Seth Rollins injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hoping for Ambrose vs. Reigns at the finals.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I seen someone tweet that he got carried out. That suck for him a lot but I guess the wwe will pass it on to Roman for sure.
Probably was already planned, now it's more obvious but this sucks and now has to change the whole storyline, it was looking good last Monday. When I saw this an hour earlier my jaw just dropped for 10 seconds, WWE might of failed Rollins' reign as champion but at a time like this to damage the storyline... Just bad

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hoping for Ambrose vs. Reigns at the finals.

It's probably what we'll get.

And there are two plausible scenarios:
1. Ambrose turns heel and becomes the new champ
2. Reigns wins clean as a sheet

Both are fine by me.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ambrose vs Reigns in the finals would be the most logical thing to do, especially if one of them were to turn heel on the other. People were already speculating/hoping for an unlikely double turn to occur between Reigns and Rollins as a recreation of the 1998 Survivor Series ending where Reigns would become The Authority's new chosen champion, so while it has a maybe 2% chance of happening, imagine how epic it would be to still have them help Reigns defeat Ambrose in the finals and christen him their new golden boy now that Seth is on the injury list.

Reactions: edge4ever

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Add him to the long list of guys who are currently injured.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Probably was already planned, now it's more obvious but this sucks and now has to change the whole storyline, it was looking good last Monday. When I saw this an hour earlier my jaw just dropped for 10 seconds, WWE might of failed Rollins' reign as champion but at a time like this to damage the storyline... Just bad
Yeah it is going to make the PPV too obvious unless they take this opportunity to completely shock us with something

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Assuming this is the end of Seth's heel persona (based on the assumption that once he vacates the title, he'll return as a babyface much later on down the road), does anyone else realize the cool little full circle moment with Seth Rollins' heel Authority character here? On his first Raw as part of The Authority, he assaulted his Shield brethrens with a steel chair. And on his last Raw as part of The Authority, he assaulted his (former) Shield brethrens with a steel chair.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
well all know Roman is gonna be the new champion cuz THIS IS REAL LIFE BABY

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Although Roman Reigns might end up with the belt, I don't think it will be an obvious Reigns ends up with the belt, fan favorite, next Cena, blah blah blah. Obviously with Rollins out, the Authority will need to have someone fill in Rollins's spot as their centerpiece.

This could be the time to turn Reigns if they want to, which would give him the chance to develop a heel character which might better translate into a face character later in his career (similar to what happened with Rocky Maivia turning heel and developing the Rock character which eventually became his face character) and would bring the Rollins and Authority growing conflict to the proper head when Rollins returns.

For example, the Authority could get behind Reigns and on the Raw after Survivor Series they can talk about how they picked the wrong Shield member to get behind and they should have gone with Reigns. They can belittle Rollins for getting injured, which sets up his return as a face to finally face Reigns for the belt. It could be a nice turnaround.

I think this can offer quite a bit of possibility if they don't screw it up.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And hopefully let Rollins use the curb stomp when he gets back because the pedigree wouldn't make sense..that might be wishful thinking though.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Although Roman Reigns might end up with the belt, I don't think it will be an obvious Reigns ends up with the belt, fan favorite, next Cena, blah blah blah. Obviously with Rollins out, the Authority will need to have someone fill in Rollins's spot as their centerpiece.

This could be the time to turn Reigns if they want to, which would give him the chance to develop a heel character which might better translate into a face character later in his career (similar to what happened with Rocky Maivia turning heel and developing the Rock character which eventually became his face character) and would bring the Rollins and Authority growing conflict to the proper head when Rollins returns.

For example, the Authority could get behind Reigns and on the Raw after Survivor Series they can talk about how they picked the wrong Shield member to get behind and they should have gone with Reigns. They can belittle Rollins for getting injured, which sets up his return as a face to finally face Reigns for the belt. It could be a nice turnaround.

I think this can offer quite a bit of possibility if they don't screw it up.
HOF worthy post tbh fam

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its going to be interesting to see how this next month will play out for WWE. Rollins, Orton, Cena, Lesnar are easily the top 4 guys and all gonna be gone. This is karma for all there bullshit booking

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Its going to be interesting to see how this next month will play out for WWE. Rollins, Orton, Cena, Lesnar are easily the top 4 guys and all gonna be gone. This is karma for all there bullshit booking

Or it could allow for some guys who keep getting overlooked to step up in the spotlight and get the chance that they deserve.