Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Reminder that Kevin Nash as Diesel was WWF champion for a year in the 90s and it was one of the lowest in ratings and worst timeline ever in WWE history.
- Nash didn't book himself to win the title over Goldberg. That's a myth.

- RAW set ratings records during periods when Nash was champion. In particular the average between March of 1995 until June of 1995 was the highest in the show's history up until that point. Despite Nash being booked terribly as champion.

- Nash's house show numbers as champion bested Bret Hart's first title reign.

- Nash was a major ratings draw in WCW from 1996-1998. As confirmed by Mike Graham and many others.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
This week's RAW rating was down 20 % on last year. It featured Rollins' return. Smackdown was also down 15% year on year. Yet, other sports' ratings are up year on year.

Lynch and Rollins are currently tanking the ratings. I give Lynch credit as she is a good performer. But Rollins is out of his depth as a headliner.

Crash

Reaction score
- Nash didn't book himself to win the title over Goldberg. That's a myth.

- RAW set ratings records during periods when Nash was champion. In particular the average between March of 1995 until June of 1995 was the highest in the show's history up until that point. Despite Nash being booked terribly as champion.

- Nash's house show numbers as champion bested Bret Hart's first title reign.

- Nash was a major ratings draw in WCW from 1996-1998. As confirmed by Mike Graham and many others.

-I never said that he booked himself to beat Goldberg's streak don't put words in my mouth. It was Bischoff's decision, but everyone knows that Nash had a lot of power backstage and most likely gave the idea to Bischoff who agreed.

-I don't care about the ratings, like I said before ratings are just a pissing contest. How much money you draw is the only thing that matters. Anyway you probably don't even have any proof of that anyway. At least provide some sources to valid your point first, instead of just saying "March of 1995 until June of 1995 was the highest in the show's history up".

-Again provide some proofs to that statement.

-Everyone know he was a big draw in his WCW run. You got any other obvious statements like that? By the way, the only time Mike Graham had any brains is after he shot himself. He was the biggest most bitter person ever, even worse than Jim Cornette. He called Benoit, Malenko, Eddie and Saturn a "little band of midgets" while he was himself smaller than these guys.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Why are we talking about wcw?

This threads about Batistas dick
Wrong, wrong. It's about Jordynne Grace's book of creepy dm's she wrote while being recorded in skimpy outfits at SKW

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
-I never said that he booked himself to beat Goldberg's streak don't put words in my mouth. It was Bischoff's decision, but everyone knows that Nash had a lot of power backstage and most likely gave the idea to Bischoff who agreed.

-I don't care about the ratings, like I said before ratings are just a pissing contest. How much money you draw is the only thing that matters. Anyway you probably don't even have any proof of that anyway. At least provide some sources to valid your point first, instead of just saying "March of 1995 until June of 1995 was the highest in the show's history up".

-Again provide some proofs to that statement.

-Everyone know he was a big draw in his WCW run. You got any other obvious statements like that? By the way, the only time Mike Graham had any brains is after he shot himself. He was the biggest most bitter person ever, even worse than Jim Cornette. He called Benoit, Malenko, Eddie and Saturn a "little band of midgets" while he was himself smaller than these guys.

- Pure conjecture that it was Nash's idea. You just don't like him.

- Source -

- Source -

- Well Beniot, Malenko, Eddie and Saturn were a little band of midgets in WCW. Just because Graham was short it doesn't mean he was wrong does it? Eddie later became a much more well-rounded performer. I liked him. Even if he did bomb as a headliner.

Crash

Reaction score
- Pure conjecture that it was Nash's idea. You just don't like him.

- Source -

- Source -

- Well Beniot, Malenko, Eddie and Saturn were a little band of midgets in WCW. Just because Graham was short it doesn't mean he was wrong does it? Eddie later became a much more well-rounded performer. I liked him. Even if he did bomb as a headliner.

Just curious, were you even watching at the time?

I don't dislike Nash, I actually was a fan of him in WCW. I just think he takes himself way too seriously now since he became a nobody, just talking shit all the time to stay relevant.

Also LOL at nWoWolfpacTV being a credible source, you couldn't get anymore bias than this.

How tall are you, by the way? Cause you like to call them midgets, I'm just wondering if you are at least 6 foot 5 to have that kind of talk.

I agree that Mike Graham being a midget himself and calling them a little band of midgets doesn't mean he was right or wrong. It just means he was an hypocrite asshole, just like when he kept saying "all these people in WCW never drew a dime" while he never drew one dime in his life.

Last edited:

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I'm sorry but why in 2019 are we arguing about Kevin Nash's drawing ability?

Reactions: Crash

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just curious, were you even watching at the time?

I don't dislike Nash, I actually was a fan of him in WCW. I just think he takes himself way too seriously now since he became a nobody, just talking shit all the time to stay relevant.

Also LOL at nWoWolfpacTV being a credible source, you couldn't get anymore bias this.

How tall are you, by the way? Cause you like to call them midgets, I'm just wondering if you are at least 6 foot 5 to have that kind of talk.

I agree that Mike Graham being a midget himself and calling them a little band of midgets doesn't mean he was right or wrong. It just means he was an hypocrite asshole, just like when he kept saying "all these people in WCW never drew a dime" while he never drew one dime in his life.
So you are not going to debunk any points then.

Oh and I am 6 ft 2.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like how nerds say "fuck casual fans". They are the fans that WWE want. Because there are loads of them. Only people with no lives are hardcore wrestling fans. You know, that small portion of geeks that watch everything.

WWE need to find someone who brings the casual audience back full-time. It isn't enough to keep catering to the neckbeards.

Redboy123@

Reaction score

Oh and I am 6 ft 2.
I guess you only started watching a few years ago if your gonna dodge questions.

If any casual fan actually starts watching wrestling without liking it when they were a kid, then that's tragic.

Atleast hardcore fans have an excuse

Crash

Reaction score

There is nothing to debunk, you are posting screenshots from a twitter account who is a nobody and you just believe everything he says. Just like the people who think everything Dave Meltzer says is the truth, the so called "smarks", you are the same as the people you hate.

Oh and I am 6 ft 2.

You are not that tall then, only a few inches taller than the people you are making fun of, sad. Anyway I've had enough of talking with you, this is going nowhere and getting boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.