Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Seth Rollins is probably 6 foot 1 to 6 foot 2. Basically you are the same height.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is probably 6 foot 1 to 6 foot 2. Basically you are the same height.
Who says height is the only thing that matters? That's a strawman.

It does matter, for sure. But it's not the only thing that I value. Rollins is terrible on the mic and doesn't have any aura. He doesn't have any physical presence either. Despite his height.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
There is nothing to debunk, you are posting screenshots from a twitter account who is a nobody and you just believe everything he says. Just like the people who think everything Dave Meltzer says is the truth, the so called "smarks", you are the same as the people you hate.
I don't believe everything he says. I think he underrated Goldberg, for example. But he's a credible source for research. The RAW ratings from 1995 was taken from a newspaper article.

You really are dumb aren't you?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Rollins is an incredibly athlete so he does have physical presence. Unless you only consider physical presence as someone who has a body builder physique

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rollins is an incredibly athlete so he does have physical presence. Unless you only consider physical presence as someone who has a body builder physique
Scott Steiner and Ken Shamrock had physical presence. Not because they were tall, but because you knew they would beat the crap out of you.

Rollins doesn't have that. He's a hipster with a nerdy voice.

Reactions: Death Walker

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Back on topic.

Seth is the best choice if you are looking at storyline. Best storyline you can get.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Back on topic.

Seth is the best choice if you are looking at storyline. Best storyline you can get.
Not really. Braun was a better option. As was Lashley. A Brock vs Lashley match could be great if it was booked properly.

Really though. There weren't many good options. It's a weak era for marketable talent.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Not really. Braun was a better option. As was Lashley. A Brock vs Lashley match could be great if it was booked properly.

Really though. There weren't many good options. It's a weak era for marketable talent.
I make a point about storytelling and you disagree. So instead of talking about a superior story to tell you go back to talking about marketing

I'm not talking about business. I'm talking about the story of the fued. Braun vs Brock is a proven shitty match up and fued. Explain to me why it's a better story.

Status
Not open for further replies.