Secession from the United States

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
lol Isn't Texas known for having the most racists? Regardless, I haven't seen Obama do anything wrong, I think it's just impatient people who demand things right on the spot.

Reaction score
I believe it's actually Alabama and Mississippi that's known to be the most racist states in the US. That's where the KKK is known to have the heaviest influence but it's no where, or at least not known to be as big as it once was.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So if you don't agree with Obama or his policies you're a racist, huh?

The only racial thing I see from the outside looking in, is the ideas that Obama is proposing are ideas conjured up by Republicans in the 90s and now it isn't good enough.

Any reason why this is? Hmmmmmm.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that a couple of Canadian posters call it racist if anybody disagrees with the President.

I bet they wouldn't call me a racist if I were black and the president happened to be white, and Republican though, lmao...

I just love obvious bias.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I find it hilarious that a couple of Canadian posters call it racist if anybody disagrees with the President.

I bet they wouldn't call me a racist if I were black and the president happened to be white, and Republican though, lmao...

Don't see why their being Canadian would mean that they can't claim it's racist. Is there no racism in canada?

And it's an easy accusation to make saying that only southern states (who are leading this charge) are being racist against a Black president. Is it accurate I doubt it but an easy assumption to make.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

lol first of all I say racist shit all the time. Think before you speak there bro.

But honestly, it would surprise me that there is some sort of racism in there. I'm not saying my accusations are accurate, but it just seems odd that really this is all coming around when they have a black president. Where was this shit when Bush was President? He wasn't known for his intelligence... Yet they followed him, a white man. Just putting it out there.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
lol first of all I say racist shit all the time. Think before you speak there bro.

But honestly, it would surprise me that there is some sort of racism in there. I'm not saying my accusations are accurate, but it just seems odd that really this is all coming around when they have a black president. Where was this shit when Bush was President? He wasn't known for his intelligence... Yet they followed him, a white man. Just putting it out there.

Actually Bush was called a Nazi by the intellectual elites and the world over, and labeled a racist by Louis Farrakhan and Kanye West... Thousands promised to leave the country if he got reelected in 2004. Just ask Alec "douchebag McGinty" Baldwin. We're still waiting on him to make good on his promise.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So 0.2% of the state wants to seccede? That is nothing and is such a small number it isn't even worth bothering about. Basically the extremists, not using this term in the negative just as a way to say that those with the strongest opinions, would have signed and that is it, the clear, clear majority of the state don't want it. It is a pretty weak thing to do, when your state is doing well and the country poorly you want to run away from it. If they were in trouble and decided to step away that would be more admirable but this just isn't right. I am sure that Texas has received plenty of federal assistance in the past that has helped them out. I can't see this ever happening though and if it did US could hurt them by refusing to trade with them.

If it does happen Puerto Rico could tag in to replace them as a straight swap, that way they don't need to change the flag as there will still be 50 states!

Western Australia, in Australia, has hinted at it in the past because at the moment they are making huge money from the mining boom and because of it are helping out the rest of the country. They receive fewer benefits because of it and they don't like that. But they need to remember that the mining boom won't last forever and they will need help in the future and have received help in the past.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
If it does happen Puerto Rico could tag in to replace them as a straight swap, that way they don't need to change the flag as there will still be 50 states!

Well shit. Flag makers would breathe a sigh of relief, lol. :D

SAL

Reaction score
So is Texas gone yet or what?

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
So 0.2% of the state wants to seccede? That is nothing and is such a small number it isn't even worth bothering about. Basically the extremists, not using this term in the negative just as a way to say that those with the strongest opinions, would have signed and that is it, the clear, clear majority of the state don't want it. It is a pretty weak thing to do, when your state is doing well and the country poorly you want to run away from it. If they were in trouble and decided to step away that would be more admirable but this just isn't right. I am sure that Texas has received plenty of federal assistance in the past that has helped them out. I can't see this ever happening though and if it did US could hurt them by refusing to trade with them.

Western Australia, in Australia, has hinted at it in the past because at the moment they are making huge money from the mining boom and because of it are helping out the rest of the country. They receive fewer benefits because of it and they don't like that. But they need to remember that the mining boom won't last forever and they will need help in the future and have received help in the past.

The mining boom will last forever if you Eastern staters stop stealing our money :p

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
81k is nothing in Texas. Very small portion of a humongous state that's bigger than most countries. All the major urban areas like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and even the capitol Austin are all very blue. It's mainly rural areas that lean right, and Texas has a LOT of rural land. But the vast majority of the population supports the Obama administration, it's just that the electoral college system is misleading. Particularly because of the high percentage of minorities Texas has.

Don't read too deep into this report. Texas will never succeed. This is definitely a story that was blown out of proportion tremendously because of Texas's right wing reputation (which isn't even accurate) and the fact it is George W Bush's home state. Overblown.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
And yes, I lived there for 28 years and I can almost guarantee you it's nothing more than a bunch of racist rednecks signing that petition.

Ryan

Reaction score
Actually Bush was called a Nazi by the intellectual elites and the world over, and labeled a racist by Louis Farrakhan and Kanye West... Thousands promised to leave the country if he got reelected in 2004. Just ask Alec "douchebag McGinty" Baldwin. We're still waiting on him to make good on his promise.

Send Alec Baldwin to Europe. Let's see how long it takes him to come running back here after he's asked to pay their ridiculous income taxes. All of these liberals talk a big game, but at the end of the day, they'd bitch all the way home if the government ever asked them to pay income taxes like many European countries do.

We've actually asked Puerto Rico to vote on annexation many times as recently as last year or the year before and they've always turned us down. Don't fear though, in 1959 before Alaska and Hawaii were admitted to the Union as states, the government came up with numerous 49 star flag designs that we could still use. Seriously though, for a state to actually secede the government has to allow it and that's never going to happen.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Texas would eventually have to take it by force, and that's not possible. We all saw what the US did to Iraq for their oil, no way Texas can just walk away without facing an army.