Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Count

Jeffatron (7) - Odo, Raidokken, Shawn, NotBrutus, TheRedPrince, Chimp
PHEN0M (3) - Mr.Tweetums, Shawn, V.Sky
Grim (1) - Mr.Tweetums
TheRedPrince (1) - Banez
Doddsy (1) - Grim
Odo (1) - Jeffatron

It is still Day 1. With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh hey CP

it’s encouraging that you saw the same things as me, and verbalised them in the way you did!

I look forward to a fruitful, but likely brief partnership in this game!

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, the absurd reductionism of saying the wagon is based on nothing because I haven’t said what it’s based on is highly faulty

- other players have given their reasons independent of me

- I clearly saw something I didn’t like, I’m just not saying what it was just yet for a reason

- we still have plenty of time left, so no I’m not about to go all out persuasion just yet

see ya

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What's scummy in being aware of your meta?
It's the sort of thing you should really leave to other people. As I said, it can be used for WIFOM - "I wouldn't do this as scum" is one of the most disingenuous statements I think you can make in this game

Reactions: Odo

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So Sky shares Jeff's town reads on Doddsy and Haza, and also town reads Jeff. She also susses Odo.

Jeff says it's an awful read post. He would go on to sus Odo on top of also having the same town reads as the "awful read post".

Seems pretty sure Sky is scum.
She claims BG. He's a commuter so if he already thinks she's scum AND he's town who can protect himself surely he will have some reservations about this claim.
Nope, just unvotes without a further word on Sky. :draper2
This is about Odo's suspicion of PHEN0M

He asks Haza to explain the vote and then ignores most of his explanation and just focuses on building distrust of Odo based on last game's events.
Beware of Odo but I'm now going to vote his other scum read after trying to discredit his earlier suspicion of him

???
Hope I've helped!
Maybe I overestimated Jeff's towniness.

What I can definitely say is he and CP aren't co-scum, this sort of knife twisting iso wouldn't happen if it was a bus since there's still reasonable doubt over whether he gets lynched

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Also, the absurd reductionism of saying the wagon is based on nothing because I haven’t said what it’s based on is highly faulty

- other players have given their reasons independent of me

- I clearly saw something I didn’t like, I’m just not saying what it was just yet for a reason

- we still have plenty of time left, so no I’m not about to go all out persuasion just yet

see ya

Well.. almost everyone. You got the chimp there just dropping a vote and nothing else.

CP made a good point about Sky sharing same thoughts as Jeff and Jeff sussing sky with "Horrible read list".

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah, overall CP has said a lot of good things about Jeff. I do think it's odd that he sussed me for believing the same things he did at the time, then went right off me after the claim. Plus commuter really isn't that all towny or actively useful a role so

Unvote
Vote Jeff

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I do agree with the Odo discussion, I've not much cared for some of the stuff he's been doing so far myself. He is obviously hiding a second part of his role as well, based on his unwillingness to demonstrate the double vote. Unless he has later on than this, obviously.

Utter drivel

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Frustration here seems genuine, and is backed obviously by the case genuinely being non existent as far as I can tell. I don't know if I'd say that's alignment indicative fully as scum would be pissed as well, but I think Jeffa's town

That said, I've no faith Odo is town right now, but plenty of suspicion he is scum

:heston God if jeff flips scum, you really misread this situation eh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, if you think Im scum, why arent you doing anything about it other then trying to specifically going after players who agree with me on Jeff? Start your own wagon instead, seeing as youre convinced Im hiding part of my role :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
(Which, just between us, looks like a poorly conceived pre-made justification to try and wagon me, hence my surprise at your lack of a vote)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like I said I'm unhappy with the way Odo immediately voiced his suspicions of PHEN0M, I would've loved to see him do a couple more posts under no outside influence.
interesting. why not put some pressure on Odo instead?

also unvote

Oh my god Jeff :heston

Way to miss the point. Hes not happy because he thinks I tipped Phenom off, not because he thinks voicing your suspicions is an inherently scummy thing to do

Jfc :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you think theres any way town Jeff reads that post and is like 'yep, hes sussing Odo and yep, that reason checks out', then I'm afraid I've got some bad news. The thought process doesn't compute, he just saw what he wanted to see

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1. Doddsy
3. Slick Mitch
4. Alco
5. PHEN0M - Mason
6. Jeffatron - Commuter
7. Ace Dalton - Miller
8. NotBrutus
9. Grim
10. Wang Chung