Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Are you seriously Blue?
I know you are but what am I!? :cattongue:

I underlined quite clearly why I think Rollins is not the right choice.
Exactly. Why YOU think. This is your opinion. Doesn't make everyone else wrong.

- He has little physical presence or aura. He doesn't make me believe.
Opinion.

- He is terrible on the mic and has an annoying voice.
Opinion.

- He has little potential to draw back the casual audience.
Opinion.

More people like Rollins here than don't so if you want to keep walking into a brick wall, go right ahead but you will only annoy people.

Reactions: Rosie

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Fair enough if he doesn't like Seth. I don't like popular wrestlers too. But for some reason he feels like everyone should have the same opinion as him. That's something I would never do. Got more of a brain

Crash

Reaction score
Fair enough if he doesn't like Seth. I don't like popular wrestlers too. But for some reason he feels like everyone should have the same opinion as him. That's something I would never do. Got more of a brain

No, he doesn't want everyone to have the same opinion as him. It's the opposite he thinks he is so cool and different for having these edgy remarks that he stole from Nash and other people, if everyone was agreeing with him he would probably change his mind and start saying he loves Seth. That's just what people like him do, say the opposite of what most fans think so they are cool like Nash.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No, he doesn't want everyone to have the same opinion as him. It's the opposite he thinks he is so cool and different for having these edgy remarks that he stole from Nash and other people, if everyone was agreeing with him he would probably change his mind and start saying he loves Seth. That's just what people like him do, say the opposite of what most fans think so they are cool like Nash.
I think you also just described a hipster and 90% of the internet. Job well done, amigo.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Are you seriously Blue? I underlined quite clearly why I think Rollins is not the right choice.

Again.

- He has little physical presence or aura. He doesn't make me believe.

- He is terrible on the mic and has an annoying voice.

- He has little potential to draw back the casual audience.

No, actually, compared to you, I make Stephen Hawking look like an idiot. When they were handing out Stupid Pills, you must have asked for extra.

You put clearly a bunch of conjecture with no evidence while calling other people derogatory names for doing that too.

And call me Blue again or call another person a moron or any derogatory name and I will limit your account and make all your posts have to be approved by a moderator.

My suggestion, drop the attitude and the name calling because if you continue it, I will not issue any more warnings about it. The limitation will be automatic.

Reactions: Crash

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I will limit your account and make all your posts have to be approved by a moderator.
You can do that? What has this world come to:mj:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, God forbid I enforce the rules.
I want to make a "Fox got off his leash" joke but what fox wears a leash? lol

I am no longer amused with the thread myself. Feel free to lock it if you wish.
People like Wolf are a dime a dozen on the internet so I tend to just poke fun until it isn't fun anymore. :kitler:
(blame Kitler Reag)

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For what it is worth, this hit page 9 and got people more active. lol

• Haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I want to make a "Fox got off his leash" joke but what fox wears a leash? lol

I am no longer amused with the thread myself. Feel free to lock it if you wish.
People like Wolf are a dime a dozen on the internet so I tend to just poke fun until it isn't fun anymore. :kitler:
(blame Kitler Reag)

There are some domestic foxes but not many :)

I might lock it up later if I feel it keeps getting out of hand and staying off topic. But I understand you on the rest. I have to admit I find it amusing to see someone getting pissy with others for doing the very thing he does himself. Hell, I have actually talked to a few flat earthers who are not that oblivious.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Pretty much why I am letting it go. Come on, the moment you saw him called me "Blue," you were expecting me to come on, lock the thread and limit him, weren't you? Be honest :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.