Seth Rollins appreciation thread: The Messiah, The Savior, The Architect

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bro Dean and especially Roman's reaction during that sold it even more for me :lol they were hyped af on the apron

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Anyone remember this?! My Lord, one day Seth will be a face again and go nuts. What a day it will be:

I feel like he was still doing plenty of this kinda shit the last time he and Mox were teaming together, and we had some glimpses of it during his last face of the company run too. Rollins is fun to watch if nothing else.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
If you guys haven't yet. Please check out Seth's latest video tribute he did for Brodie Lee. It will really make you cry again. :mj1

• Sad
Reactions: Showstopper

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
If you guys haven't yet. Please check out Seth's latest video tribute he did for Brodie Lee. It will really make you cry again. :mj1
He seems to really be taking this harder than most of the other wrestlers. And right after his daughter is born, too. Guy can't even enjoy the birth of his first child without something fucked up happening a few weeks later. Fuck this world, man.

Showstopper

Reaction score
Happy to see Seth back and in some awesome new attire, too. Surprised they booked him so strong off the bat with eliminating Bryan and Riddle. I could see him feuding with either guy at WM, which would be cool. Maybe even a triple threat, but probably not. He looked in much better shape than when he left, too. Looking forward to see what happens on this Road to WM with him.

Also, already a new Seth shirt on WWE Shop already. @Mox Girl I know you like Mox, Rollins, and Reigns shirts. I like this one. Definitely gonna order it soon. It's been awhile since we had a new Seth shirt:

1559C49CB4.jpg

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Oooooo I love that shirt!! I'm def buying it, I've bought all the Messiah shirts so far.

Reactions: Showstopper

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
a131fd0dd9666390a28c7ed6f55ea92ea93ed803.jpg

They both made a beautiful baby. <3

Showstopper

Reaction score
On WWE's official Youtube channel, Seth's return video is the most viewed video from this weeks SD at over 1.1 million views already:

Reactions: DammitC

Showstopper

Reaction score
WOW! It's been 3 years since Rollins lasted 65 minutes in the Gauntlet Match and beat Cena and Reigns. Time flies:

Showstopper

Reaction score
Another excellently booked segment for Seth tonight. Love how aggressive he looked in nearly shit-canning Cesaro. Never seen him quite in no-shit-taking mood over the course of a month like he has been since he came back. I understand why they stopped Seth from stomping on Cesaro with the chair wrapped around his neck, but damn that would've been quite a visual.

Bumping into Nakamura backstage was cool and unpredictable, too. I can see a match being announced between them for FastLane; Seth goes over, and faces Cesaro at WM. Just a guess, though.

I also like how Seth wears a crazy different suit every week. The turtle-neck he wore tonight (along with the suit) was hilarious. I HATE turtle-necks, so that had an extra affect on me.

Showstopper

Reaction score
Seth's segment from last night. Loved this segment. From WWE on Fox's official Youtube page: