Seth Rollins injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I call that he returns on the pre-show, talks to Triple H about being his man, gets Sheamus stripped, and then beats Romey Rome in the ME.

With that, I have full confidence in saying that Balor, Joe and Corbin will debut, forming a stable with Rollins at TLC, maybe even sooner....Ah, WWE has been quite memorable these past few weeks.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Are you all insane? They said 4-6 months recovery... The earliest he could make it back is 3 months

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bro, Seth is opening next week's RAW.

Nothing is stopping Crossfit Jesus.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And are you a doctor who can confirm this?

I thought not.
Lol it doesn't take a genius to know that when someone tears an ACL And MCL that they're going to be out for a while - at least 4-6 months. That's like saying that because I'm not a doc I can't confirm if I have a cold or not. Of course I can. These injuries happen all the time in the NFL and sports and they take a while to heal. Even if Rollins speeds this up, he might, and I mean might, make mania.

The coach is even saying 6-9 months and he's a guy who's seen these injuries in the sports world like a million times.... But, sorry, we're not docs.... So we can't say anything about it. Be sure to use that logic with every day life...I'm not Vince mchman; therefore, I can't talk about wrestling. Can't confirm anything. Stupid logic.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol it doesn't take a genius to know that when someone tears an ACL And MCL that they're going to be out for a while - at least 4-6 months. That's like saying that because I'm not a doc I can't confirm if I have a cold or not. Of course I can. These injuries happen all the time in the NFL and sports and they take a while to heal. Even if Rollins speeds this up, he might, and I mean might, make mania.

The coach is even saying 6-9 months and he's a guy who's seen these injuries in the sports world like a million times.... But, sorry, we're not docs.... So we can't say anything about it. Be sure to use that logic with every day life...I'm not Vince mchman; therefore, I can't talk about wrestling. Can't confirm anything. Stupid logic.

*Vince McMahon

Get you're names right m8 before talking facts. The WWE Doctors won't even clear Bryan, their doing the same with Rollins.

Fake Injury.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
*Vince McMahon

Get you're names right m8 before talking facts. The WWE Doctors won't even clear Bryan, their doing the same with Rollins.

Fake Injury.
Out of that whole post, you simply said that I spelled Vince McMahon****'s name wrong?.... Your defense is like your logic :) .... Stupid.

Oh and it's not "you're," it's "your." Learn how to use words before talking YOUR "facts." ;)

I don't where these facts are coming from about Rollins, but his injury seems pretty legit to me and there'd be no point in faking his injury as they want to push Rollins to the top. They have cena out for now, orton, Cesaro, Bryan.... They're not going to just fake and injury. And, even if they did, that wasn't the point of our initial argument.

My argument said that Rollins tore his MCL and ACL; therefore, he will be out of action for at least 4-6 months and that the coach even went as far to say 6-9. Which, if you know anything about sports, that's really common for those injuries. Doesn't take a fucking doctor to know that :)

Even with a speedy recovery, you're looking at 3 months, if that.

So stop getting off topic...and start using your words correctly. Muhahahahaha

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Out of that whole post, you simply said that I spelled Vince McMahon****'s name wrong?.... Your defense is like your logic :) .... Stupid.

Oh and it's not "you're," it's "your." Learn how to use words before talking YOUR "facts." ;)

I don't where these facts are coming from about Rollins, but his injury seems pretty legit to me and there'd be no point in faking his injury as they want to push Rollins to the top. They have cena out for now, orton, Cesaro, Bryan.... They're not going to just fake and injury. And, even if they did, that wasn't the point of our initial argument.

My argument said that Rollins tore his MCL and ACL; therefore, he will be out of action for at least 4-6 months and that the coach even went as far to say 6-9. Which, if you know anything about sports, that's really common for those injuries. Doesn't take a fucking doctor to know that :)

Even with a speedy recovery, you're looking at 3 months, if that.

So stop getting off topic...and start using your words correctly. Muhahahahaha

M8, You got rekt the moment you took this whole thing seriously....

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hope Seth recovers well. Heard about this before, and was shocked.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hope Seth recovers well. Heard about this before, and was shocked.
I understand. That shock kept you off the forum for nearly a month. Only now has it calmed down to the point where you can actually live again.

Speaking of shock...how much would it cost to book Jeff Shawlk for a match?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It actually put me in a coma and I just barely woke up. You can call me Ahab.

There's only one way to find out....