passion and heart that the Extreme Enigma has. Hardy says that whenever Orton wants to fight, he will be ready. He says that if Randy wants him at Wrestlemania, so be it, he will just have to kick the Legend Killer’s ass in front of the 75000 in attendance!

MATCH 5
(Tag Team)

There is another fairly even match in this divas tag team bout. The heels dominate off the bat but some miscommunication leads to the Diva’s champ capitalizing and gaining some offense. However, some heelish hair pulling later and the heels begin to dominate Maria. Natalya puts her in the Sharpshooter but McCool tags herself in and applies the Heel Hook, forcing Maria to tap out.

WINNERS- Michelle McCool +Natalya by SUBMISSION in 6:33

The heels bicker after the match about how McCool tagged herself in, with both proclaiming they are better than the other. Gail Kim intervenes by proposing they have a match against each other with the winner getting a shot at her Diva’s title. They both accept and the match is made official.

Raw Rebound
As CM Punk celebrates, even though Cena got the victory, he hears an all too familiar sound across the speakers. It is ‘Sexy Boy’ and he turns to the ramp to see Shawn Michaels walking sternly down it to the ring, shaking his head. HBK has a microphone in the ring and he looks set to speak his mind as he walks down the ramp.

HBK- Punk, you cost me the World Heavyweight Championship last night.

The crowd give more boos towards this incident.

HBK- Do you really think I would let you get away with that? I know you were beaten within an inch of your life last night in the Elimination Chamber, but tonight, it’s gonna happen again!

The crowd cheers and chants ‘HBK’.

Shawn drops the microphone and runs into the ring to get Punk, who immediately slides away to the outside, wanting no part of a furious Shawn Michaels. Punk retreats into the crowd but HBK is hot on his heels, and the chase continues into the stands.

The camera shifts back to the ring, where John Cena is just starting to recover. Suddenly, all the lights go out in the arena and the crowd cheers. A lightning bolt flies from the rafters to the stage where smoke starts billowing out. When it clears, a silhouette of a man is standing in the entrance way. The lights go back on and it is revealed the man is THE UNDERTAKER! Taker points at Cena in the ring and takes a microphone.

Taker- You... me... Wrestlemania 25!

The crowd erupts in cheers at this possible match!

Cena shakes his head in disbelief as Taker nods his head.

Taker- Winning the Royal Rumble allows me to face any champion whose soul I wish to possess. John Cena, hell has chosen you!

The crowd cheers even more, realizing the match is going to take place!

Cena again shakes his head in disbelief, as Taker begins walking down to the ring.

Taker- I have received signs that you are the chosen one, that you are the man to take the Undertaker’s legacy. At Wrestlemania 25 I am not only proving the doubters wrong, I am becoming the World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd cheers for Taker.

Taker begins to walk up the stairs and then gets into the ring.

Taker- John Cena, you will not be spared once the fury of-

The Undertaker is suddenly struck in the forehead by the chair still in the ring from CM Punk’s attack. Cena cracks Taker across the face a second time as the crowd erupts with boos. Undertaker falls to the mat where he is hit several more times with the steel chair, and the crowd are going crazy with boos. Cena grabs the microphone that Taker was using.

Cena- If all of you pieces of shit don’t care about me now...

Cena receives huge heat, more than at any point in his career.

Cena- Then you all will when I defeat the Undertaker’s undefeated streak at Wrestlemania!

Cena’s music plays and he poses over Taker’s body as the crowd boos and the show comes to an end.

Matt Hardy gets in the ring and apologizes to the fans for losing at No Way Out. He tells them that if he were to be given one more chance then he would pull it off and become United States Champion. Mr Kennedy comes out and says that he also deserves another chance, because he wasn’t even pinned at No Way Out. Hardy replies by saying that it doesn’t matter who was pinned, what matters is who had the strongest showing. He says that, regardless of winners and losers, he wowed the crowd at No Way Out. Kennedy disagrees, saying that Hardy has tried to beat MVP for so many months but he keeps letting the fans down. Vickie Guerrero comes out and announces that next week; the two superstars will face off in a Number One Contender’s match to the US title. She states that the winner will compete for the title at Saturday Night’s Main Event, and their shot will be the last one they will get while MVP is Champion. Kennedy and Hardy both look pleased with this and the segment concludes with a stare down.

MATCH 6
MVP v Jeff Hardy
(Single)

This is a good match with again, fairly even offense. Hardy’s intensity allows him to capitalize at the start of the match but MVP dodges an early Swanton, before controlling the bulk of offense for a long while. MVP stays in control until Hardy makes a comeback by breaking a submission, before landing his signature moves in succession. Hardy goes for the Twist of Fate but MVP escapes and goes for the Playmaker, only to have Jeff Hardy flip into an innovative pin and get the three. After the match Orton again gets behind Hardy and hits him with another RKO, posing over his fallen body to end the show.

WINNER- Jeff Hardy by PINFALL in 11:46

-TJ-

A Sex'd Out Smackdown and I guess Heat review:

Seeing how you wrote, I will just put insight on how the matches went and if it was good for feuds and stuff. Well for Heat, usually the matches go for about 6 minutes and the last match goes for about 8 minutes. It did not seem like the half and hour show Heat always is. But the Knox and London match went as I thought it would. The mickie and hall match coulda went longer, and finally the tag match seemed like it should have been. It seems like you coulda added one more match to Heat, but nonetheless, heat is not a show to worry about, ON TO SMACKDOWN. That Dark Match looked epic. :D And now on to smackdown's show. I knew Orton would do that to Hardy, kinda, I expected him to interrupt and attack, not just attack. But it made a good main event anyways and shows Orton's attitude. Why no give Kung Fu Naki some offense? :( Anyways Sabin is the champion now, so I guess it was believable you Funaki hater. So there's going to be a sexy battle royal at SNME and it seems like your gonna pull a fast one or something like that on Sabin, i don't know. Nice ego trip for MVP. Proclaiming himself the best US champion and Hardy the worst WWE champion. I would like for you to have MVP say, that if he was 200 pounds he would be holding the CW title too. Just for the fun of it lol. After their lost to WGTT, I expected Festus and Jesse to lose to Hawkins and Ryder, but if it was fairly even like you said, the time could/should of been 7-8 minutes. The Orton promo states, that he is bored and wants something else :) then Orton speaks about beating Hardy at WM. I expect MOTY from these two at WM to be honest. The London squash was what i expected these two to have, atleast you gave London some credibility, unlike Funaki.......... Annoying Ego who thinks he's god. I hate people like that. And edge is one of them, but hey, a good match next week. Trips and Orton FTW. The sex'd out CW battle was cool and it ended in a way to give a rematch between the two. Let's hope. The modest Hardy promo talking shit to MVP and also putting over Orton, who just RKO'd him at the start of the show, then he claims to kick his ass. Sounds fun lol. The Divas tag match had more length then the also fairly even Hawkins/Ryder vs. Festus/Jesse match...... hmmmmmmmmmm..... :g: Anyways the divas match next week should be fun. Hardy's trying to get the title shot from the fans. Kennedy comes out with logic that he wasn't pinned..... GO KENNEDY! Anyways I see Hardy winning the match, then the title, then a match with KENNEDY at WM...... KENNEDY! The Hardy/MVP match looked solid and it's making RKO vs. Hardy even more interesting.

Overall the show was solid. And I can't wait for your next show. My rate, considering the writing style. 7.5/10

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Raw Week 5 Review

Opening promo- Interesting way to kick off the show. It's not every day the top star quits at the top of the hour. This was a good length for a promo. It wasn't too short, but it didn't drag either. Looking forward to seeing this pay off.

Kane vs. Ziggler- wait for it...... wait for it..... SQUASH! Thanks for coming Ziggler, you're a jobber. Nice way to keep Kane looking strong.

Steph promo- Wow, she's a bitch. Completly agree with Cole. Kinda out of character for Steph to swear on TV. Besides that, this was a solid heel promo.

Kofi/Burke promo- I think they're talkin 'bout some gay sex.

Booker vs. Batista- Wow, Batista got owned here. This seems like it would be a good way to write out Batista, so I'm gonna assume that's what you're doing here. This was an entertaining match, but with two people who I honestly don't give a crap about.

Booker promo- I'm not a fan of the King gimmick for Booker at all, but it worked here. I'm guessing Batista wins because if Booker wins, you just killed Batista.

Beth vs. Melina- This was a damn good match, but the ending kinda sucked. Not so much suck really as it was disapointing. I'm not sure if Rosa will be able to have a good feud matchwise with Beth, but so far it's been good.

Punk promo- Fantastic. Just a fantastic promo. One very small out of character moment was when Punk said kilometres. We don't have those here in America, lol.

Priceless vs. MooreWang- Some great tag team action in this one. There really wasn't any downtime or low points for this match, which made me happy. I'd say that this was the best match so far in the show. I like how you haven't made MooreWang into jobbers like they were really used.

WGTT promo- WOOOOOOOOOO! This was a good promo. You're building up your tag division to be something big.

Morrison vs. Kaz- BOOOOOOOOOOO! This was poopy. The attack by Kofi and Burke was done too fast and it ended too soon. Morrison and Kaz looked like cowards running away. This whole segment just sucked. Sorry.

Cena promo- It's just kinda odd to believe that the crowd would boo Cena. Other than that, this was a solid promo. Nothing real to complain about.

Punk vs. Cena- YEAH! TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH! Sorry. Just a little happy that Punk kicked Cena's ass. That was a great match, match of the night BY FAR. (remember capitals mean I'm saying it louder). This would have been a great way to end the show.

HBK promo- Good intensity from Shawn, just kinda upset that Punk won't be winning that title anytime soon.

Cena/Undertaker promo- I'm torn on this. It was good I'll give you that, but I didn't like that Cena laid out Undertaker. Also Cena saying shit... that's a no-no. Finally: if Cena wins at Mania, I riot.

Final Thoughts- Good show. For everything you did that I disliked, you did 2 or 3 things that I did like. Punk vs. Cena was well done as was Punk's heel turn. Besides the Morrison vs. Kaz match all of the matches were great.

Final rating time: 8/10

Heat Review- Did sound like a bad show. Good to see the WGTT get a win.

SD Review: That dark match interests me more than anything else in the show lol. We want Danielson! or at least me... Good to see Sabin win, Yuk to see Hawkins/Ryder win... Kendrick vs. Bourne would have been a good match to read full length... Yay for Orton at the end of the show.... This wasn't really a review, more of just random thoughts. Good stuff though.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Raw Week 5 Review

The Matches: Kane defeats Dolph Ziggler in a Squashy McPancake match. Ziggler got very little offense, Kane dominant, not much to say about it really. Booker T defeats Batista again in a pretty good raw match. Batista comes out like a house of fire but Booker T uses his veteran wiles to take control. It really looks to me like Booker T has Batista's number after beating him on back to back occassions. Next Melina defeats Beth Phoenix in another good match. Story of the match is Beth's power vs. Melina's quickness and never say die attitude. Rosa again costs Beth Phoenix so we'll see what happens from here. MooreWang defeats Priceless. Pretty standard tag match, faces shine, heels cut off the ring, beaten down face hits a big offensive move and makes the hot tag. The champions could be in trouble if they lose again. Morrison vs. Kazarian-pass. Although I do like the tandem of Burke and Kingston though. Cena vs. Punk was a great main event match. Lots of action in this one. I like how Punk went for the anaconda vice early in the match. This match was very much a roller coaster with lots of false comebacks and Punk controlling the match. I also enjoyed Punk mocking HBK with the roundhouse kick. Kind of illogical of Cena to do a four corner salute essentially giving Punk time to recover. The finish works because it gets Punk over as a heel but keeps Cena strong as he isn't pinned.

The Promos: We kick things off with an awesome promo with Orton and Stephanie. Very interesting development with Orton quitting raw. We'll see how he fares on Smackdown. Heelish stephanie is heelish. We'll see what she means by things starting tonight. Burke and Kingston promo was nothing amazing. Typical "I don't like you you don't like me but let's put that aside for a common purpose" promo. Booker's promo was good as we get a SNME match out of it and it's a money in the bank qualifying match-wo0t. Punk as a heel = epic awesomeness. Great promo here, really explains Punk's actions and mindset. Shelton Benjamin's tough love promo was aight. Cena's promo manages to get the crowd back on his side after what happened at No Way Out but then Stephanie pulls out her insane heat machine turning the match into a non-title match. The ending segments-oh my god this is the greatest segment I've ever seen in my life. There's this guy called HBK and he's like "Punk I'm gonna hurt you" and Punk is like "aaaaahhhh" and runs away and just when we think that's end of it THE GONG SHOW is back. No it's just the Undertaker and he makes lightning shoot out. So Undertaker challenges Cena to a match at Wrestlemania and the crowd is like hooray! But then Cena hits him in the head with a chair and the crowd is like boo! It was the feel good segment of the year.

Booking: The way this show was booked was really good. Matches were booked logically as far as who won. The promos also did a good job of explaining peoples actions. Overall everything was developed and furthered along nicely.

Flow: No complaints here. Action was broken up appropriately with promos and the show built to it's climax nicely.

Overall: This was a very good show. Wrestlemania is shaping up to be epic. Can't wait for the fallout next week.

seX-Power

Raw Week 6 Preview

Last week, after the main event of Raw, we saw one of the most shocking moments in the history of Raw as the Undertaker appeared on the stage and announced he was using his guaranteed Wrestlemania 25 title shot, courtesy of a Royal Rumble victory, on John Cena’s World Heavyweight Championship. We then saw the champ viciously beat down Taker before insulting the fans, who promptly turned against him. Tonight, John Cena addresses the crowd on last week’s actions and on his freshly announced match at Wrestlemania.

Also, this week we begin to find the participants for the annual Money in the Bank ladder match taking place at Wrestlemania 25. Tonight we will have a fatal 4 way match to decide the first spot in the prestigious and always exciting match. Rey Mysterio, JBL, Christian Cage and Jack Swagger will be participating and will all want a spot in the match, but Christian Cage has one other thing on his mind and that is Chris Jericho, so Y2J’s presence will be lingering in his mind.

In tonight’s main event we will also see the Undertaker have his first match as an official member of Raw when he goes 1 on 1 with none other than his brother, the Big Red Machine, Kane! Kane looked very impressive last week in a victory against Dolph Ziggler and he looks to get some huge momentum by taking out his brother tonight.

A title is on the line tonight as the World Tag Team Champions Priceless will take on their rivals, the Redneck Rumblers in tag team action. The titles will be on the line and Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore are on a roll after defeating the champs in non title action last week, as well as respectively defeating Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase in singles competition. We may see gold change hands tonight.

Last week we also saw both the Intercontinental and Hardcore champions attacked in their match by Elijah Burke and Kofi Kingston. Tonight, Elijah Burke explains his actions and possible alliance in a tell all interview with Matt Striker. Also, we will see the newly reformed World’s Greatest Tag Team back in action together as they take on Pacific Pain, and look to get on a roll as a team.

We will also get to witness the tension between former allies Shawn Michaels and CM Punk explode, as HBK is set to take the microphone and address Punk on his actions and words. Punk cost Shawn the World title at No Way Out and then delivered a cruel speech last week that cut down the veteran. Tonight is Michaels’ chance to fire back as this feud escalates.

Finally, we will see Batista answer Booker T’s challenge for a match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. The King knocked the Animal unconscious last week before making a challenge to Tista in a bid to beat him for the third straight time. Batista had his head nodded for him and tonight he gets to accept the challenge on his own behalf.

Announced Card

John Cena explains his actions

Batista answers Booker T’s challenge

Elijah Burke is interviewed

Shawn Michaels addresses CM Punk

Rey Mysterio v Christian Cage v JBL v Jack Swagger

World’s Greatest Tag Team v Pacific Pain

Undertaker v Kane

News + Rumors

The WWE’s image is undergoing a major change as Vince looks to bring the edge back into his product. This is evident as in recent weeks; there has been more swearing and more blood. They want more attitude in the product but don’t want the cheesy storylines and sexual innuendos that came with the attitude era.

It is understood that Saturday Night’s Main Event will take place in just under 2 weeks, i.e. week 7’s end. There will be 8 matches on the event which is not treated as a formal PPV. It will be a three hour show commentated by Raw’s Michael Cole, Smackdown’s Tazz and Raw wrestler John Bradshaw Layfield. JBL put his hand up to call the event after being told he would not have a spot on the card.

The WWE is said to be high on Jack Swagger at the moment, and the brash All American has impressed officials with his heel work. He hasn’t received much of a push on Raw in recent weeks but that has been due to a stacked roster and you can expect him to be involved in a major storyline leading into Wrestlemania.

Kane has put his hand up backstage as somebody who is getting older and therefore wants to put over other talent, specifically younger guys. Kane has asked for no titles and to just be talent enhancement, as he feels this is best for the program. A similiar story is taking place with Smackdown’s Finlay.

Saturday Night’s Main Event

Grudge Match: Rated RKO v Triple H +Jeff Hardy

United States Championship: MVP © v Matt Hardy/Mr Kennedy - Last Chance for Challenger

Wrestlemania 25

Money in the Bank: ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ??? v ???

Brand Supremacy: ??? v ???

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena © v Undertaker

WWE Championship: Randy Orton v Jeff Hardy ©

Qwake

Well I didn't read the show but I read the news and I like where this may lead, Cena should deliver a good promo here which could make him an epic heel, I'm interested in this alot.

Well I'm not a fan of Batista but I did quite like Booker T in WWE, should be another interesting angle for the night, I expect Batista to except and hopefully Booker beats him a third straight time when they face off with one another yet again.

Elijah Burke is fucking awesome, I've seen him everywhere in BTB land since I've been reviewing lately. I think I read that he was being interviewed by Matt Striker, if so, hell yeah, Striker owns even more then Elijah himself. I'm really looking forward to this.

I remember these two feuding for ages in "The Anigma's" old WWE thread. Anyways, HBK always delivers a pretty good promo and with CM punk being adressed who knows what will happen, with everything going on in real life with Punk he's really been changed in most BTBs, I'll be reading to see what you do with him. Should be good.

I was going to say Christian would get the win but he's in a feud with Y2J by the looks of things so I'm going with Rey Rey to get the win, he'd be quite epic in MITB, I'm suprised its never happened. Should be a pretty good match.

You wouldn't think Priceless would lose to a team like this, it would really make them look weak. Should be some decent action to come from this match, hopefully its a good win for Dibiase and Rhodes.

Not sure who Pacific Pain is but whoever they're I think they're about to lose to the newly reformed, Worlds Greatest Tag Team. I'm looking forward to this match. Haas and Benjamin are only good when theyre teaming together, when they aren't they go nowhere sadly for them.

Undertaker v Kane

Undertakers first night on RAW so I think he is going to get the win even though Kane has momentum going into this. I think John Cena may somehow get involved if he is indeed turning heel, should be interesting to see how this one plays out.

The shows looking good, ill definitely check it out, remind me once its posted tbh.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
PLAGIARIZER~! :D Anyway, should be a good promo which may make Cena an epic heel as previously said.

Match for SNME ends in no contest which leads to a gimmick match IMO :p.

Interrupted by JoMo, Kaz and Kingston which leads to a tag match at SNME and a Four Way Match at Mania where the winner of the first fall gets the Hardcore Title and the second gets IC. Complicated, but its what I think will happen :D.

Hurry up and sign the epic match for Mania plz.

Not quite sure on this one, because CC seems taken by Jericho, and JBL doesn't suit, so it's either Rey or SWAGGAH, so I go for the latter since he pwns.

As much as I hate Rhodes, I hate MooreWang even more, and I may just stop reading if they win :D.

Coz they pwn compared to Manu and Snuka (I think that's who they are from memory :S).

Undertaker v Kane
Coz it's Taker's first match on RAW, rather self explanitory, even for you :D. Oh, and I LOLed after reading the news and notes, because you said Kane is looking to put over younger talent, yet he went over Ziggler last week and Taker isn't exactly young :D.