Seth Rollins appreciation thread: The Messiah, The Savior, The Architect

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I popped so fucking hard for that RKO bruh

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I really enjoyed 2015 WWE looking back. Seth was getting crazy booking back then. Beating John and holding both titles.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Love this match and gear and the reaction Seth got this night. Great night for Rollins.

The day Seth brings back that white gear is the day the internet explodes.

I was thinking, has he ever tried an all white suit? Agent 47 style.

d6e157ba90abc107bcd2a3e77d1308a1.jpg

Reactions: Showstopper

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
The day Seth brings back that white gear is the day the internet explodes.

I was thinking, has he ever tried an all white suit? Agent 47 style.

d6e157ba90abc107bcd2a3e77d1308a1.jpg
I don't think he has, but it'd be cool if he did. As for the gear he wore in this match, he did an interview a couple years back and said he hasn't brought it back because Vince doesn't like it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
He did say Vince told him that, but he wore all white at Mania just last year too.

195_WM36_SM_13596--e6951afc46f799478702899f93a05f90.jpg

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
6 years ago tonight, Seth cashed in on the WM 31 Main Event and won the WWE Title for the first time. He became the first wrestler to ever cash in on the WrestleMania main event, or even WrestleMania in general. He is still to this day the only wrestler to ever cash in at WrestleMania. His cash in is considered to this day the best and most epic cash in ever:

Last night, some guy on Twitter who was at WM 31 posted a video of the cash in from the crowd and you can get a feel for the crowd response. Crowd ate it the fuck up and loved it. I literally got chills when the crowd counted the 3 count and exploded afterwards. One of the best moments in WM history. Here is the video:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
6 years ago tonight, Seth cashed in on the WM 31 Main Event and won the WWE Title for the first time. He became the first wrestler to ever cash in on the WrestleMania main event, or even WrestleMania in general. He is still to this day the only wrestler to ever cash in at WrestleMania. His cash in is considered to this day the best and most epic cash in ever:

Last night, some guy on Twitter who was at WM 31 posted a video of the cash in from the crowd and you can get a feel for the crowd response. Crowd ate it the fuck up and loved it. I literally got chills when the crowd counted the 3 count and exploded afterwards. One of the best moments in WM history. Here is the video:

This and Daniel Bryan's win at WrestleMania 30 are some of my all-time favourite Mania moments. I reckon we will look back on those and remember the golden times of this era. Sadly it hasn't had a lot, but when WWE tries they can pull out some kick-ass events. 30 and 31 were solid as hell for the PG era.

Roman vs. Brock has not aged that great, in all honesty. Although it is a masterpiece compared to their later bouts. I'm not denying it's a good match with a good storyline, but I think a lot of the shock factor of the match (Roman getting his ass kicked, Brock getting bloodied) were very 'in-the-night' moments, if that makes sense. It's a bit boring watching it now. It was exciting as it was happening. Seth cashing in made the match a heck of a lot more memorable, and was a perfect finish.

Plus, this:

03d7b8fcae38339a8cc370be71e9ce64.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm really liking this new Seth character. He might even be better and funnier than The Messiah. :lol

I would say Corporate Seth is still my favourite iteration of Seth. Especially in terms of funny factor. Him cackling with J&J Security was excellent. I always loved this segment, and the cackle.

Orton and Seth have really good chemistry, by the way, I honestly think Seth brought some of the best out of him. Gave Randy some motivation again, and we all know how good Randy can be on top form.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This guy is hilarious these days. Seth making fun of pop culture and what's "cool" fits him so perfectly:

This reminds me:

I remember hating his flame pants :lol

175_rr_01282018ej_07323-62c40e280f0d212c69745b40a3abf635.jpg

God, the Jason Jordan era. It's hard to believe that wasn't even that long ago.

Reactions: Showstopper

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3